Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) (7362 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by ABCthings: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2020
azmanaty2:
She has 2k curses in total.

Buhari the dullard gets about 15m curses just daily
nawa oo.
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nickelodeon93: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
IF YOU ARE IN ENUGU STATE AND YOU CAME FOR PROTEST AND WILL STILL COME FLR MORE PROTEST.. CALL THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR TSHIRTS AND FLAGS.. 08033412660
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by BennyDGreat: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
It's not the quantity of the curse that matters, but the QUALITY. The kind of curses she's getting is legendary. This kind of curse will not just affect her alone, but will affect her lineage maybe up to the 10th generation. She might be needing up to 1 trillion prophets to reverse it. And that's why parents really need to check the history of whichever family there children marry into. Imagine a girl that marries the son of this evil psycho killer serial cop? I don't even want to imagine it, the level of curse she is marrying herself into, I can't subject my mind to imagining it. These kind of curses will make such people a magnet to excruciating tragedy. "Final Destination" reloaded type of freakish events. Because Vengeance never forgets and never forgives.

Lol Quality curse. 1 trillion prophets u be comedian abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by madnesscom(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nickelodeon93:
IF YOU ARE IN ENUGU STATE AND YOU CAME FOR PROTEST AND WILL STILL COME FLR MORE PROTEST.. CALL THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR TSHIRTS AND FLAGS.. 08033412660
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo (2016) / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.