Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away (7537 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Boldz: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good evening all , I created this account because I desperately need advice from you guys.

My wife and I got married 6 years ago we both had children from a previous relationship , my daughter is 10 years old and my step daughter is 17 years it’s not that my wife is older than me but she just had her daughter when she was still in school which the father denied the pregnancy. I was married before but I lost my wife wife during the childbirth of our second child both mother and son didn’t survived, loosing my wife and baby was very hard for me I suffered from depression and blood pressure which I am on medications till now , I didn’t want to remarry but my family had pressured me to remarry so I can bear more children.

I met my wife 2 years after the death of my wife I knew her because she was working in a restaurant just closer to my workplace I was a regular customer , she told me about her child and I have accepted like my own child even before we got married I use to pay her school fee and buying her clothes just like a father can do for his daughter. My wife and I courted for 2 years we got married both traditional and church wedding and we are blessed with four beautiful children 2 boys and 2 girls.

My wife loves my daughter a lot just the same way I do love her daughter I take care of her I am paying her school fees , I buy her clothes , I sub her phone every week and I give her pocket money but I
Noticed that she doesn’t like my daughter she keep beating her even in my presence I have noticed how she talks to my daughter as if she is not a part of the family and my wife doesn’t scold her in fact she will blame my daughter for making her daughter angry and when I caution her my wife thinks I am harsh on her . I don’t flog her anymore but I do punish her by taking her phone away the last time I took her phone and keep
it for a month because of the same problem of her beating and being rude to my daughter but my wife was not happy but I didn’t care because I can watch my daughter being abuse in her own father house so I cautioned my step daughter.

I have been away since April I couldn’t come home because of the lockdown so I only return back 2 weeks ago , only to find her right eye was swollen , I asked my daughter what had happened to her she kept mute so I asked my wife she said she hit her head while they were playing and she said she had taken her to the hospital
And there’s nothing to worry about. The next day I was home playing with my children and was asking them how they been while I was away and just normal chats with the kids and my 5 years old son told me everything was bad because their big sister had been treating my daughter bad to the extend of punching her on her face so this swollen on her face was due to her punching her but my wife lied to me

So I called my step daughter since she was at home asking her why did she pinched her sister for and she told me my daughter insulted her and she has reported to my wife and she told her to beat her but I knew she was lying about the part that my daughter insulted her because my daughter doesn’t even insult in fact all my children knows that is not good to insult themselves including elders , so I asked my daughter my daughter said she didn’t insult her but it was my step daughter who was insulting her including her dead mother so my daughter gave her a dirty looks which made my step daughter to start hitting her even taught step daughter was trying to deny everything but I become angry and I had my belt next to me which I flogged her and took away her phone and have decided not to give her back anymore.

When my wife returned she got angry why did I flogged her daughter that my daughter is becoming very stubborn that her daughter as her older sister has the right to beat her we had quarrelled exchanging harsh words I told my wife her bastard of daughter has no right to insult my dead wife at least my daughter knows her mother is on the graveyard and what about her a bastard who doesn’t know where her sperm donor stays but she thinks she have the right to abuse my daughter in her own father house and I told her she will not longer stay in my house that she has to leave by next month and my wife said if her daughter leaves the same apply to my daughter too they should both stay or if her daughter leaves and my daughter stay she will show her hell

I reported her to her parents which her parents had agreed for her daughter to go and stay with her which she left yesterday being Sunday and my wife has given me the option to send my daughter to my parents in the village or to my sister in
Port harcourt or she will leave with the children . Have told her she is free to leave alone without my children but she is still threatening to leave when I am away from home last night we didn’t sleep she fought me all night saying my daughter must leave I almost hit her but I thank God I didn’t do it because it’s not my nature . Today she has started again but I have been ignoring her and if she continue I will arrest her and send her out of my house. How do I deal with her please

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Mokason28: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
This ur wife get SARS Blood IN her body...End her before she ends you

OP Don’t listen to the guy below me.... he is a woman wrapper

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by miracle57: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
easy ohhh,call her back
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by descarado: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Join the end SARS protest.

Which police you go use arrest am?

Police these days are rejecting arrest grin.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by HelloWhatsup: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrest her and send her out of your house undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Freestainworld(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oga, one thing you should know is that hence the two daughters didn't come from both of you, the situation will continue to occur but don't let that destroy your home, if you have a good mother, allow your daughter to stay with her at the moment same goes to your step daughter, with time, am sure you will sort out the issue with your wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
1. Props to you for standing up for your 10-year old daughter.

2. Your 10-year old daughter should not go anywhere!

3. Your wife is just as violent as her 17-year old daughter who punched your 10-year old daughter in the face.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by OwenJesse27(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Boldz:
Good evening all , I created this account because I desperately need advice from you guys.

My wife and I got married 6 years ago we both had children from a previous relationship , my daughter is 10 years old and my step daughter is 17 years it’s not that my wife is older than me but she just had her daughter when she was still in school which the father denied the pregnancy. I was married before but I lost my wife wife during the childbirth of our second child both mother and son didn’t survived, loosing my wife and baby was very hard for me I suffered from depression and blood pressure which I am on medications till now , I didn’t want to remarry but my family had pressured me to remarry so I can bear more children.

I met my wife 2 years after the death of my wife I knew her because she was working in a restaurant just closer to my workplace I was a regular customer , she told me about her child and I have accepted like my own child even before we got married I use to pay her school fee and buying her clothes just like a father can do for his daughter. My wife and I courted for 2 years we got married both traditional and church wedding and we are blessed with four beautiful children 2 boys and 2 girls.

My wife loves my daughter a lot just the same way I do love her daughter I take care of her I am paying her school fees , I buy her clothes , I sub her phone every week and I give her pocket money but I
Noticed that she doesn’t like my daughter she keep beating her even in my presence I have noticed how she talks to my daughter as if she is not a part of the family and my wife doesn’t scold her in fact she will blame my daughter for making her daughter angry and when I caution her my wife thinks I am harsh on her . I don’t flog her anymore but I do punish her by taking her phone away the last time I took her phone and keep
it for a month because of the same problem of her beating and being rude to my daughter but my wife was not happy but I didn’t care because I can watch my daughter being abuse in her own father house so I cautioned my step daughter.

I have been away since April I couldn’t come home because of the lockdown so I only return back 2 weeks ago , only to find her right eye was swollen , I asked my daughter what had happened to her she kept mute so I asked my wife she said she hit her head while they were playing and she said she had taken her to the hospital
And there’s nothing to worry about. The next day I was home playing with my children and was asking them how they been while I was away and just normal chats with the kids and my 5 years old son told me everything was bad because their big sister had been treating my daughter bad to the extend of punching her on her face so this swollen on her face was due to her punching her but my wife lied to me

So I called my step daughter since she was at home asking her why did she pinched her sister for and she told me my daughter insulted her and she has reported to my wife and she told her to beat her but I knew she was lying about the part that my daughter insulted her because my daughter doesn’t even insult in fact all my children knows that is not good to insult themselves including elders , so I asked my daughter my daughter said she didn’t insult her but it was my step daughter who was insulting her including her dead mother so my daughter gave her a dirty looks which made my step daughter to start hitting her even taught step daughter was trying to deny everything but I become angry and I had my belt next to me which I flogged her and took away her phone and have decided not to give her back anymore.

When my wife returned she got angry why did I flogged her daughter that my daughter is becoming very stubborn that her daughter as her older sister has the right to beat her we had quarrelled exchanging harsh words I told my wife her bastard of daughter has no right to insult my dead wife at least my daughter knows her mother is on the graveyard and what about her a bastard who doesn’t know where her sperm donor stays but she thinks she have the right to abuse my daughter in her own father house and I told her she will not longer stay in my house that she has to leave by next month and my wife said if her daughter leaves the same apply to my daughter too they should both stay or if her daughter leaves and my daughter stay she will show her hell

I reported her to her parents which her parents had agreed for her daughter to go and stay with her which she left yesterday being Sunday and my wife has given me the option to send my daughter to my parents in the village or to my sister in
Port harcourt or she will leave with the children . Have told her she is free to leave alone without my children but she is still threatening to leave when I am away from home last night we didn’t sleep she fought me all night saying my daughter must leave I almost hit her but I thank God I didn’t do it because it’s not my nature . Today she has started again but I have been ignoring her and if she continue I will arrest her and send her out of my house. How do I deal with her please

Let her go she we come to terms with you wen her head don calm down.. Never allowed any woman separate you from your daughter ....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Klass99(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by decatalyst(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
1. Props to you for standing up for your 10-year old daughter.

2. Your 10-year old daughter should not go anywhere!

3. Your wife is just as violent as her 17-year old daughter who punched your 10-year old daughter in the face.

I agree with these points.

@Op, you are the man and you know what's best for you. If she wants to leave, let her leave! Living with an unreasonable woman can be hell on earth.

Your daughter must not leave your house or vicinity. I pray she doesn't harm her though.

Call for a family meeting and let them know you are ready to part ways with her if that's what will give you peace!

In between, you see why some people believe a "public asset" will never want to stay long in the private. You can not privatize them!

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by hgnbello(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Beta U Let Ha Go.
If U Are Having Two Tot Cz F Ur Children With Her, Den Send Ur Innocent Daughter Of 10yrs to live with ur mum.
nothing bad shld happen to her please.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Baiser(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Baba, your wife commited assault by beating your daughter, which if Lagos state should here, naa prison straight for here.

For the sake of your other children, move your daughter your mothers place or somewhere safe for now.

Ignore your wife, make sure her daughter doesnt come back till she apologises,

The problem is, you are not usually home, your wifes daughter will continue coming back.

Believe me, your wife is an ingrate along with her daughter. The fact that she is insisting your daughter also leaves, shows the kind of person she is.
You have kids already, better seperate

Your life is in danger, you must not sleep with both eyes closed.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by themayor4542(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Single mothers.......... Make i no talk.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by NoToPile: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
There's too much my daughter , her daughter in the story.

Too many painful words were spoken from

Your step daughter to your daughter
You to your wife
Your wife to you.

Its a messy situation, all I can say is your wife will take revenge on that poor girl, find somewhere safe to keep her. Her safety is most important here.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Ginaz(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oh my God ! I’m so sad right now . Poor child lost her mother and has to be maltreated under the roof of her biological father. embarassed

I’m really so sad she May not know the joy of having a mother figure as your wife doesn’t seem interested in uniting the family. For her daughter to be abusing your child shows she has the backing of her mother , your wife.

Poster do not move that child anywhere for any peace sake or one stupid marriage . She’s your biological child and has right to stay under her father’s roof.

Note that the girl child faces dangers from environment. Cases of rape, bad friends , men who are out lure youngsters and whatever are everywhere . She has to be watched and protected and you as a father should dutifully Protect her.

God won’t forgive you if you take her out of that house and your wife God will punish her for putting the poor girl through emotional pain at a young age . She must miss her late mother so much. embarassed

Some women are devils !!

A man took you and your child into his house and you can’t even unite the family.
Why why why?

I’m so sad !!!

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by elmagnifico411(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
A 17yrs old girl is supposed to have some level of good think now. If her mama wants to go, let her go. I believe u guys woulda discussed the issue of step kids before agreeing to settle. If she had cautioned her daughter and mandate her to behave well with her step sis, there wouldn't have been any problem. If she wants to leave, let her bounce!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by thorpido(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
For now,take your daughter to your mom or somewhere she can stay safe while the tension cools.
It's unfortunate you married a woman who has no maturity uniting the family.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Oizee(f): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Take your kids from her and send her and her daughter away temporary, if ur mum can come to your place and look after the kids for some time while u figure out what to do, better.
Didn't u remarry bcuz of dis same daughter of URS? U wanted her to feel that motherly love but it's d opposite now, how can you send ur daughter away because u want to please ur wife? Please don't make dat mistake, send her away and I can assure you that she will come back begging, and that's when you will tell her dat her daughter is no longer welcome in ur home. Abeg this is painful. U don't understand women at all, show her ur oda side she had never seen before and she will be amazed, let her know u purposely married her bcuz she's a mother too and u believed she would show total kindness to d motherless child, since it's not happening, she should keep her distance abeg

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Op don't listen to anybody saying that you should put your daughter somewhere till the tension calms. She has more rights to stay under your roof than your wife and her daughter. If you won't always be available, bring in someone from your family to watch over her while you're away. Next month is too far, your step daughter should have been out of your house by now. If her mother wants to go with her, she's free to go with her. I don't understand why loving another person's child is harder than rocket science for some women.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by LadySarah: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
That both of you already have children complicated the issue.

pls never let that girl out of your home unless you are traveling then let her stay with your mum before nwunye gi egbuo ochu! You owe your late wife that!

Nigerian relatives with their unsolicited advice. You ppl have succeeded in bringing restiveness to this man's life ontop his hbp.

Things can never remain the same in that home.

But Oga cummed 4 kids in 6 yrs. wow!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Oizee(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Freestainworld:
Oga, one thing you should know is that hence the two daughters didn't come from both of you, the situation will continue to occur but don't let that destroy your home, if you have a good mother, allow your daughter to stay with her at the moment same goes to your step daughter, with time, am sure you will sort out the issue with your wife.
he shouldn't send his daughter to anybody, instead enroll d child in boarding school and during holidays when d man might not be home, he should make d girl spend her holiday with Grandma or whoever, but dat step daughter must not near dat home again also.
The girl will surely mature by his grace and by d time she finish sec sch and preparing for tertiary sch, d woman won't be able to mistreat her anymore.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by jesmond3945: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Boldz:

you see your step daughter grew up a bitter girl because of her father and your daughter is being victimized because of that. To be frank is very hard to find women who will love a child not birthed by them the way they would love their own children. Forget about your wife. See both girls as your daughter. Take them on holiday together with you to a far place. Let them bond together. Create avenue for them to bond like sisters. Also your wife is to blame as well, she has poisoned the mind of your step daughter. So you have to create more time with her and your daughter to remove the poison. Buy the same cloth for both of them, take them both along to where ever you go, take them to the same school. Even your wife would retrace her step.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Oizee(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
thorpido:
For now,take your daughter to your mom or somewhere she can stay safe while the tension cools.
please tell him to send d wife with d daughter away while the tension cools, his daughter is with every right to stay under her father's roof, to hell with the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let her go, the marriage seems to be shaky already. Even if you send your daughter away and live with that woman, she’s trouble. A woman that can’t live with another woman’s child is not good for marriage.

Here’s where troubles will come up later, when you send your daughter away(I know you’ll be forced to do that last last when she press your mumu button) she’ll want to know everything you are doing for your kids and she’ll want same or more for hers. this will be a life long trouble to always settle.

That woman is not for you. Find another woman. If care is not taken, you’ll end up hating your kids for no reason. Trust me, she can make you do that. Psychological or spiritually.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Oizee(f): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
you see your step daughter grew up a bitter girl because of her father and your daughter is being victimized because of that. To be frank is very hard to find women who will love a child not birthed by them the way they would love their own children. Forget about your wife. See both girls as your daughter. Take them on holiday together with you to a far place. Let them bond together. Create avenue for them to bond like sisters. Also your wife is to blame as well, she has poisoned the mind of your step daughter. So you have to create more time with her and your daughter to remove the poison. Buy the same cloth for both of them, take them both along to where ever you go, take them to the same school. Even your wife would retrace her step.
he's been trying but d woman is an ingrate, let him display a little madness abeg, a bastard can never behave upright in a home,

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by stacyadams: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Klass99:
If it weren't for the younger children you have with your wife, I will say let that woman and her daughter go. In fact I will still say it, let her and her daughter go.

I felt a lot of irritation and annoyance towards your wife and her daughter, while reading through your post. They don't sound like good people at all

The way some women use their children as a bargaining chip or weapon during marital clashes, dey annoy me join sef. They act like they came by those children on their own and by themselves, without the hubby's input.

Leave them alone with those kids for three months only and you start to see their ineptitude when it comes to adequately clothing, feeding and paying other bills for the upkeep of those kids.

OP, you sef to slap you dey sweet me small. How did you allow family pressure you into re-marrying for the sake of more children? You and your daughter were more than enough and you could have done things at your own pace and time, without family stressing you out.

Now that you are remarried with more kids, are you happier, healthier, more wealthy or even full of joy/peace? Are those same family members helping you pay bills like school fees?

U don talk am...small tin prick go stand,them go Remarry begin divide d house by themselves

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Tony142: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Boldz:

Rule number 1: do not marry a single mother , all single mothers are naturally bitter, if a guy break a woman heart, that woman will use the bitterness of that guy that break her heart to maltreat her next guy, your wife is angry that his first guy left her, so the only way she can pay back is to suffer her next man, an that next man is you, so all the bitterness your wife have for her ex she will transfer them to u, why? Because since her ex is no where to be found, u will now b the one to suffer for the bad her ex did to her

Rules number 2: do not beat her, just ignored her

Let me tell u the plain truth, your wife is manipulating you, I will explain

1. She knows that u did not give a Bleep if she go, infact, she knows that u will not look for her if she leave

2. She also know that u did not want her to take your kids with her

3. Since she knows that if she leave u will not look for her that was why she decided to take the children with her, she knows that if she carry the kids with her you will beg her to stay

4. The truth is that she is using the children to manipulate you, by telling u that she want to take them with her, pls do not fall for this manipulation

5. A man is the head of the house, also it is the man that owns the children, so pls let your kids be with you, if your wife want to go let her go alone

6. If she go alone after like 6month she will come back to her senses, and she will finally come back to u, but b4 u forgive her make sure u give her term and condition or rules to follow and also warm her not to maltreat your daughter again

I hate anything single mother, pls let only her go joor

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Mindlog: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
"Our son told me that your daughter beat my daughter", one of the scenarios of blended families. Sending away daughters from previous marriage/relationship to go stay with relatives for sake of "peace" will be counterproductive in the long run because it may likely split the 4 children who are biologically between you two as the 2 daughters that came with you both into the marriage remain their big sisters.

I commend you for standing up for your daughter against the abuse because majority of men in their second marriage tend to overlook the abuse meted on their child/children from previous marriages by their wives for the "sake of peace" thus we hear the horror stories of stepmothers.

The present situation requires external intervention better by a certified family therapist (hope we easily have them around) who is obligated not to be biased as would be expected from relatives from both sides of your families. Sessions of family therapy would provide the platform for family members to voice their feelings, get psychoeducated on challenges, disciplining, boundaries around parenting etc.
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Boldz:
Good morning op, i always hear ex wife but i have never heard ex daughter before... if she threatens you about she living again, call a family meeting of your both families without her consent, when everyone is arrived, tell her that you want her to park her load and leave with her children (no fear, families no go gree make una separate) you will see her shocked and scared, pour out all your mind to her about her wickedness to your daughter, then you tell her that since she is fine with the single mother status, she should go back to her single mother status, stop giving off the vibes that you can't survive without her, as in give her tension but dont beat her.... she go calm, Then you remind her that your daughter is in her father's house, her own daughter should go to her father's house.. threaten her that you are not ready to pay her daughter's school fees or anything pertaining to her again, you will see her adjust... no one has the monopoly to wickedness.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by olabolaji(m): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2020
This is called getting two for the price of one. Oya rejoice you getting rid of your problemsesssess grin grin
Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by Phelixblaq(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Lesson learnt: say no to single mother .... 98% of them are evil!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away by boldx(m): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Before your family breaks up completely. You need to reconsider your decision, are you ready to lose your wife because of this?

Are you over-reacting?

Is there something else you could have done?

Are there options you may consider for your own daughter?

Have you discussed the matter with your parents?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Educational Tablets Now Available!! / I Want To Know The Cost Of Marrying An Anambra Lady From Okija / thread close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.