Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (60801 Views)

Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by chris51(f): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2020
chris51:
Obasanjo was the 1st President after military rule and he was in charge when National Assembly members started earning bogus salaries and allowances.

Baba is part of the problem. If he had midwifed good foundation, we could not have been in this situation.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by komodapson(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2020
slivertongue:
“Some of them didn’t even get educated,
while those who are educated are getting
frustrated because of lack of opportunities.
We must realize that the lid on the boiling
steam would have to be removed.

You have a good sense of comprehension, for you to have carved out this excerpt from Baba's speech

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I'm disappointed he said so
what does an empty brain Slayqueen like you know?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Amos1423(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Make all Politicians children come back naija come school and do business here, let no Politicians go seeking health care elsewhere except Nigeria, infact when they are sick, take them to their ward.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Temptee101(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2020
He is maddd, just like his fellow thieves.

The tempo must be sustained across board at all cost.

#EndBadGovernance
#EndCorruptLeadership

No retreat No surrender
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by chamboy(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralPula:
angry
Trust me, Peter Obi have help this man and his family escape.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by lequama10: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2020
MurphyInc:
Dear Protesters,

Please note that any protest against the government will have to last for 30days/ 1 month for the united nations (UN) to intervene. That is why the government are trying to play smart. Please repost and forward it to everybody, if the UN should intervene then it's over for the government and the youths have won, please don't give up. A lot of Nigerians don't know about this law, so please spread the word. Let keep protesting.
*#endsars** *#endbadgovernment*
*#endnigerianow*
better wake up no UN is coming...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Jostoman: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2020
dalongjnr:
So OBJ & co were sponsoring this protests or what?
your mumu na follow come oga
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Jostoman: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Kriss216:

We’re not surprised you’re disappointed. Nothing will ever make sense to you, we know already.
exactly
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Skilz4real: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2020
nedekid:

When you say the UN will intervene, how do you think they will do it or what form will the intervention take?
My dear, don't use the UN intervention as a benchmark cos you may be disappointed.
There has been BLM protest for longer than 3 month in the US. How did UN intervene?

LITTLE DO PEOPLE KNOW THAT UN PREFER COUNTRIES TO BE IN CHAOS BEFORE THEY PRETEND TO COME AND INTERVENE BUT RATHER FULFILL THEIR EVIL MISSION ON THE COUNTRIES. (they don't mind you killing yourselves because they want to reduce the population)

THEIR INTERESTS ARE:
- OIL
- GOLD
- FOR EVERYONE TO BE CHIPPED WITH BIOMETRIC MICROCHIP IMPLANT AND VACCINES

BETTER COUNT ON GOD ALONE TO RESOLVE ISSUES IN THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by dalongjnr: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Jostoman:
your mumu na follow come oga
I can see!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by GeneralPula: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2020
chamboy:
Trust me, Peter Obi have help this man and his family escape.

No be lie bro..
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by GeneralPula: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2020
osazsky:
why do u want to arrest him when all the prisons gates have been broken..or if arrested he should be kept in your house

We don’t just want to arrest him, we wanna kill him!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by ruffDiamond: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2020
middlebelter:

There is nothing wrong with what he said. Please read it again, it is an appeal and a commendation. Do you want him to say please continue so that some people will say he is behind it like they are pointing at Tinubu now? Do want them to say he want to break the country? Just yesterday p.m.I was attacked right beside LAMATA bus park that is under the bridge separating Ketu &Ojota by hoodlums because I was carrying a of laptop bag and wearing suit. The police will be glad to see hoodlums take advantage so that they can justify their brutality.
who or what created the hoodlums? the corrupt ,inept system of course!children well catered and cared for hardly become tout an d hoodlums!but Nigerians with their uncaring, selfish, self-centered attitude to each are themselves the harbinger of all the evil plaguing the country now..you'll see a family rich,opulence, living lavishly, yet all they care about the immediate FAM alone!some don t even want see or help close relatives in need, no,just them. and their kid alone!those hoodlums used to be somebody children too,and they've watched from afar ,seeing all the Injustice and wickedness in the land for too long knowing, their future is bleak an d help may never come their way ,so what option have they?their are monster the useless society CREATED! you can blame them for whatsoever but that is just the just the truth.. any society that leaves her youth without any option, plan to channel their youthful energy and exuberance into POSITIVE OUTPUT is surely playing with FIRE and that fire is about to CONSUME them now!sorry for your experience but we gotta pay in one way or the other. I've been mugged too but what I can do?call the cop?lol,the same corrupt police? complain to the politician? the same corrupt public official? however ,

remember the words of the late sage Awo,

The Children Of The Poor You Fall To Train Won't let Your Own Have Peace!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Kylce042(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by luluman: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2020
dalongjnr:
So OBJ & co were sponsoring this protests or what?
The first stvpid comment I'm hearing this morning
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Emilo(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Difrent:

Can't work
Ko le work

Very biased list , nepostic

How can you nominate 4 ibos ? No way
Never again to Ibo domination

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell me when we had this Ibo domination that i don't know.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Emilo(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2020
greensandy:

Okonji Iwella ko, Obonji Idolla ni

We have been saying it, this bruhaha is all handiwork of pdp in disguise. Time will tell.

Please suggest a better person with better track record. Its like you people are not ready to move forward sef.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Thattallgirl(f): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Is that all u got? Or u still have more to say as you have had a conversation with me before?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by dalongjnr: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2020
luluman:
The first stvpid comment I'm hearing this morning
You are sick. I don't deal with persons who lack comprehension problem. I was just asking. Go and read my comment again. I didn't say he is the one sponsoring them.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Thattallgirl(f): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2020
martineverest:
disappointed ke?...he is the grandfather of looting.he wants to continue looting,he doesn't want nigeria to change
He made a little sense before he said we should stop protesting. I had small respect for him but like u said, he's among the problems.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by afroxyz: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2020
stabilizer:
This protest is sponsored by political elders who are tired of this government. I mean those who see what you cant see. Do you know what it means to have a president with dementia? Do you know what it means to have a president who wets bed, who cant read without hours of practice with medications to support his cramming ability. Do you know what it means to have a president who knows nothing about what is happening next to him let alone knowing what happens in the whole country. Aisha warned but you didnt get her right. She said some people have already hijacked govt from us. Who are they? She also said something is 2018, telling us not to vote for her husband. The ones who packaged this impostor are tired of people around him who are taking advantage without no iota of idea to control a nation. Had it been their plot to kill osinbajo was successful, They would have announced the secret. They are just scared to see a yoruba man becoming the president especially when Obasanjo is still alive. Its obvious, Northerners are the key players and representatives in all major top position of this country. They don't really know how to play the game. They've stepped on many toes using military as their shed. Don't you see the way Nigeria borrow money from international financial institutions and community? People behind this protest are saving Nigeria from sudden sinking. The ship is still sailing but even the steerer doesn't know the direction while the captain is asleep. Its all planned. The military knows whom to arrest but their is no direct linkage yet. They wanted to probe tinubu for fraud and everything escalated! I've not seen it on any media outlet before tinubu came on air debunking the rumor that he is the one sponsoring the protest. Na beer be Jonathan weakness, but buhari is too old that he has become a toddler. His ear is gone, he cant smell again and his memory fails a lot. Everyone is this country is a mafia. Lets watch & pray because they all got plans!

We don't need your ethno-religious analysis. Everybody is speaking with one voice

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Kingzjayzee: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2020
OBJ dey threaten us o. if we no stop, govt go use force. can u imagine that?!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Thattallgirl(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2020
middlebelter:

There is nothing wrong with what he said. Please read it again, it is an appeal and a commendation. Do you want him to say please continue so that some people will say he is behind it like they are pointing at Tinubu now? Do want them to say he want to break the country? Just yesterday p.m.I was attacked right beside LAMATA bus park that is under the bridge separating Ketu &Ojota by hoodlums because I was carrying a of laptop bag and wearing suit. The police will be glad to see hoodlums take advantage so that they can justify their brutality.
The only sensible person who quoted me. I know it's natural for someone like him to sit at the edge - not completely going with the government, and not completely going with the youth. Personally, I was just disappointed he said so. I used to respect him at least.
Sorry for what happened to you though. Was your laptop stolen?
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Thattallgirl(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Kriss216:

We’re not surprised you’re disappointed. Nothing will ever make sense to you, we know already.
Lol okay dear

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by tot(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Of course he will urge them to stop. He is a beneficiary of the system, his children are in Microsoft, Shell, etc and the others set up in good positions in Nigeria while Nigerian youths are sufferheads. Enough is enough.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by toye440: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Na with protest we take commot GEJ and na thesame protest we go take commot this dumb f.u.c.ks.
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by luluman: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2020
dalongjnr:

You are sick. I don't deal with persons who lack comprehension problem. I was just asking. Go and read my comment again. I didn't say he is the one sponsoring them.
Better!!
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by deeLima86(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

Assuming she is really a slay queen. Shey slay queen nor dey entitled to her own opinion again?

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by EjiPetChuks: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2020
END SARS NOW!!!

Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by golddare: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests by Starzo: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Obasanjo is still one of them
We'll get him too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? / 84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.