Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How I Started Making Massive Sales On Whatsapp And How You Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started Making Massive Sales On Whatsapp And How You Can (195 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Making Massive Sales On Whatsapp And How You Can by Dominiom(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
M
My name is Dominion Lanre, I am A Sales Coach & Business Strategist.

If you are reading this and you are a business on WhatsApp.

Move on

I started with an account balance of ₦0 and a willingness to learn.

My Online business was breaking due to no sales and no Customers.

This gave me the urge to find out how I can make sales and make more money.

I applied for courses and spent every dime on self investment.

Today I have something to show for.

In less than 3 months I have grown more than i can imagine.

I have been making sales on WhatsApp for a long period of time and i want you to enjoy this too

Its all because i know the secrets and Strategies to successful WhatsApp marketing.

I’ll be holding a Free Class for those interested.

Learn How you can make 6 Figures Income and receives Daily alerts as a brand or business on WhatsApp For FREE

Click the link below to send me a DM on WhatsApp.

https:///2347018815827/?text=Hello%20Dominion%20I%20Want%20to%20Join%the%20Class%20My%20Name%20is

To your success, Dominion.
Re: How I Started Making Massive Sales On Whatsapp And How You Can by WorriorPlus: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Great Info

(1) (Reply)

India Export Import Data Bank – To Find Top Buyers And Suppliers / I Will Buy Your Paypal Funds At The Best Rate. / Payoneer, Skrill, RMB, BTC And Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.