Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,161 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer (2805 Views)

Livegood Get Wealthy And Stay Healthy❤ / Is It Possible To Be Wealthy And Debts Free? / I Need A Young, Dark Skinned, Wealthy Igbo man for Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by KidDarkness(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
pozehnani:

Could it be Nweke?
No ma'am. I guess I would just let things be as it is. I'm just glad she's having a great life
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by nams77: 3:56am On Oct 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

I hukwa gi ehn... cheesy

The gift of dreams is actually real. Especially if you're spiritually sensitive.

People laughing the op are wrong. I see things in my dreams and they come to pass.
Sometimes they are deep things at other times, they are just every day thing or circumstances.

I once had a foreboding that I was going to meet someone special that day and in the evening, I met a very special lady.
I later lost her contacts when she relocated suddenly.
So I understand op
Seems I got the gift from my mum and Dad
I remembered when I was still in school ( before Phones came out). She had a dream that I had issues with boys in school. She couldn't reach me so she just kept on praying. Two months later , I came back home and she asked me. I lied but truly, my best friend then who was squatting with me then had issues with some cult boys over a girl and the dude ran away and these cult guys kept coming to my house to disturb me.

She has seen lots of stuffs too
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by mariahAngel(f): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2020
nams77:

People laughing the op are wrong. I see things in my dreams and they come to pass.
Sometimes they are deep things at other times, they are just every day thing or circumstances.

I once had a foreboding that I was going to meet someone special that day and in the evening, I met a very special lady.
I later lost her contacts when she relocated suddenly.
So I understand op
Seems I got the gift from my mum and Dad
I remembered when I was still in school ( before Phones came out). She had a dream that I had issues with boys in school. She couldn't reach me so she just kept on praying. Two months later , I came back home and she asked me. I lied but truly, my best friend then who was squatting with me then had issues with some cult boys over a girl and the dude ran away and these cult guys kept coming to my house to disturb me.

She has seen lots of stuffs too

I believe in the gift of dreams too, and it is a special gift.
The above happened to me one time, and I saw it clearly and felt the strong need to tell the person that it concerned, even though I was reluctant to.
I'm glad I did because it happened as I saw it and the person was amazed.
If I had not told him before it happened and it eventually did, it would not have mattered if I did after.
When I dream and remember them clearly when I wake up, it is no ordinary dream.
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2021
bukatyne:
Hahahahahaha.

Joseph Alala.

Mbok Obiageli show up o! Let the OP's dream come true.

grin grin grin
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2021
KidDarkness:
Obiageli Caroline J.N, I don't know you. I haven't seen you in my life before. I saw your name on your university certificate and you where in a joyful mood celebrating with it in my dream last week. I made the mistake of not writing your name down when I woke up the first time. When I woke up the second time I forgot your surname which starts with the letter "N". I just thought I should say hi, that's if you are even on nairaland. If I eventually meet her in person then I would know my dreams are not just dreams

Though it's funny though. I have been there too. There was a time I had a dream of having a one-on-one conversation with a babe whereas we eventually swapped digits. It's kinda weird, I woke up the following day. The number still fresh in my memory, I called the same digits, lo and behold it was a lady but the funniest thing was that this lady is already married. I had to let it go. Shit can be crazy aswear. OP, be very careful. You're one of the special people on earth, so always watch your back.
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
KidDarkness:
Obiageli Caroline J.N, I don't know you. I haven't seen you in my life before. I saw your name on your university certificate and you where in a joyful mood celebrating with it in my dream last week. I made the mistake of not writing your name down when I woke up the first time. When I woke up the second time I forgot your surname which starts with the letter "N". I just thought I should say hi, that's if you are even on nairaland. If I eventually meet her in person then I would know my dreams are not just dreams
Did you see her?
Re: She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer by KidDarkness(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ishilove:
Did you see her?
Nope. Maybe no one by that name exists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving Out Young Children (girls) As Maids - Your Take On This / Pregnant Lady Illustrates Gluttony Associated With Pregnancy Via Maternity Shoot / Solved!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.