Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (60810 Views)

Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by ukahrawah: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Dear Ooni; sir, it's almost impossible to recall a rocket after it's fired. The protest can only end if the youths are the end winners.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by OyinO: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Expired bad leader that will soon be forgotten and only remembered when the need for BAD EXAMPLES arises. Nonsense an ingredient!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by harmony75: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2020
NEPA is not working today because of you obasanjo and many attrocites of you cohorts. thank God your set can see what the youth have done in just 1week protest..Great Nigerian youths God bless you all����

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by sayisayi(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
These old military men never die....can we send abacha's bitches to chill with them small so we can send our RIP condolences

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by EBODMAS: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2020
MurphyInc:
Dear Protesters,

Please note that any protest against the government will have to last for 30days/ 1 month for the united nations (UN) to intervene.
no be there ally wey dey UN
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
MurphyInc:
Dear Protesters,

Please note that any protest against the government will have to last for 30days/ 1 month for the united nations (UN) to intervene. That is why the government are trying to play smart. Please repost and forward it to everybody, if the UN should intervene then it's over for the government and the youths have won, please don't give up. A lot of Nigerians don't know about this law, so please spread the word. Let keep protesting.
*#endsars** *#endbadgovernment*
*#endnigerianow*

LIES, FALSHOOD AND A MISINFORMATION.. THERE WAS/IS NOTHING LIKE THIS FROM ANY FOREIGN DOCUMENT OR @UN CHARTER... ALSO THIS WAS POSTED BY FALZ BEFORE NOW BUT HE HAS SINCE DELETED IT ON HIS IG PAGE..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by ransomed: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Baba is part of the killers.
Remember Odi and Zaki ibiam killings?
Pray the youths do not call for your head.
Wicked soul.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by driand(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
mascot87:

You people want to visit Tinubu and now OBJ. Don't you think yorubas will say it's an attempt on them? You people have to be careful about your statement because it may divide us and not make us achieve our objectives.
let it divide
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by kunlegboye(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.*

*Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.*
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by bammydhele(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Useless ex President... nah you spoil the country not Jonathan, not Buhari... Ppl should track you down and silent you once and for all.... You were the one whom presented @MBuhari 2015 you are d one againsting him; writing series of letters... Useless God Father
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by nazablossom(f): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Munzy14:

cc Nazabl .ossom...
Thank you. I will chat you later
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by igbowoman: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Obasanjo will not escape it too
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
nazablossom:
Thank you. I will chat you later
okay
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by inyenejo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
U that sold Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by middlebelter(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
The only sensible person who quoted me. I know it's natural for someone like him to sit at the edge - not completely going with the government, and not completely going with the youth. Personally, I was just disappointed he said so. I used to respect him at least.
Sorry for what happened to you though. Was your laptop stolen?

I guess he decided to spare me when he didn't see laptop in the bag.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Thattallgirl(f): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
middlebelter:

I guess he decided to spare me when he didn't see laptop in the bag.
Okay
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
The summary of the whole bruhaha is post-lock down frustrations has brought this disorder.We warned you govt ppl about prolong lockdown of businesses you didnt listen.
How can you lockdown businesses for over 6months in an ailing economy and stil expec normal behaviour of citizens ppl.?Yyou wil breed plenty violent criminals too much to handle.
MR.GOVT OF NIGERIA,
GIVE SOFT LOANS TO THESE VIOLENT YOUTHS TO START BIZ AND TRACK THEIR PROGRESS.
INDUSTRIZE NIGERIA AND PUT YOUTH TO MANAGE INDUSTRIES.
IDLE HANDS ARE DEBILS WORKSHOP.
ARE YOU DUMB HEADS?Why is sanwo olu still locking shops in lagos if not to breeed criminalGod help us tame this criminals oppressing their fellow poor masses instead of their slave masters d politrickcians. sad
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by BestMan001: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nchenches:

OBJ was a military general and present in some of the military ruling councils led by northern soldiers when the soldiers proliferated too many states and political constituencies in the old northern region of Nigeria. That political structure made southern politicians become like beggars to the northern politicians. The structure leads to emergence of half-baked presidents at every election.

Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.