Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. (2233 Views)

#revolutionnow Has Began Already!!! Northerners Protest Against Buhari (watch) / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by fineboynl(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
I don't know about your state. but for Edo people it's has started. remember vividly Edo started the protest.

in Edo state for example. the people already sees this protest as a revolution. a time to be freed since the British stage an hostage and suppression them. and since then it has been slavery to one nigeria. a topical Edo man is violent in nature and this protest is an avenue for them to operate on things that have been in their mind for far too long.

prepared everyone for the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Kamdil: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Are you aware there is a curfew in Edo state right now? No more protest in Edo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by yoruba1914: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mumu op. Who still leaves with his parents is advocating for war. Make sowore no deceive u o. He has 2 passports o. 2023 don come start from voting out your state reps to get the change you want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Name one country where Revolution has ever made life better ...

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by blowjob: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
BRAVO
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by chaloner(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
SalamRushdie:
french revolution 1789

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
the edo state problem is a APC problem.
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
chaloner:
french revolution 1789

How Did it made France better, have you read their history to see the number of death and destruction is brought

2 Likes

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by fineboynl(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How Did it made France better, have you read their history to see the number of dead and destruction is brought
french is stable. they were part of the world war and colonized many african countries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Litmus: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How Did it made France better, have you read their history to see the number of date and destruction is brought

Many of them just like how it sounds. It is also in text books and a word to shout in order to seem smart. They haven’t yet learned the wearing of barrette and the punching of the air, shouting, “Power to the People!"

Nigeria, possible first Internet Victim Nation smiley
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by SalamRushdie: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
chaloner:
french revolution 1789

Apart from the french revolution
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
fineboynl:
french is stable. they were part of the world war and colonized many african countries.

how is france stable, if they were so stable, then thy would have given those colonized african countries freedom, without those african countries, france will be broke

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Litmus:

Many of them just like how it sounds. It is also in text books and a word to shout in order to seem smart. They haven’t yet learned the wearing of barrette and the punching of the air, shouting, “Power to the People!"

Nigeria, possible first Internet Victim Nation smiley

exactly..
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Litmus: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
If things go South, I pity poor, everyday Nigerians; 150 million of them, poor unsophisticated sods clutching cheap Chinese phones through which they are being brainwashed into believing that the destruction of their beautiful diamond of a nation will usher in the good times when they will live like the Americans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Harrykn: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes...
The govt kept banging our money
We are ready for em
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo state is cult headquarters. The protest has been hijacked by hoodlums.
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Rugaria: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2020
yoruba1914:
Mumu op. Who still leaves with his parents is advocating for war.
Make sowore no deceive u o. He has 2 passports o.
2023 don come start from voting out your state reps to get the change you want.

What a cowardly outburst...
How can a full grown man always jump under his bed at the sound of slightest protest!? What kind of anyhow cowardly life is this, Biko nû?

4 Likes

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Tumbulum: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Litmus:
If things go South, I pity poor, everyday Nigerians; 150 million of them, poor unsophisticated sods clutching cheap Chinese phones through which they are being brainwashed into believing that the destruction of their beautiful diamond of a nation will usher in the good times when they will live like the Americans.
you called this Sithole a diamond? May Fulani behead you in your farm
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Etinosa1234: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Bolshevik revolution

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Biodun556(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Kamdil:

Everywhere is silent as soldiers troops in
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by chaloner(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How Did it made France better, have you read their history to see the number of dead and destruction is brought
go there now and come back and talk to me
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by chaloner(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:

mtwww
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by millionboi2: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Kamdil:
Join the curfew here

#Endbadgovernce

https://www.facebook.com/323543815072083/posts/817538809005912/?app=fbl
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Litmus: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Tumbulum:
you called this Sithole a diamond? May Fulani behead you in your farm

That will not happen to me and millions upon millions of Nigerians in Nigeria. I'm no mathematician but I would wager that chances of Fulani beheading me is slimmer than winning lottery. Still, I pray that you and no members of your family are beheaded by Fulani. I prey that Fulani behead no one in future, actually. I also prey that after #endsars protestors go home and see what the government does, if the government looks to be sincere in reforming police from top to bottom, I pray that people take to the streets in #endfulanikillings protests.

A Wiseman once said, death is no revenge for we all die in the end.

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Litmus:

shut the fùck up dog
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by gregyboy(m): 3:35am On Oct 20, 2020
yoruba1914:
Mumu op. Who still leaves with his parents is advocating for war.
Make sowore no deceive u o. He has 2 passports o.
2023 don come start from voting out your state reps to get the change you want.

You again you're not a Yoruba man no Yoruba man can be foolish as you're all yorubas i know are bold and intelligent

You must be an aboki
. Government dogs

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by tevinsolt: 4:42am On Oct 20, 2020
SalamRushdie:

French Revolution - completely wiped out Monarchy and Aristocracy - The Guillotine and decapitated heads comes to mind

American Revolution - Inspired by the French Revolution and aided by France, The Colonies revolted against the king (George III of Great Britain and Ireland)

Haitian Revolution - Ended Slavery, First independent black nation - An Embargo was placed on the country, paid $17 Billion to France
Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by BIGGESThead6: 4:50am On Oct 20, 2020
fineboynl:
I don't know about your state. but for Edo people it's has started. remember vividly Edo started the protest.

in Edo state for example. the people already sees this protest as a revolution. a time to be freed since the British stage an hostage and suppression them. and since then it has been slavery to one nigeria. a topical Edo man is violent in nature and this protest is an avenue for them to operate on things that have been in their mind for far too long.

prepared everyone for the worst.

Trash.
Benin is like a grave yard since 4pm, when the Curfew started yesterday. Soldiers never even comot, the hoodlums don turn Ghost
. grin cheesy cheesy grin

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by CodeTemplar: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Re: RevolutionNow Has already Started in Edo. by Xisnin(m): 4:57am On Oct 20, 2020
chaloner:
french revolution 1789

First, the french revolution wasn't led by the mob but by intelligent and useful members of the society.
The revolution didn't make life better, the counter-revolution and the destruction of the
blood-thirsty revolutionaries did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Nwiboko Obodo Onyike / Can Mixed Fulani And Igbo Children Bring A Solution To The Nigerian Issue / Open Grazing: I Was Misquoted – Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.