Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. (546 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by chily11: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2020
The former aspirant of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has written to Jack, CEO of twitter for his public support of the EndSARS movement.

In February 2018, Garba declared his intention to run for President of Nigeria under the All Progressives Congress (APC). He was 35 years at the time and the youngest to declare in aspiration. He was relatively unknown until he announced his aspiration citing the need for youths to take over the realm of leadership and for the old politicians to retire as one of the reasons for him stepping up.

In his letter to Jack Adamu accused Jack of endorsing the funding for EndSARS " Dear @jack

Sequel to my earlier message to you on meddling in Nigerian affairs where you actively supported, encouraged funding & sponsorship of #EndSars protest, should it lead to breaking of law & order, we’ll meet in court

I’d like to inform you to get set & face me in court.

As you maybe aware, Nigeria is currently going through several issues regarding breaking of law and order in many cities, from prison break, to burning of a mall, destructions of properties and even lives.

These actions should never be left without its attendant consequences.

You must be prepared to pay for the damages caused as a result of these protest-turned riots

It's important for you to know that Nigeria is a country governed by law & order, you should be prepared to face our justice system to ascertain our level of democracy you wish to injure.

Your meddling into a sovereign Nation, against the international principle of Right to Protect vested on democratically elected government, your gross abuse of previledge by using your platform to inflame an otherwise tensed country, putting our people at risk should be answered.

You must be prepared to:

1. Pay fine and compensate for the damage you have caused this country.
2. Open a local office in Nigeria, employ local labor, pay local tax to continue to operate in Nigerian internet space.
3. Publish a written apology to Nigerian people & Government.

Furthermore, since the Berlin conference, where African future was "shared" among the European Powers, African was absent & silent. We will no longer be silent in the 21st Century any longer.

You shall have to understand that Africa is a continent of law & traditions & customs.

You cannot colonize us by using our resources in the 19th Century, Colonize our industries in the 20th Century and now colonize us using information war on your scheming for a divide and rule by chaos, uprising and disorder.

Nigeria and Nigerians cannot allow that to happen.

From Kano to Kalabari, Oyo to Kororofa, Arochukwu to Zaria, Benin to Bornu, Sokoto to Ife to Borgu, Nigeria is a nation with Kingdoms, Empires & peopled with History and values, If you cannot mutually treat us as a fellow humans of one community, we shall not let you destroy us.

As a Nigerian Citizen, a committed patriot and a stakeholder in the Nigerian Project, you shall meet me in court to answer for your meddling in the affairs of a sovereign Nation without @UN council resolution.

As a private citizen, you have to and should face the consequences.

Expect our court summon shortly.

Thank you

@adamugarba,
Nigerian Citizen. "

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1318190253455380482?s=19

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by MajesticKris: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Useless of All Useless...
If I be jack I go sue you for America..
STUPID!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by xolocious(m): 5:08am On Oct 20, 2020
He needs his brain to be rechecked (that's if he's got a functional one before now)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by clevvermind(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Stupid man. Mouth like pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by coolcharm(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2020
People... Should we tell him?

Garba... You are a mumu man!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by ebuk4real(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2020

See the sort of country I share with these annoying individuals: everything is threats! threats!! threats!!!

So crazy... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by MAGG0T(m): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2020
shocked

OK he can now go brush his teeth, his mouth ooze of cow dung...since this no freedom of speech is also extended to foreigners

This northerners are always power drunk, what they only think is about themselves and violence,... Myopic cows.
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Iceberg3: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Malu....pure Mallam kaboki...
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by LawLab247: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by deathmen12: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2020
HE IS MAD. buhari- is-not-bigger-than-nigeria. Endsars, endswat, endpolicebrutality
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Hahahahaha
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by KindlyAssist: 5:19am On Oct 20, 2020
He is practicing literature.

Don't take him that serious.
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Olarsview: 5:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Overfed opportunist to sue Twitter CEO.

One will wonder how many cows this lobbyist has sacrificed to look malaisious
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Ndi Awusa eburukwa bata na 18 grin
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by thesicilian: 5:38am On Oct 20, 2020
This guy is a clear proof that
1. Not all youths are meant to be leaders of tomorrow.
2. Even if we chase away all the old politicians at the top today, some of the upcoming younger ones will be much worse .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2020
This Garba is one of Nigeria's desperate politician that want to become president
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by MagicBishop: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Is he suing him in a US court?

If so, there is a 100% sure possibility that his suit will be thrown out and not only that. He will be asked to pay legal fees of the defendant and court charges.

Given that Jack will have retained the most expensive Cohen Jew lawyers that charge over $1000 an hour, he will be slammed with a fine of no less than over $300,000.

I urge him to go to court.
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by dadavivo: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2020
This maggot want to use Jack to be popular. How I wish twitter will suspend his account too
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2020
The fact that this dull man once aspired to rule this Country baffles me.

He is not smart and dumb, he wants to sue Jack perhaps he mistook him for Sowore.

Aboki ode
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Fahdiga(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Adamu will always be Adamumu. instead of Adamu to lend his voice to reasonable Nigerian youths to take back our dear country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders including Adamu himself, Adamu is here chasing shadow. Adamu when will you surprise even yourself by making use of your brain. Adamu your family are ashamed of you. Adamu retrace your step before it is too late
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by ultimatebas(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Who has his phone number? Lets show him love
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by egopersonified(f): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2020
ok let's forget endsars in the south, does it mean you don't also want to end insecurity in the north? Southerners will just be shouting Boko Haram, bring back our girls, bandits attack, herdsmen attack, educate almajiris, etc., can't you guys see that northerners love the hell they find themselves?
Re: EndSARS: Former APC Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba To Sue Twitter CEO Jack. by Xzellentgraphic: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
The man is mad...Do need logo flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now

(1) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre: African Bar Association To File Criminal Complaints Against FG / Many Killed As Security Operatives Attack Residents Looting COVID-19 Palliative / Endsars: The Shameless Father That Stole From His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.