Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners (4724 Views)

Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Honbright(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2019
The Online Publishers Association of Nigeria (OPAN), on Friday (today) made public that it has no affiliation with an online group known as Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria, which according to it, cleverly adopts the acronym 'OMPAN'.

In a statement jointly signed by OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah, and General Secretary, Daniel Elombah, respectively, OPAN dissociated itself from OMPAN, just as it added that the statement serves as a notice to individuals or organizations having dealings with OMPAN.

OPAN further revealed that its lawyers are engaging the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to address the development.

According to OPAN: "Our attention has been drawn to the existence of a group which adopted a name similar to ours and goes by an acronym that is closely identical to ours.

"For the record OPAN has no affiliation with this group or its promoter(s).

"The Online Publishers Association of Nigeria (OPAN), registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on

Source: https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/09/opan-declares-war-against-ompan-issues.html

Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Even bloggers dey wan run them selves street.

Install a car tracker in your car today and have peace of mind about its location .

Check my signature or the thread below for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/5410734/buy-install-car-tracker-affordable

1 Like

Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by SolarKing1: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2019
They should both unite.

For many that called in serious need of our Products but complained of distance, there is Good News!!! We now do pay on delivery.

Calculate the massive amount you spend yearly to fuel your generator. Freedom from Generator noise. Noiseless free Electricity is now a reality. Urgently get your Fueless Solar Gen now. The one for just 68k is very good for Barber Shop, SelfContain Room, Sales Shops, etc. We also have bigger ones: 1.5kWatts, 2.5kWatts, .. up to massive 15kWatts Industrial Solar Generators for Hospitals, Hotels, Filling Stations, etc. Someone you know needs this.
08 02 9 43 540 7

3 Likes

Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by hendrixxx(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by SunFlow(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Are you kidney me?....

Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Trapnews: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2019
undecided
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by SLAP44: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Do they need to clarify if the other group is not interfering in their activities? Corporate affairs in their usual confused state can register 1000 bodes doing the same thing and then expect you to meet them to cancel others out.

That's corruption.
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by superior1: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2019
All na chop chop hungry bloggers dem
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Lugianostar(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Take it easy please and channel your grieve actions to Buhari and his cohort that instigate all these turbulence in these great country
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Theta1: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Wetin man no go see.
Opa ko Opay ni
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by BabaIbo: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Ahn ahn, when them create this association wey dem dey get indirect/coded faction
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by YungMike(m): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Amazing.
Everybody they hustle....

Bless my hustle guys....if you gat anyone outside naija that wants to be calling family and friends in naija at an amazing cool rate...check signature for contact
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by SLAP44: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Lugianostar:
Take it easy please and channel your grieve actions to Buhari and his cohort that instigate all these turbulence in these great country

In truth, he brought more confusion to a confused country.
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by bewla(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
SolarKing1:
Hmmm... Matters arising..
Who cares
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by dayleke: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
SLAP44:
Do they need to clarify if the other group is not interfering in their activities? Corporate affairs in their usual confused state can register 1000 b odes doing the same thing and then expect you to meet them to cancel others out.

That's corruption.

Not in Naija.
Corruption no exist.
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Mojeed30: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Guys please I need your assistance i want to settle some of my bills, my house rent, school fee balance, and some other things I will be so happy if you can assist please no insult, may God enrich your pocket.... Access bank, Account number 0023718212, Mojeed
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Realdeals(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2019
Both organizations are association of thieves, they want to be extorting online publishers for personal gains...ko le werk
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Wickedfacts: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Stupid idiots.
There's a subsisting court judgment warning them against extorting businesses running online ads. They won't hear until they have landed in jail.
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Revolva(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Mojeed30:
Guys please I need your assistance i want to settle some of my bills, my house rent, school fee balance, and some other things I will be so happy if you can assist please no insult, may God enrich your pocket.... Access bank, Account number 0023718212, Mojeed

Why are u always asking for help does anybody owe u anytin

So and hustle ok and get money stop begging online
Na only u get bills to pay

1 Like

Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by whizbee(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Typical
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by ediko5(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Mojeed30:

Cc: Lalasticlala

This guy goes about opening new account to defraud people in the name of begging.
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
who be all this ones trying to find ways of chopping their own nationAl cake? who cares if its OPAN or OMPAN..mtchew
Re: OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners by Omeizadean(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wetin concern Opan gagnam style with Ompan dudu? If I like and i do business with Ompan e concern u? Abi na ur money? If the two are duly registered entity no problem.

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: NANS Enugu Urges Judicial Panel To Carry Out Their Duty Diligently / See How This Old Woman Is Enjoying Her Life Under Buhari (photo) / I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.