Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely (56379 Views)

Lagos Closes Down More Lounges And Clubs For Safety Violations / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
we move ✌

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by okoloemmalex(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
I have waited for this press release from Lagos State govt.

nice move from the state.

We move...

This will be a template for any injustice that may even come when the govt shows any form of irresponsibility after this clamour.

Africa as a whole needs total clean up. The more reason the black race has been backward in all ramifications.

The black race must emancipate herself for growth and progress.

I really appreciate the youth this period. I'm proud to identify with this generation that have woken up. posterity will be kind to me and us all who brought the freedom for all and the unborn.

God bless every resilient youth
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by raphy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Naniboy555:
Nigeria is gonna be great,but just have to say that I'm an educated person,not because of me going to school,but because of me, dedicating my time towards learning?
Please let's get wise, before we get wierd?
I'm a music artist,an up coming rapper, please if you have any advice and encouragement for me I'm listening ���?
God bless you God bless Nigeria

which kind weed u come take niggah we DW talk of change u de ur street de talk of rapper?
make u get sense small in jesus name come out and protest for a better Nigerian no be to be to just de look for ur personal glory when country never balance...

just to give ur brain small sense in this protest season. u hear. so just negedu.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
It's a little sacrifice for a better tomorrow.
#EndSARS

It’s Day 71 of constant protest in Belarus ��. We must not give up in Nigeria.
I wanted to say this.. Belarusian have been protesting for months now.. They aren't backing down till they see changes.. And this is the same Belarus that the standard of living is better than Nigerians o. I see no reason why we need to back out.. We move..
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
ChristoBam:

It's not out of control. They are hiring thugs to change the narrative!!

They are not going to change anything!! Seriously be like say make I dey cry when I see comments like this. E no dey tire una ni??

Protest for one week, then dialogue, then the promises, nothing will be done!!!

Shay na today protests begin for Nigeria ni?
abeg leave the mumu make him dey write..Belarusian have been protesting for 71days and this is a country where the standard of living is better than 9ja.. No one is saying they should back out.. Just because some idiots are benefiting from the chaos and corruption of nigeria, they now want stylishly disrupt the movement any means neccesary..
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by ikorodureporta: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
which road some people go pass go boarding schools for their children??
...na like this war go start for Naija

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Now, it is affecting everybody.
if the whole body isn't affected, changes won't occur.. We don't trust the govt.. They have lost all trust we have for them. We have kept quiet for too long.. They took us for a fool and did whatever they like while mocking us.. These are people we elected into office to serve and develop the nation.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by snowball11(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Those worse than Sars and Buhari Govt are the ones still sitting at their homes instead of contributing for a better Nigeria. Say no to bad governance

All die na die

Na which kind nose this Lie Mohammed come even carry self? See as person nose dey like vacuum cleaner! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
ruffDiamond:
let me tell u something, they won't implement Nada!those old thieves don't want to go!we'll kill all of them alongside their families!
I swear.. We can see it with all thier actions and decisions everyday.. They are not ready to do anything.. They want to maintain the status quo thinking the youth are lazy.. We have proven them wrong and we will continue this fight and movement..
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by DSEER(f): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
We don't need to block road, they don't use the road, they travel by air .so let all road lead to Nigeria major airport, so many of them travel today..more will travel tomorrow and next..I work in the airport... military men guiding the airport are ready to receive protesters... Port Harcourt should get ready

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Seunpaul01(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
lymelyte:
it the whole body isn't affected, changes won't occur.. We don't trust the govt.. They have lost all trust we have for them. We have kept quiet for too long.. They took us for a fool and did whatever they like while mocking us.. These are people we elected into office to serve and develop the nation.

My brother, this time that we found our voice, we won't back down until we see changes. Either we restructure Nigeria or we break apart.

I just think our voice can still be heard without disrupting the progress of our kids and people that want to make a living. People still have to eat and feed their families you know. It is possible. Thugs and hoodlums infiltrating or not.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by sleeknaija(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.

Well said. U too get sense
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by nerorex01: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Odoctor:
Nawao. This is getting out of hand, just when we think coronavirus lockdown is over.

If you are woman, listen to me. Breast cancer is becoming common, so common. That's scary.

Do your self breast examination today.

Watch this video, sorry the lightening was not clear, remember to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-QwXdy0N_g

Important: 11 giveaway signs and symptoms of Breast cancer:

https://odoctor.ng/top-11-giveaway-signs-symptoms-of-breast-cancer-no-1-will-shock-you/

God bless you for educating thousands of people out there
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by DSEER(f): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please if you coming to airport don't come with stick, stone, or anything that will make the soldiers react...just play cards and anything that you can use and block road.....

Enugu should block new artisan and emene

Port Harcourt should block omagwa and ingreta
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by qanda: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Safety first.

Learning materials (Video/PDF) for
Senior Secondary Students are available on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
DSEER:
We don't need to block road, they don't use the road, they travel by air .so let all road lead to Nigeria major airport, so many of them travel today..more will travel tomorrow and next..I work in the airport... military men guiding the airport are ready to receive protesters... Port Harcourt should get ready
you see the stupid people.
They are already leaving Nigeria.. They have created problems and now leaving in droves. You see the kind of so called leaders we have in govt?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by lymelyte(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seunpaul01:

My brother, this time that we found our voice, we won't back down until we see changes. Either we restructure Nigeria or we break apart.

I just think our voice can still be heard without disrupting the progress of our kids and people that want to make a living. People still have to eat and feed their families you know. It is possible. Thugs and hoodlums infiltrating or not.
you are right. I agree. My own pain is this hoodlums that have sold thier soul and life for peanut.. Illiteracy is truly a disease..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by CrudeSon: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
After some parents have paid school fees?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by pozehnani(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hope they shut down banks and markets.
Una never talk wetin school do una. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by abidem4real: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by dasparrow: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good decision by the Lagos government. Children must be kept safe. Aluta Continua! We move!

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
pozehnani:
Hope they shut down banks and markets.
Una never talk wetin school do una. Rubbish!

Whatever it takes, Nigeria must get better whether people like you like it or not! The citizens of Belarus have been protesting for 72 days straight. Are those protesters there not human beings? If we don't fix Nigeria now, there will be no Nigeria left ten years from now.

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by LegendAnselm: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
chelsea1116:
The Senators gets close to N29m naira per month each and this thieves find it hard to sign a minimum wage of N30k naira.

CLOSE IT SO WE CAN PROPERLY FYT FOR DIA FUTURE...

CLOSE IT SO AFTER THEIR SUFFERING IN SCHOOL, THEIR CERTIFICATES WILL FETCH THEM GOOD DESERVING JOBS...

WE MARCHED PEACEFULLY TO NIGERIA EMBASSY IN ROME..ITS GOING WORLDWIDE.

GOD BLESS THE YOUTHS.
GOOD BLESS NIGERIANS WHO FIGHTS 4 JUSTICE.

#ENDSARS
#ENDBUHARI

when u said close 29m i wanted to slap u. Go and check very well...its 29.4m+
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lagos ti Soro Soke angry
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by thamz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is what they hope to achieve by closing the schools.

adioolayi:
It's time to reflect on the gains of the peaceful protests.... it's time to retreat and give the Government some time to implement the demands fully.

Let's shift to online protests and do so aggressively till all demand are fully met, just to keep the Government on their toes. Let's put an end to physical gathering of #EndSars protests.

We should stop fooling ourselves..the physical protests have been hijacked by hoodlums....and out of control.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Omezif(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fantastic move
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by adomuwiner(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Army should as a matter of urgency takes control of Government Now to restore normalcy to the country or else there will be no country called Nigeria if this protest is allowed to continue unchecked in the next few months
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by kzubyar(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
4tomandchi:
"Miyetti Allah has described the #EndSARS protests as part of a plot by some Southern Politicians to overthrow President Muhammadu Buhari"

Miyetti Allah's submission may be true since the protest was engineered in Lagos State so they can say it's made in Lagos or Tinubu sponsored.

But I want to put it to Miyetti Allah and the North that Nigerians are tired of mediocrity and the North pride in PMB is the highest form of mediocrity in the history of Nigeria. The North has never produce such a mediocre president his first coming was better. If every second coming should be like this christians will never pray for Jesus to come again that's how bad it is.

The impunity, corruption and incompetency of this government is the worse in recent times and when you engage top leaders from the North they don't hide their pain about the hardship this government has brought.

Miyetti Allah is scared because they see a revolution in the making and when it peak the only reasonable thing for any government to do is to resign.

#WeSayNoToImpunity
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by BigBrother9ja: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
adioolayi:

[/s]
No!
It's too late!

No going back!

EndSARS is the trigger, REVOLUTION is the goal.
#FOCUS!
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by Odoctor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
nerorex01:

God bless you for educating thousands of people out there
Thank you. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Those worse than Sars and Buhari Govt are the ones still sitting at their homes instead of contributing for a better Nigeria. Say no to bad governance

All die na die

Make them try hack Buhari own, abeg. E get plenty yan wey I wan give that man.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely by jaxxy(m): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
adioolayi:

Modified: I support the protests...but it is time to atleast centralise the protest ground, if at all we need physical protests. 1 gathering point per state and 2 points for Lagos State..with this, there will be strength in numbers and will be effectively coordinated, even to resist infiltrators and hoodlums.
It is sad that many acclaimed protesters at multiple protests points across the country yesterday don't even know why they were protesting. Thugs with road blocks extorting motorists. Is that why we are protesting We need to think and restrategize

Perhaps we need to reduce the road blocks bt this might be ineffective as it’s now government are on their toes because the states are being grounded. B4 u say let see what govt wants to do we all know our government are never serious about anything reforms or that will improve the lives of the masses. They love their comfort zone and won’t shit grounds unless forced.

We need to apply pressure. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.