Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely (56425 Views)

Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Naniboy555: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria is gonna be great,but just have to say that I'm an educated person,not because of me going to school,but because of me, dedicating my time towards learning?
Please let's get wise, before we get wierd?
I'm a music artist,an up coming rapper, please if you have any advice and encouragement for me I'm listening ���?
God bless you God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by uptimum123(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunny4lif:
Police don kill any of your family or friend before? If no then shut that your yeye mouth

Protect need to be out of control cos our leaders are animals and they only will hear if the source of their income slow down or stop

If, military guys should start shooting or beating people then they will lose it becos weapons are the most easily things to support Africa by world powers
USA will support people weapon to def their self
I witnessed one in Libya and am ready again for the future of my kids

See the kinda mentality you have... I'm quite sure you are no were near this country.

Mtchewwww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
tot:
Good. Let kids stay at home for now, this is for their future. A better future.

not for their future but for their safety.
foolish criminal

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by jenny005: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Best option.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by wristbangle: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
It's a little sacrifice for a better tomorrow.
#EndSARS

It’s Day 71 of constant protest in Belarus ��. We must not give up in Nigeria.

At all. No retreat, no surrender! Though my worry is the hoodlums who have hijacked the protest

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Minjim: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by tot(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2021:
not for their future but for their safety.
foolish criminal
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by ruffDiamond: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.
let me tell u something, they won't implement Nada!those old thieves don't want to go!we'll kill all of them alongside their families!

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Wise decision....let's keep children safe
very wise one cos hoodlums are already on the loose and coul abduct these kids

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Those worse than Sars and Buhari Govt are the ones still sitting at their homes instead of contributing for a better Nigeria. Say no to bad governance

All die na die
Na that Chris ngige I go first blast. That man dey annoy me eeh undecided

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by tot(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
All these govt paid agents parading here all over people's comments, I can see you guys are getting really desperate. Guess what? You can't stop a moving train.

Useless beings who have traded their future for peanuts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by quisera(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
2020 is indeed fvcked up

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Notatribalist(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.
Tell your government to at least arrest one of the erring police officials.. Tell them to stop playing games with us

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:

No retreat, no surrender!

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Youngogooluwa:
We had too many orders last week that's why we couldn't attend to some of you guys. But you can place your orders for the protest shirts now.

Note: WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR PROFIT, IT IS TO PROMOTE THE PROTEST.

Cashing in on the protest. God punish you there. You are worse than SARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Those worse than Sars and Buhari Govt are the ones still sitting at their homes instead of contributing for a better Nigeria. Say no to bad governance

All die na die

The guy selling protest vest for 4k is worse than SARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by seunny4lif(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
You be ode
Send your address
uptimum123:

See the kinda mentality you have... I'm quite sure you are no were near this country.

Mtchewwww
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Taylordedon(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
stZimli:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

Na 500 dollars I see for there so as watin I go pay to get the game ??
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Angrydruids: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:

Am very sure you are one of those Baba's born between 1940-1979.

No Reasonable Nigerian youth will write what you wrote up there. Let the useless government begin implementation and see whether Nigerian youths won't vacate the streets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:

I do not surport you idea, if our fathers had ftaken this protest responsibility on their shoulder 30 yrs ago when Nigeria hasn't spoil to this extent we will not be face with this hardship.
They show carwordness that time and some of them are no more we the children are facing their failev in responsibilities remember one you too will be no more it will remain your children and grandchildren what do you think they will face in their time if we stop at this premature stage of our protest. A Dollar was once N1, a Pounds was N1 sometime ago not too long, where is our stand?
If we are afraid to death now and you desist from protest it's the hardship of our neglegence that will kill you.
And if you on the other side I can bet it with you, you and your godfathers will pay for it dearly.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Sunnycliff(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
wristbangle:

At all. No retreat, no surrender! Though my worry is the hoodlums who have hijacked the protest

Honestly but if we show perseverance and wit, dem go tire. This protest de give politicians real headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Brushstrokes20: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good! Shut down the shithole!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Offpoint1: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Youngogooluwa:
We had too many orders last week that's why we couldn't attend to some of you guys. But you can place your orders for the protest shirts now.

You're not doing it for profit, but the price is 4k.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by mascot87(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:

All die na die

Share on Twitter
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Advancedman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:

Thunder fire you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by NofiuFade(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
They ve #invade edo state, is better all other state should be on alert
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by vickydevoka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Youngogooluwa:

If u go collect 1k contact me 08133732736
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by uptimum123(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunny4lif:
You be ode
Send your address

I dey come make I piss finish
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by abobote: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Hope you are out there protesting not instigating protests online. Closure of schools is because government doesnt want children in the crossfire. I have no problem with you, but dont be a coward, be at the forefront.
yes, I'm live at the Abuja protest
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by macof(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:

It has not been hijacked by Hoodlums. The protesters are still doing their thing

Hoodlums paid by government to sabotage the protests have failed. They are clearly a separate people

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by raphy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
some schools just start today and they want to end it.what a country...

this shit must stop oo buhari must resign
#Endbadgovernment #Endpolicebrutality
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Baruwaaaaa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
A bold step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.