Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely (56415 Views)

Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by successtutor(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Now I know the meaning of vision 2020. Revolution that will lead to liberation.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Kabiyesi12(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2020
When We have Minister for this and that and when small issues arise Bubu will set up a committee that will look into the matter and this committee will eventually spend more money than what really happen, is there sense in that.

If we lose the now this generation and generations to come should erase freedom and peace of mind from our dictionary.
We still have hope, if we lose this fight in few years from now when Other countries needs slave nothing will stop them from coming to Nigeria, and your government will just visit one school and sell some numbers of student, the way the did to Chibok girls.

If you Don't know the evil this present administration has cause please don't ask us to quit the protest.

Those people you called Elders that are saying we should stop knew they have failed us and d
they want us to fail too.

OBJ is saying we should stop, was he happy when his soldier son was shut at battle field? Some people children never returned now, We are too far to quit.
Go to the protest grand with your Nigeria flag, nose mask. It not necessarily you buy expensive one from the store, tell a Taylor to sow one flag for you the way they save us with local nose mask during lockdown. God will protect you and bless you

#Endsar
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndTerrorisim
#EndBadGovernance
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Sunnycliff:
It's a little sacrifice for a better tomorrow.
#EndSARS

It’s Day 71 of constant protest in Belarus ��. We must not give up in Nigeria.

And the UN has not intervened ?!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Victorclean1: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Please there is need to end contract work in Nigeria. Over 40 millions Nigerians were plung ìnto poverty through contract work. This contract work have been used by the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asian countries to make money.

Lowest worker in most companies goes home with less than 20k monthly while his actual monthly salary is around 100k.

What they do is that they contact some Nigerians and urge them to open a company that supply labour. From there they wil be sharing the money while the real Nigerian working will go with less than 20% of his sweat. Banks and other indigenous companies were into this corrupt practice

Too bad. Federal job account for less percentage of Nigeria working while those in private companies were in tens of millions.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by SirLakes: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.
Those stupid politicians are making efforts to paint the peaceful protesters bad, sponsoring thugs instead of trying to fix the problem.

Seems..You are not ready for freedom
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.

Modified: I support the protests...but it is time to atleast centralise the protest ground, if at all we need physical protests. 1 gathering point per state and 2 points for Lagos State..with this, there will be strength in numbers and will be effectively coordinated, even to resist infiltrators and hoodlums.
It is sad that many acclaimed protesters at multiple protests points across the country yesterday don't even know why they were protesting. Thugs with road blocks extorting motorists. Is that why we are protesting We need to think and restrategize
who's bankrolling you
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2020
muyoge:

And the UN has not intervened ?!
Hahahaha!
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by tolfa(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Here is a video highlighting the city of Lagos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PRxZsuGzEw
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Grace146: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2020
So they thought the students they are trying to protect by closing down schools, will not join the protest now that they are at home. SMH
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by CaptainMitch: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Fine girl cool
UyaiIncomparabl:

Make them try hack Buhari own, abeg. E get plenty yan wey I wan give that man.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by manbello(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl cool
oga i de greet
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by CaptainMitch: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you, I greet you too.
manbello:

oga i de greet
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl cool

Chief, ke kwanu?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by CaptainMitch: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
I dey o, hope you are staying safe and out of trouble.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Chief, ke kwanu?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
I dey o, hope you are staying safe and out of trouble.

Chief, as I dey like this. Na fight I follow come here. No backing down. We shoot anything at close range.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Chief, as I dey like this. Na fight I follow come here. No backing down. We shoot anything at close range.

Are u for real?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Are u for real?

Yes, dear.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, dear.

I pray for everyone who partake in this ongoing protest towards the betterment of Nigeria physically, spiritually by any means, by the time the good of the land is ready we will not be found wanting in Jesus name. It's only for those have good intension ooo, not for those that went to steal, mess up do contrary.
God will crown all our effort with Success and we will be happy again.
#Endsars
#EndBadGovernance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.