Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

#EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah (26997 Views)

Austyn Ogannah: Nigeria's Next President Must Be Business-Inclined Southerner / OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners / Withdraw Your Anti-free Press Guideline – OPAN Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by kingandamy4life(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
we dont have a leader... All of are leader and before we agree to any negotiation lets us see our demand meet with action. THEY THINK WE ARE JOKING RITE?

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Toosure70: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
You're not our leader, so keep shut jor.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by UltimateSpice: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes, there will be need for dialogue.

Even after a war, people sit down to discuss.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by hardizzle: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Govt done buy job
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Adrian9(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
E don shake them small

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Beautyaddy: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Present Government in Nigeria All Have Deaf Ears.

Just Talking will not make them move to do anything.

They're all very wicked and Corrupt human beings.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by EJanni(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
I heard southerners and northerners are fighting around Apo Abuja. Please people around should alert security agencies. This is never the intention for this protest. Politicians wants to turn this into ethnic fight. God help us.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by adeniyi997: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Help me subscribe to my channel guys, go through my content if you like them.God bless and keep us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoFX-FM3Z8
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Naniboy555: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria is gonna be great, someone should advice me?
I'm about to start a music carear?
Call or chat up on WhatsApp with this number?

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Sheuns(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
It’s not the government’s fault. I blame NLC and other unions that always seek negotiation to end a strike or struggle. Why the hell are these guys asking for negotiations? All we ask for is give us 5for5, there’s nothing to negotiate here. We no ask una for money.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Twenty47(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
As if they weren't given enough time to talk beforehand.. nobody go fit Fool us with Lip service talks this time oo

#EndSARS
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by backwardneva: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
For how long are we going to be living as slaves in our own country. All govt agencies are been occupy by a section of the country yet we are not angry.Give us electricity, good road, justice for all.Haba these are not too much
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Zetty177x: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
This whole EndSars thing is a sad moment for me. Sober reflection..I'm just a hard working Nigerian who has never been employed by the government. Have been self employed after leaving university. Trying very hard every day.. though my president says I'm lazy.. with d hard work, breaking even is still hard. To all d hardworking youths,pls stay strong.

The government has failed us...no future, no jobs,no electricity, yet they come in with d promise to change? They are all fraudsters

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Igyeseh(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
100% stone free, neat local rice available in large quantity.

https://www.nairaland.com/6166183/neat-local-rice-available-large.

Thank you and looking forward to your patronage.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Slyle(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
I doubt if there's need for talking because the demands are clearly stated out. The government should take action and not to talk.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
You are on your own.
Protests must continue till 2023.

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by TenderManiac: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na talk my pipu wan chop?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Angelfrost(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
It is not getting out of hand... It is being made to seem out of hand by your leaders who employ thugs to create the impression of chaos!

Leaders who do such are not interested in acceding to such simple requests or demands!....

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Neddstark: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Naniboy555:

Listen to more music. More good music from the oldies. Let it blend with your musical style. Goodluck
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by olarent: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Thank with person weyy no get ear?
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Naniboy555:

Ask Nigeria to advise you.

We are on protests now.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Wierdceo: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
This people thunk were joking. While we were protesting herd in Auchi today, soldiers came and there was a misunderstanding and they shot a guy on his stomach. The guy bled seriously. We took him to a nearby hospital called JMJ, they told us to deposit money first and refused to take him. He died while we were taking him to another hospital. So sad. We went to JMJ and destroyed their glasses with stones. Bastards!!!

The guy just died like that.
Soldiers shot him!!!

Soldiers shot him !!

He died . Ei God.

Buhari u r a bastard!!!

It is Devil that will purnish u.
#BuhariFuckingResign
#EndBadGovernance
#EndBadLeaders .

#EndIntimidation
#LegaliseGun lets kill each other because those police and soldiers think its only them that know how to shoot.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by IJOBA2: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
OGANNAH MUST BE A MAD MAN angry
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Angelfrost(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
homosapien:

U don't what to dialogue, so what do you want?

Beside I thought there is no too much of communication.

There is nothing to talk about... The demands are quite clear, and in my learned opinion quite simple and straightforward!!!

All that is needed now is hasty and immediate implementation!!!

ASUU has been going back and forth with strikes for decades now... Minimum wage is still far away!!!

This government is too insincere and shamelessly corrupt!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by witworth(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
aminulive:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/time-to-talk-with-government-austyn-ogannah-urges-endsars-protesters/
you coward, no integrity no more reputation for you, abeg go find somewhere sit down jor make u hide your shameful face.
they have bribed you to embarrass yourself before your eyes.
No negotiation, no compromising.
Buhari must go.
Revolution now!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by Shadysen: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
The country just tired everyone
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by MNDY(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nobody is talking to anybody. We are shutting thus country down until the politicians change the system.
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only lazy youths will fall back from this protesting.

Brave youths stand your ground and fight your oppressors in government.

Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by freshMallam1122: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
the time is gone. #EndSars #EndPolice brutal life #End PDP #End APC #EnoughIsEnough
Re: #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah by SmartMugu: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
And whom do they talk to in the government when the so-called president doesn't talk to his citizens until a script is written for him? We see real presidents in other countries that are quick to spring to action to calm the populace down by explaining achievable plans to meet the youths' demands.

Must he wait for scripts to be written for him to know his country is on fire? He doesn't feel it yet because protests and hoodlums haven't gotten to aso rock yet, is that not where him and his family calm their nerves. Wait forever till you address this national issues and see what the nation becomes. People are tired, many are frustrated, what can be done? Its not #EndSARS, its #EndBadGovernance. Nobody is comfortable with the status quo. The demands are beyond #EndSARS now, more people have woken up now and are calling for #RevolutionNow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 / Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.