Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria (1919 Views)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / My Opinion: Likely Result Of Saturday's Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Every tribe or tribe begins to ask for his or her own country. Northerners as usual no go gree as they need oil money. Boko haram launches offensive and caputures borno and yobe. Militants take over oil facilities with all the money from oil going to Niger delta Republic. Middle belt rise up against herdsmen. Biafra goes their way begging SS to join them( SS no go gree). Oduduwa rises up to form their own nation. Leaders like tinubu and his gang are lynched and murdered. Libua and Somalia will be child's play. Those guys abroad and celebs Fanning flames should be careful o. Them dey push you inside fire while they have 2 passports

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Kekereekun123:
Every tribe or tribe begins to ask for his or her own country. Northerners as usual no go gree as they need oil money. Boko haram launches offensive and caputures borno and yobe. Militants take over oil facilities with all the money from oil going to Niger delta Republic. Middle belt rise up against herdsmen. Biafra goes their way begging SS to join them( SS no go gree). Oduduwa rises up to form their own nation. Leaders like tinubu and his gang are lynched and murdered. Libua and Somalia will be child's play. Those guys abroad and celebs Fanning flames should be careful o. Them dey push you inside fire while they have 2 passports
[/s]

This is why I sometimes hate Yoruba people you guys are so insincere and untrustworthy

You are so stupid and idiotic that it show sin your post

Are you aware that imo in the south east has vast deposits of crude being drilled by Seplat , Agip , chevron and she'll for years now ?

Why do you think.apc wanted imo state so badly ?

Seplat is building a $600 gas plant there Google it

Instead of focusing you said the south east will beg us to join them?

Iga the only regions without oil who will suffer are the south west and the north if Nigeria breaks up!
Don't come and spread your evil divisive traits here take it to your village in ibadan bastard

All regions will be respected

We have oil in my south south so do the ibo in their region too

It's the south west who has nothing and the north yet dorminate in all oil companies I dislike with a passion

11 Likes

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by orisa37: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2020
WILL BE ABSOLUTE SPLINTERS OF TRIBES AND TONGUES.
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Yujin(m): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Focus on the task at hand first. Don't allow the fulanis scuttle the bond at present. That's the aim of this thread.
Stay focused and achieve the main goal of freeing yourselves from the shackles of those vampires.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by 2by40ft: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

This is why I sometimes hate Yoruba people you guys are so insincere and untrustworthy

Are you aware that imo in the south east has vast deposits of crude being drilled by Seplat , Agip , chevron and she'll for years now ?

Iga the only regions without oil who will suffer are the south west and the north if Nigeria breaks up!
Don't come and spread your evil divisive traits here take it to your village in ibadan bastard

It's the south west who has nothing and the north yet dorminate in all oil companies I dislike with a passion
Why ll you always get angry when they talked about separating SS and Biafra ?

3 Likes

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by ola6: 5:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

These people are trying to divide us. Nobody cares about tribe again except the unwise. Be wise and stay focused! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by helinues: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

This one na Baba nla Gibberish
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2020
2by40ft:

Why ll you always get angry when they talked about separating SS and Biafra ?

Because you are not from our Niger delta

Mind your south west guy!!?

Did they tell you dirty people that we don't have mouth or we need you to talk for us?

Idiots

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
helinues:

This one na Baba nla Gibberish
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 as it come to the level that any members here will just type and abuse a whole tribe and no sanction would follow?

rule 2 broken to pieces but this dude is not tamed? if Yoruba clapback at him then you will banned them

this guy must understand Nairaland is not a banana republic. rule 2 broken

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 as it come to the level that any members here will just type and abuse a whole tribe and no sanction would follow?

rule 2 broken to pieces but this dude is not tamed? if Yoruba clapback at him then you will banned them

this guy must understand Nairaland is not a banana republic. rule 2 broken

Who will tame me? Okay for your minded Osewa na Yoruba ? grin

Sharap there

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Sharap there

Nairaland has rules and if you're not tamed, if I engage you and I get banned, all the mods will enjoy the consequences

how can you just wake up and started abusing a whole tribe? despite the state you claimed to emanated from is full of flaw but you will hardly see Yoruba abusing Edo people, why should a nonentity like you just type faster than your reasoning and be abusing a whole tribe to pleased your Igbo warlord

you need to be sensible before jumping to a sensitive comments, if not for the rules here I know how to engage your likes

what you know is to curse, if I engage you out of civility, you will feel hatred of your existence
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Oga we are not in the business of begging. When Biafra comes Niger delta (whatever that means) can go their way if they want. But as for leaving Nigeria together, its compulsory.
And if you think its about oil then you need a geology graduate to tell you the amount of oil in South East.
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

Nairaland has rules and if you're not tamed, if I engage you and I get banned, all the mods will enjoy the consequences

how can you just wake up and started abusing a whole tribe? despite the state you claimed to emanated from is full of flaw but you will hardly see Yoruba abusing Edo people, why should a nonentity like you just type faster than your reasoning and be abusing a whole tribe to pleased your Igbo warlord

you need to be sensible before jumping to a sensitive comments, if not for the rules here I know how to engage your likes

what you know is to curse, if I engage you out of civility, you will feel hatred of your existence

When you are done let me know
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by GeneralStan(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Total Garbage!!!
We Are Going No Where!!!
#KeepSustainedPressure
#NoRelenting
# KeepUpTheProtests
#EndSars/EndSwat
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

When you are done let me know

you need to learn modesty in your posts, all this archaic ways of approaches doesn't make a bit sense

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Rodwave: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Another zombie miscreant on the loose. E no go better for your cursed generation.

#endsars
#endpolicebrutality
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Fash20: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Sharap there

Oh Osewa is ibera.

Non sense boy
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Fash20:

Oh Osewa is ibera.

Non sense boy

Edo state rules cry or kill yourself

grin

We ain't nobody's bîtch
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

you need to learn modesty in your posts, all this archaic ways of approaches doesn't make a bit sense

Done?
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Done?

more to come if you don't desist your derogatory and ridiculous statement about my tribe
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

more to come if you don't desist your derogatory and ridiculous statement about my tribe

What
Ategberoson:

What tribe ?

Do you know the nonsensical derogatory comments people make about my Edo state here regularly?

Better back off
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

What

What tribe ?

Do you know the nonsensical derogatory comments people make about my Edo state here regularly?

Better back off

I want to see your worse that's why I'm not backing off

Edo guys dominated 2/3 of my friends and average Yoruba believes Edo is part of them so why would people like that talk down Edo people? we have many Yoruba names bearer in Edo state

you need to check yourself and stop sounding frustrated, Yoruba people aren't pushover for any tribe or any individual either on this forum or outside here

let's be guided
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Ategberoson:

Edo guys dominated 2/3 of my friends and average Yoruba believes Edo is part of them so why would people like that talk down Edo people? we have many Yoruba names bearer in Edo state

you need to check yourself and stop sounding frustrated, Yoruba people aren't pushover for any tribe or any individual either on this forum or outside here

let's be guided
[/s]

You must be very very mad... Edo part of which nonsense?

Listen we are not and will never be part of the south west !!! Because middle belt shares common language of hausa with northerners does that make them hausa ??

Respect yourself, I didn't make your tribe the toxic tribalistic mess that they are..

I have no apologies for speaking facts only son!!

Now get off my comments and don't disturb me again ...

Ozwor

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

You must be very very mad... Edo part of which nonsense?

Listen we are not and will never be part of the south west !!! Because middle belt shares common language of hausa with northerners does that make them hausa ??

Respect yourself, I didn't make your tribe the toxic tribalistic mess that they are..

I have no apologies for speaking facts only son!!

Now get off my comments and don't disturb me again ...

Ozwor

if you read my post you will know I didn't forced Edo with Yoruba I'm only saying they share bond with Yoruba which your imbecility impression can't change

you need to note that going civil with you is a respect of Nairaland rules, I'm not the regular guy you yarn dust to here. I go destroy the little sense you've left with rogue words

next time you don't tame your foolishness before running faster than your reasoning to type what elude your common sense here, I won't hesitate to descend on you with words that will spoil your day

you this untrained cows that believe you've monopoly of madness, I'm not a pushover guy you quote or reply to their post here.

if Yoruba are tribalistic as you ignorantly and foolishly typed here, the Igbo you're licking their ass, I mean the Igbo that took some of your forefathers to a wasted war won't be littered in all Yoruba Land
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

if you read my post you will know I didn't forced Edo with Yoruba I'm only saying they share bond with Yoruba which your imbecility impression can't change

you need to note that going civil with you is a respect of Nairaland rules, I'm not the regular guy you yarn dust to here. I go destroy the little sense you've left with rogue words

next time you don't tame your foolishness before running faster than your reasoning to type what elude your common sense here, I won't hesitate to descend on you with words that will spoil your day

you this untrained cows that believe you've monopoly of madness, I'm not a pushover guy you quote or reply to their post here.

if Yoruba are tribalistic as you ignorantly and foolishly typed here, the Igbo you're licking their ass, I mean the Igbo that took some of your forefathers to a wasted war won't be littered in all Yoruba Land

You are a mad man I see

1 Like

Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

I'm serioisly mad man I see

don't identify me with your family standard, in case you forget I'm not your family member. I won't stop frustrating you until you get banned here, we can't be praying for bad governance to end and still be praying for your own madness again, abeg end your madness yourself
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

don't identify me with your family standard, in case you forget I'm not your family member. I won't stop frustrating you until you get banned here, we can't be praying for bad governance to end and still be praying for your own madness again, abeg end your madness yourself

Child of the fallen angel from the tribe of judas

Have at it
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Child of the fallen angel from the tribe of judas

Have at it

it's obvious you're a product of prostitution but instead of you to channel your frustration on those thing that gave birth to a 21 century Dundee like you, you decide to vent it on Yoruba or na Yoruba impregnate the machine that brought you to earth?

kids everywhere, you better grow up before you reach 40yrs, you're doom forever if you don't seek wisdom before 40
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Fash20: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Edo state rules cry or kill yourself

grin

We ain't nobody's bîtch

Nonsense and ingredient who tribe help
Re: Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria by Philistine(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Ategberoson:

let's be guided
U have no shame, doing attache by force to people that hates you with passion, U are a disgrace to your generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fulanis Overtook Ndigbo As The Most Hated Tribe in Nigeria / IPOB Terrorist Leader Kanu Solicits Arms And Bullets From World Igbo Congress / There’s Nothing To Gain By Disparaging Your Country Overseas - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.