Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away (7529 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by LadySarah: 4:12am On Oct 20, 2020
She boldly lied to cover for her daughters wickedness. Hit head indeed. That's Abuse!

Don't let her separate your daughter from you.
It's hard already that her mom is no more then she will also be sent away so a marriage can work.

But how you cummed 4 children in 6 yrs is mind blowing. Naija men eeeh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by armyofone(m): 4:13am On Oct 20, 2020
You can't sent her daughter away and keep yours in the same house - that house belongs to her too. She has 4 kids for you by the way. I think you could do better by you all trying it one more time - setting rules and boundaries.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by baby124: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Since her daughter has shown that she is not pleased in your house and wants to start maltreating the children there, let her stay outside the house. This is the issue I have with much older children around smaller step siblings. If it’s not physical abuse it is sexual. They are so bitter mostly, it’s only the grace of God.

As for your wife, I understand how she’s feeling emotional. It’s not easy taking care of 6 children, but she should know better about cautioning the big girl when dealing with her little ones. I am happy the truth came from a child from both of you. Your wife is bluffing, she’s not going anywhere with her kids. She just wants to force your hand.

You must put your foot down and make her understand that abuse of any child under your roof is unacceptable. If she feels like she wants to leave then she can. I would have said you should have tried to resolve the issue between the children, since you are the only father that big girl knows.

But your wife was silently supporting the big girl to abuse your daughter. That is where the major problem was coming from. I can only imagine what your daughter has seen in your wife’s hand that she’s not saying.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by ORIAYO70(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:
Good evening all , I created this account because I desperately need advice from you guys.

My wife and I got married 6 years ago we both had children from a previous relationship , my daughter is 10 years old and my step daughter is 17 years it’s not that my wife is older than me but she just had her daughter when she was still in school which the father denied the pregnancy. I was married before but I lost my wife wife during the childbirth of our second child both mother and son didn’t survived, loosing my wife and baby was very hard for me I suffered from depression and blood pressure which I am on medications till now , I didn’t want to remarry but my family had pressured me to remarry so I can bear more children.

I met my wife 2 years after the death of my wife I knew her because she was working in a restaurant just closer to my workplace I was a regular customer , she told me about her child and I have accepted like my own child even before we got married I use to pay her school fee and buying her clothes just like a father can do for his daughter. My wife and I courted for 2 years we got married both traditional and church wedding and we are blessed with four beautiful children 2 boys and 2 girls.

My wife loves my daughter a lot just the same way I do love her daughter I take care of her I am paying her school fees , I buy her clothes , I sub her phone every week and I give her pocket money but I
Noticed that she doesn’t like my daughter she keep beating her even in my presence I have noticed how she talks to my daughter as if she is not a part of the family and my wife doesn’t scold her in fact she will blame my daughter for making her daughter angry and when I caution her my wife thinks I am harsh on her . I don’t flog her anymore but I do punish her by taking her phone away the last time I took her phone and keep
it for a month because of the same problem of her beating and being rude to my daughter but my wife was not happy but I didn’t care because I can watch my daughter being abuse in her own father house so I cautioned my step daughter.

I have been away since April I couldn’t come home because of the lockdown so I only return back 2 weeks ago , only to find her right eye was swollen , I asked my daughter what had happened to her she kept mute so I asked my wife she said she hit her head while they were playing and she said she had taken her to the hospital
And there’s nothing to worry about. The next day I was home playing with my children and was asking them how they been while I was away and just normal chats with the kids and my 5 years old son told me everything was bad because their big sister had been treating my daughter bad to the extend of punching her on her face so this swollen on her face was due to her punching her but my wife lied to me

So I called my step daughter since she was at home asking her why did she pinched her sister for and she told me my daughter insulted her and she has reported to my wife and she told her to beat her but I knew she was lying about the part that my daughter insulted her because my daughter doesn’t even insult in fact all my children knows that is not good to insult themselves including elders , so I asked my daughter my daughter said she didn’t insult her but it was my step daughter who was insulting her including her dead mother so my daughter gave her a dirty looks which made my step daughter to start hitting her even taught step daughter was trying to deny everything but I become angry and I had my belt next to me which I flogged her and took away her phone and have decided not to give her back anymore.

When my wife returned she got angry why did I flogged her daughter that my daughter is becoming very stubborn that her daughter as her older sister has the right to beat her we had quarrelled exchanging harsh words I told my wife her bastard of daughter has no right to insult my dead wife at least my daughter knows her mother is on the graveyard and what about her a bastard who doesn’t know where her sperm donor stays but she thinks she have the right to abuse my daughter in her own father house and I told her she will not longer stay in my house that she has to leave by next month and my wife said if her daughter leaves the same apply to my daughter too they should both stay or if her daughter leaves and my daughter stay she will show her hell

I reported her to her parents which her parents had agreed for her daughter to go and stay with her which she left yesterday being Sunday and my wife has given me the option to send my daughter to my parents in the village or to my sister in
Port harcourt or she will leave with the children . Have told her she is free to leave alone without my children but she is still threatening to leave when I am away from home last night we didn’t sleep she fought me all night saying my daughter must leave I almost hit her but I thank God I didn’t do it because it’s not my nature . Today she has started again but I have been ignoring her and if she continue I will arrest her and send her out of my house. How do I deal with her please

Oga na u cause all this rubbish
1. I sympathize with you for ur loss of wife n little infant

2. Remarrying and giving birth to 4 is enormous.

3. You should not have agreed bringing that old bastard to ur house, a product of unknown sperm

4. Since you have discovered how hostile the devil was you should have sent her packing...

5. If she insist on taking the kids, let her take it I bet it she will return them to you after 6months, she has no moral to take care of them.

6. This is the kind of family I grew when steps daughter will emotionally bully you while ur dadd n ur step mom do nothing about it.

You r a good man for standing up for that little girl... Marriage no be force that woman aren't good for u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by sisisioge: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Wow! I find reading your situation very stressful! Please keep your daughter at home. Let your wife do ever she wants to do including taking the little children. What a dreadful woman!
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by thorpido(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Oizee:
please tell him to send d wife with d daughter away while the tension cools, his daughter is with every right to stay under her father's roof, to hell with the woman.
They have other kids.I'm sure he can't handle them alone if the wife leaves.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by TheArchangel(f): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Fictitious bullcrap story. She loves your daughter and at the same time she is maltreating your daughter. All in one sentence. embarassed embarassed

#wemove
#ENDSARS jare
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by UjuJoan2: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:
Good evening all , I created this account because I desperately need advice from you guys.

My wife and I got married 6 years ago we both had children from a previous relationship , my daughter is 10 years old and my step daughter is 17 years it’s not that my wife is older than me but she just had her daughter when she was still in school which the father denied the pregnancy. I was married before but I lost my wife wife during the childbirth of our second child both mother and son didn’t survived, loosing my wife and baby was very hard for me I suffered from depression and blood pressure which I am on medications till now , I didn’t want to remarry but my family had pressured me to remarry so I can bear more children.

I met my wife 2 years after the death of my wife I knew her because she was working in a restaurant just closer to my workplace I was a regular customer , she told me about her child and I have accepted like my own child even before we got married I use to pay her school fee and buying her clothes just like a father can do for his daughter. My wife and I courted for 2 years we got married both traditional and church wedding and we are blessed with four beautiful children 2 boys and 2 girls.

My wife loves my daughter a lot just the same way I do love her daughter I take care of her I am paying her school fees , I buy her clothes , I sub her phone every week and I give her pocket money but I
Noticed that she doesn’t like my daughter she keep beating her even in my presence I have noticed how she talks to my daughter as if she is not a part of the family and my wife doesn’t scold her in fact she will blame my daughter for making her daughter angry and when I caution her my wife thinks I am harsh on her . I don’t flog her anymore but I do punish her by taking her phone away the last time I took her phone and keep
it for a month because of the same problem of her beating and being rude to my daughter but my wife was not happy but I didn’t care because I can watch my daughter being abuse in her own father house so I cautioned my step daughter.

I have been away since April I couldn’t come home because of the lockdown so I only return back 2 weeks ago , only to find her right eye was swollen , I asked my daughter what had happened to her she kept mute so I asked my wife she said she hit her head while they were playing and she said she had taken her to the hospital
And there’s nothing to worry about. The next day I was home playing with my children and was asking them how they been while I was away and just normal chats with the kids and my 5 years old son told me everything was bad because their big sister had been treating my daughter bad to the extend of punching her on her face so this swollen on her face was due to her punching her but my wife lied to me

So I called my step daughter since she was at home asking her why did she pinched her sister for and she told me my daughter insulted her and she has reported to my wife and she told her to beat her but I knew she was lying about the part that my daughter insulted her because my daughter doesn’t even insult in fact all my children knows that is not good to insult themselves including elders , so I asked my daughter my daughter said she didn’t insult her but it was my step daughter who was insulting her including her dead mother so my daughter gave her a dirty looks which made my step daughter to start hitting her even taught step daughter was trying to deny everything but I become angry and I had my belt next to me which I flogged her and took away her phone and have decided not to give her back anymore.

When my wife returned she got angry why did I flogged her daughter that my daughter is becoming very stubborn that her daughter as her older sister has the right to beat her we had quarrelled exchanging harsh words I told my wife her bastard of daughter has no right to insult my dead wife at least my daughter knows her mother is on the graveyard and what about her a bastard who doesn’t know where her sperm donor stays but she thinks she have the right to abuse my daughter in her own father house and I told her she will not longer stay in my house that she has to leave by next month and my wife said if her daughter leaves the same apply to my daughter too they should both stay or if her daughter leaves and my daughter stay she will show her hell

I reported her to her parents which her parents had agreed for her daughter to go and stay with her which she left yesterday being Sunday and my wife has given me the option to send my daughter to my parents in the village or to my sister in
Port harcourt or she will leave with the children . Have told her she is free to leave alone without my children but she is still threatening to leave when I am away from home last night we didn’t sleep she fought me all night saying my daughter must leave I almost hit her but I thank God I didn’t do it because it’s not my nature . Today she has started again but I have been ignoring her and if she continue I will arrest her and send her out of my house. How do I deal with her please

I hear a lot of her daughter, my daughter in this your post. Are you people truly a family? I say that because children fight, the big ones bully the small ones, it's the order of life.

What you do is correct and teach them to love each other. Not cause more division by this whole her daughter my daughter talk.

You seem to keep defending your daughter without even bothering to know if truly she's at fault? Don't you know children can be cunning? She may act all polite in front of you but you'll be shocked at the things that come out from her mouth when you are not there.

Who knows, maybe the whole "my daughter" thing had rubbed off her and she doesn't give her elder sister the respect she deserves.

So now after having children for you you expect your wife to leave with 'her daughter'? It doesn't work that way.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by UjuJoan2: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2020
LadySarah:
She boldly lied to cover for her daughters wickedness. Hit head indeed. That's Abuse!

Don't let her separate your daughter from you.
It's hard already that her mom is no more then she will also be sent away so a marriage can work.

But how you cummed 4 children in 6 yrs is mind blowing. Naija men eeeh!

Or maybe she didn't want to escalate the issue.

Maybe she already disciplined the girl and didn't want the man to blow things out of proportion.

Maybe her daughter does have anger issues because she is being treated like a second class citizen in her own mother's house, just because she is a 'bastard'.

Being a single mother is already hard enough, but having to watch your child being treated like a charity case in your matrimonial home is terrible.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Oizee(f): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2020
thorpido:
They have other kids.I'm sure he can't handle them alone if the wife leaves.
there is dis thing with people, when they feel u can't do without dem, they tend to blackmail u a lot, imagine the audacity to tell d man that if her daughter leaves d little girl she met must also not stay with dem, d man should invite his mother to stay while he figures out what next to do, I'm telling you dis woman must surely come begging. I wish op could keep us updated when d time comes.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by bukatyne(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Klass99:
If it weren't for the younger children you have with your wife, I will say let that woman and her daughter go. In fact I will still say it, let her and her daughter go.

I felt a lot of irritation and annoyance towards your wife and her daughter, while reading through your post. They don't sound like good people at all

The way some women use their children as a bargaining chip or weapon during marital clashes, dey annoy me join sef. They act like they came by those children on their own and by themselves, without the hubby's input.

Leave them alone with those kids for three months only and you start to see their ineptitude when it comes to adequately clothing, feeding and paying other bills for the upkeep of those kids.

OP, you sef to slap you dey sweet me small. How did you allow family pressure you into re-marrying for the sake of more children? You and your daughter were more than enough and you could have done things at your own pace and time, without family stressing you out.

Now that you are remarried with more kids, are you happier, healthier, more wealthy or even full of joy/peace? Are those same family members helping you pay bills like school fees?

Very important questions.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by thorpido(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Oizee:
there is dis thing with people, when they feel u can't do without dem, they tend to blackmail u a lot, imagine the audacity to tell d man that if her daughter leaves d little girl she met must also not stay with dem, d man should invite his mother to stay while he figures out what next to do, I'm telling you dis woman must surely come begging. I wish op could keep us updated when d time comes.
Well,it's her way of seeking equality.We need to understand that everyone(wife and the two daughters) have rights in that house by virtue of the fact that they have come together in a marriage.
I actually wish the Op can work out a way to reconcile all except he's going to throw away the marriage.
How can he train the stepdaughter and make her live peaceably with his own daughter?This to me is the more positive path.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by LadySarah: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Or maybe she didn't want to escalate the issue.

Maybe she already disciplined the girl and didn't want the man to blow things out of proportion.

Maybe her daughter does have anger issues because she is being treated like a second class citizen in her own mother's house, just because she is a 'bastard'.

Being a single mother is already hard enough, but having to watch your child being treated like a charity case in your matrimonial home is terrible.

There shouldn't be disparity here. She has become a mother to that motherless child.
why encourage her own daughter to discipline that girl by beating her to the point of injuring her eyes. what if she goes blind? What's her daughters business with a woman lying in the grave and taunting a 10yr old with it?

cmon don't make excuses for such wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Priam: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
themayor4542:
Single mothers.......... Make i no talk.

Phelixblaq:
Lesson learnt: say no to single mother .... 98% of them are evil!

Exactly!

Everyday in many ways, we keep seeing multiple reasons to avoid dealing with single mothers. It's always drama with that lot.

Young men, this should be reason Nö 9675 to avoid dealing with single mothers.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:

If Dis Is True Den Ur Wife Is Very Wicked, Sorry To Use D Word Wicked. I Couldn't Read To D End But With D Little I Just Read I Could See Wickedness, Selfishness, Hatered In Her Against Ur Daughter. Becareful With Her So Dat One Day She Won't Kill Ur Daughter. Such Women Like Her Usually Cause Disunity, Hatered & Enemity.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by bukatyne(f): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
thorpido:
Well,it's her way of seeking equality.We need to understand that everyone(wife and the two daughters) have rights in that house by virtue of the fact that they have come together in a marriage.
I actually wish the Op can work out a way to reconcile all except he's going to throw away the marriage.
How can he train the stepdaughter and make her live peaceably with his own daughter?This to me is the more positive path.

@bold

I don't see that happening.

His wife is too 'rancourous' for that.

If she wanted peace, she should have pleaded for her daughter not to leave as she is 'changed'.

Sending the man's daughter away doesn't resolve the issue, just buries it and creates bitterness in the heart of the two daughters.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Karleb(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Women always hate that which is not theirs.
It's a fact!

Tell your wife to join #EndSARS protest.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by NoToPile: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
UjuJoan2:

I hear a lot of her daughter, my daughter in this your post. Are you people truly a family? I say that because children fight, the big ones bully the small ones, it's the order of life.

What you do is correct and teach them to love each other. Not cause more division by this whole her daughter my daughter talk

You seem to keep defending your daughter without even bothering to know if truly she's at fault? Don't you know children can be cunning? She may act all polite in front of you but you'll be shocked at the things that come out from her mouth when you are not there.

Who knows, maybe the whole "my daughter" thing had rubbed off her and she doesn't give her elder sister the respect she deserves.

So now after having children for you you expect your wife to leave with 'her daughter'? It doesn't work that way.

The first bolded is the genesis of the whole situation, I strongly doubt (despite the OPs narrative that they both love the step children) if both parents see the all the 6 children as 'their' children.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:

I appreciate your patience for not hitting her all these while

Your wife is the major problem here not your step daughter or your daughter

She failed to address her your step daughter and she is even defiantly behaving like an agent of destruction

Whatever comes to your mind, you can do it, if she wants to leave let her leave and if she insist on leqviwith the children let her go, you will still visit them wherever they are, I know it won't be easy but what else

As for your daughter, she must remain in that house and it's time you make it clearer to your wife that, your daughter was the reason you married her to ha e a mother figure for her

As for your step daughter, until she apologizes, let her remain wherever she is and can come for short visits

With time the people she is staying with will see the stupidity in her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Blackbishop(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:

Boss don't ever succumb to her demands.
From experience she will always threaten you with the same demands ANYTIME you have disagreement. Let her go and see whether she will survive without your inputs. Old witch of the hackinsaw
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Sankabson(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2020
I’m only worried About your daughter. God knows when she’s been going through at the hand of your wife and her daughter whenever you’re around.

God knows how many time, she’ll find hard to sleep or be thinking about her late Mum. Cos if her mum is alive, she won’t be in this kind of mess.

I put this to You, your wife is the devil and a he’s full of bitterness. Reason why the first man that impregnated her FLEE. He sensed it so early.

For the safety of your daughter, take her away from that house. Because with that energy from your wife, You wife is capable of anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Klass99(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by lahizak: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Call ur wife and made her realize that the two daughters are both their children and dey want the best for both of em. Then u and ur wife should call the two daughters and made them realize that they are sisters and they should look after each other. If that dialogue failed and the wife and her daughter re still mean to ur daughter. Then get a divorce and hopefully, the judge will other a joint custody of the younger children. Simple
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Pearl05(f): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Please let your first daughter go live with your mother or sister but let her understand that why you are sending her to them is to avoid maltreatment from her step mom in your absence.

And have means of calling her constantly until she be of age that she can defend herself against bully from your wife.

As for your step daughter she is a bad influence to your younger kids let her be far from your family for now.

Or you can send your girl to boarding school.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Phelixblaq:
Lesson learnt: say no to single mother .... 98% of them are evil!

I've said it so many times I cannot marry a single mother, I commend my step dad, but the baggage is not worth it. I no get advice o this one pass me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by BabbanBura(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
BKsoul:
Good morning op, i always hear ex wife but i have never heard ex daughter before... if she threatens you about she living again, call a family meeting of your both families without her consent, when everyone is arrived, tell her that you want her to park her load and leave with her children (no fear, families no go gree make una separate) you will see her shocked and scared, pour out all your mind to her about her wickedness to your daughter, then you tell her that since she is fine with the single mother status, she should go back to her single mother status, stop giving off the vibes that you can't survive without her, as in give her tension but dont beat her.... she go calm, Then you remind her that your daughter is in her father's house, her own daughter should go to her father's house.. threaten her that you are not ready to pay her daughter's school fees or anything pertaining to her again, you will see her adjust... no one has the monopoly to wickedness.

E be like say no be only fine skin you gat woo, seemed like ya brain dey fine too
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by cupidhero(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Chai! This life hard sha. Money sef fit no solve this matter. I saw posts advising against marrying single moms and wanted to ask the reason for such strange advise but had to hold my question after reading OP 's story. The woman you married is probably senseless or just being manipulated by forces unknown to her. How does one get a second chance at love and family and singlehandedly do things that will bring an end to it? Someone even said 98% of single moms are evil and i can't even imagine the effect this incident and others like it will have on people who plan to marry single moms. It takes extra wisdom and direction from God to marry a single mom after reading or witnessing a story similar to this. I'm concerned because i know a few good single moms that are below 30 and i can't even imagine them not getting married again due to the behavior attributed to them based on the the bad and evil things other single moms did.
Make all this single moms no go hide their love child or children for village and then claim singlehood to boost their chances of landing a spouse because that will be worse. OP try and talk to your wife. Sit her down and tell her the benefits of having equal love for the kids under her. Let her know the disadvantage of being biased so she can atleast know what she stands to lose and gain if she amends her ways or continue to ruin her family. If she no gree let her know say you too can be diablo.

Dear single moms y'all should do better because una records no too look good based on wetin me dey read and hear sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by UjuJoan2: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
LadySarah:

There shouldn't be disparity here. She has become a mother to that motherless child.
why encourage her own daughter to discipline that girl by beating her to the point of injuring her eyes. what if she goes blind? What's her daughters business with a woman lying in the grave and taunting a 10yr old with it?

cmon don't make excuses for such wickedness!

She's a young child and will definitely do things the wrong way, even say horrible things she shouldn't say.

But saying her mother is 'encouraging' her may not be quite right.

We have a culture of violence in Nigeria, our parents beat us, our elder ones beat us, we beat our children, we beat our younger ones, our children beat Thier younger ones . . . The circle continues.

I recently made a conscious effort to stop every form of violence in my home, both verbal and physical, in the name of discipline when I saw my girls copying me. My eldest would beat up her younger ones, the second will beat the third and what shoked me was when th 3-year old decided to try her own skills and beat up her one year old sister shocked

But why won't that beat each other up, when they see me doing the exact same thing. So I don't go about asking who is right or wrong, I banned any form of violence completely.

My children have 2-3 year age gap and still feel like they are in a position to discipline their younger ones. How much more someone with over 7 year age gap.

In their home, discipline/correction equals beating up.

Do you think an angry 17-year old, focused on disciplining her younger sister says to herself 'oh, let me not punch her in the eyes so she doesn't get a black eye'. It doesn't work that way. Violence gets out of hand because people cannot control their temper.

This is what I see happening in the home, the only difference is that there is a fundamental problem, they are not a family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by BabbanBura(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Pearl05:
Please let your first daughter go live with your mother or sister but let her understand that why you are sending her to them is to avoid maltreatment from her step mom in your absence.

And have means of calling her constantly until she be of age that she can defend herself against bully from your wife.

As for your step daughter she is a bad influence to your younger kids let her be far from your family for now.

Or you can send your girl to boarding school.

I disagree, that girl should not suffer the consequences of that marriage. I will send that woman away to protect my daughter! Haba, imagine the trauma of loosing her mum and now u want the only Dad she looks up to for love to send her away, no nah! Reason am nah babe, odikwa impossible, biko

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by soundOsonic: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
First things first.
I noticed
1. You are willing to let your wife go.
2. You want to keep your other 4 children
3. You don't want to leave your 1st child.

You can let your wife go and keep your children.
1. Proof to court you are financially capable of catering for their needs
2. Your daughter undergo domestic abuse, this will give you more reason why your children cannot stay with your wife despite the child was in her custody. (Snap your daughter face as proof)
3. You were capable of single handedly taken care of an 8 years old child alone this will give you more proof on how you are capable of taken care of the welfare of kids.
4. I noticed you travel a lot, this might be a big blow. Just take in your mother to live with you for the time of court preceding as every child needs a mother figure.
5. Your wife works in a restaurant, are salary isn't capable of taken care of 4 kids, she has failed in that.
6. A child was bullied by her child during her watch.

Tell her to go and divorce her immediately, and take custody of your child. Don't let her blackmail you. Tell her should be ready for divorce and ready to spend money in court for the child custody. She will fear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by fatymore(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Send her away, don't allow her to take your children.

.women and wahala.

She should have been tolerant enough but her pepe body won't allow her
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by fatymore(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2020
BabbanBura:

I disagree, that girl should not suffer the consequences of that marriage. I will send that woman away to protect my daughter! Haba, imagine the trauma of loosing her mum and now u want the only Dad she looks up to for love to send her away, no nah! Reason am nah babe, odikwa impossible, biko

That woman should be sent away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

thread close / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service / She Slept With Her Husband’s Friend, Now He Is Blackmailing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.