Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? (477 Views)

Must I Join An Association Before Operating My Business? / Nigerian Startup- BRANPOS Is Set To Gross N127billion Transaction In 2019 / Help Me Make Transaction In Dollar While I Pay You In Naira (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? by Dowenship(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
I visited opay HQ today and after registration to the third level, I was told to bring my bank statement I.e I must av up to 1.5m transaction in my acc b4 they can upgrade me... Want to start a pos business with them but I'm stuck at this level.. How can I scale tru, anybody with solution
Re: Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? by fanaticf: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Dowenship:
I visited opay HQ today and after registration to the third level, I was told to bring my bank statement I.e I must av up to 1.5m transaction in my acc b4 they can upgrade me... Want to start a pos business with them but I'm stuck at this level.. How can I scale tru, anybody with solution

You don't need to have up to that amount. Just contact an Opay agent close to u and register through him for easy upgrade.
Re: Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? by Dowenship(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2020
fanaticf:

You don't need to have up to that amount. Just contact an Opay agent close to u and register through him for easy upgrade.
OK thanks
Re: Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? by truvine(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
You can do it yourself .
The #1.5m you are talking about is even the minimum transaction on POS you should reach per month .

You don't even need a statement if you choose the second application method where you will have a down payment of #10,000 as minimum balance for 6 month of your operation after which the #10,000 will be released to you for withdrawal .
Re: Must I Av Up To 1.5m Transaction In My Acc?????? by Dowenship(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2020
truvine:
You can do it yourself .
The #1.5m you are talking about is even the minimum transaction on POS you should reach per month .

You don't even need a statement if you choose the second application method where you will have a down payment of #10,000 as minimum balance for 6 month of your operation after which the #10,000 will be released to you for withdrawal .
the agent never told me about second application, I couldn't further the business due to this I.5m statement of a thing

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Bank Today / How To Become A Self - Made Millionaire At Home / The History And Culture Of The Igede Tribe Of Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.