Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East (19749 Views)

‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / Ondo Lawmakers Give Akeredolu Go Ahead To Access N50bn Bond / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by JoeEeL(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
IT IS BEYOND FEEDEEFEE OR APSH*T.

The time for y'all criminals to surrender to the youth who have shown we have brain is now!
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Mires: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Please someone should answer me, do Nigerian politicians think through their anus?

Why are the so cheap to the point that when the are displaying their stupidity and foolishness to high heaven, they hardly know?

You want to defect to APC, who is holding you rather than displaying this cheap blackmailing?

So they think Umahi can become a president in this country?
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by femlad97(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
This is the kind of protest I like.. We can't keep feeding the PDP and when is time for presidential election they will look for one abokiiii up north like the south east doesn't deserve the presidency too.. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.. Either we have it this time around or we disband PDP

Cc : Okezie, ugwuanyi.. Take note and replicate same in Abia and Enugu
with the bad government in South east...... I won't vote for them..... be u apc or pdp.....youth move
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be unfortunate, the issue of discussion isn't about Abia but igbos presidency.. Stick to topic
Abia has whole has no good federal highway linking them to Abuja,,so tell us were will orji kalu drive to Aso Rock...
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by JoeEeL(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Salmoneus:
Zone presidency to the youths, PDP and APC are both useless!! #nocountryforoldmen angry

Both parties are fundamentalists in corruption. If any of our youth champion for their cause this time around, it means the blood of all those who have died in the protest as well as before wasted.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by mamotalk: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
which kain joke be this? this mumu people self!
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

Shut up this pig from Abia state, this topic is about igbos presenting their candidates, we want candidates from Abia state to show their Aba face.
Not their aba face alone..their candidate should show us a c.v his past developmental stride
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Kingof2nations(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Icon4s:
I seldom make comments in Polics section, but I think I need to chip in something here to advice my fellow Igbos (I am also an Igbo man).

PRESIDENCY IS NOT BY FORCE!

I have always had issues with the clamour for an "Igbo President". You cannot force Nigeria to give you an "Igbo President". That mantra alone will ensure Igbos do not have that wish.

We want our region to Produce a president yet we openly display Hatred towards certain parts of the country? Where do you want to get the Votes from?

Now look at Ebonyi Lawmakers trying to Force the PDP to give Dave Umahi the Presidential ticket. You don't just wake up in 2020 and say you are aspiring for 2023 presidency. Politics is a game of time and this is where the Northerners and Yorubas will always have that edge over the Igbos Politically. Igbos always put their eggs in one basket and do not have foresight about their ambitions.

I have said it and will continue to say it that for the Igbos to have political relevance in Nigeria they first need to make peace with their neighbors. Politics is a game of numbers.

Igbos should learn to play the Politics and quit all these entitlement mentality.

Icon4s:
I seldom make comments in Polics section, but I think I need to chip in something here to advice my fellow Igbos (I am also an Igbo man).

PRESIDENCY IS NOT BY FORCE!

I have always had issues with the clamour for an "Igbo President". You cannot force Nigeria to give you an "Igbo President". That mantra alone will ensure Igbos do not have that wish.

We want our region to Produce a president yet we openly display Hatred towards certain parts of the country? Where do you want to get the Votes from?

Now look at Ebonyi Lawmakers trying to Force the PDP to give Dave Umahi the Presidential ticket. You don't just wake up in 2020 and say you are aspiring for 2023 presidency. Politics is a game of time and this is where the Northerners and Yorubas will always have that edge over the Igbos Politically. Igbos always put their eggs in one basket and do not have foresight about their ambitions.

I have said it and will continue to say it that for the Igbos to have political relevance in Nigeria they first need to make peace with their neighbors. Politics is a game of numbers.

Igbos should learn to play the Politics and quit all these entitlement mentality.

trash
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by JoeEeL(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nop... The south east is going to make things go right.. Igbo presidency would have prevented the whole agitation taking place now because igbos like equity and fair play

Fair play or no fair play, fight the cause as long as it is not under either satanic parties.

I did not come out to protest only to begin hearing APC or PDP from the same youth
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by jeff1607(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Lashist:
Nothing like that...if you like zone or "unzone", the youths will hopefully choose a sensible president...APC and PDP no fit chop my vote in this life again...I'd rather waste the vote on a small party with credible candidate than a party with thieves and ritualists

you will forget about the recent protest and cause by the time election is near
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Ekpekaycee: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Go ahead and decamp to APC and stop looking for stupid excuses. I am from the south east and wish that both PDP and APC will zone the presidency to the south east but not as demanded by these people.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Abia1stS0N: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Not their aba face alone..their candidate should show us a c.v his past developmental stride

The truth is that Abia state does not have a reasonable candidate because the state is a shithole
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by brexit: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
This is the first bold statement from the South East since independence, and I know it should be not be taken lightly by PDP

All other South East States should take similar decisions, they have taken the zone for granted all these years
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Kogi and Bornu are like London compare to Abia state. See Abia state
An this is were our president is coming from...Igbo leadership style too the amaze me

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Abia1stS0N: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
An this is were our president is coming from...Igbo leadership style too the amaze me

God forbid, igbo leadership nor presidency cannot come from this shithole state. They are only leading themselves in this shithole

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by selemempe: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Lashist:
Nothing like that...if you like zone or "unzone", the youths will hopefully choose a sensible president...APC and PDP no fit chop my vote in this life again...I'd rather waste the vote on a small party with credible candidate than a party with thieves and ritualists
umahi is a credible candidate bro. Go to Ebonyi
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Well, what of Obiano who also worked with the sars operatives
non of them can contests for a presidential ticket at this time where thier names had been involved in akwuzu genocide
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Maxchu: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Neither will APC Zone it to you people .If you play into the Promises of APC that it would be zoned to you then you make a big Mistake .Well APC or PDP A Strong Youth Base Political Party is Needed .
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by freshMallam1122: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

God forbid, igbo leadership nor presidency cannot come from this shithole state. They are only leading themselves in this shithole
let's pray Igbo wakes up from thier slumber if at all they are willing
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Abia1stS0N: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
let's pray Igbo wakes up from thier slumber if at all they are willing

Igbos have rejected Abia state because it is the only state dragging the east backward. All the other SE states are doing great except the shithole Abia state
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Sammy07: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be unfortunate, the issue of discussion isn't about Abia but igbos presidency.. Stick to topic
Lol, so you no want people to talk about Abia, but you can talk about other states.

You're from abia why using Anambra handle.?
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by greensandy: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

They're many candidates from the east,, the time of deceit of who is rightful in the east is over..
If we ask you now the rightful candidate for West, you will mention Tinubu or Atiku for North.. We have more than enough vibrant candidates

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, wetin concern Tinubu again in the matter of your failed party?
Tell us a politician from your area that's not a thief. I'm waiting.
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by obilokechukwu(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
obembet:
WE DON'T NEED PDP/APC AGAIN. WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING ATTACH TO APC/PDP. EVEN IF THEY ZONE IT TO WEST OR EAST. WE WON'T VOTE THEM. WE ARR TAKING OVER.

All the sensible Igbo are agitating for good government. Making Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo a president would not help this country as long as u are still support all those old wicked PDP/APC politicians. In fact president can even come from north as long as he/she can deliver us from slavery in our own land. A reasonable Igbo has wise up and understand that the progress of the next generation depends on good government not by tribe. So I will urge u to join the wise wise men. God bless u dear
what will good on this country as a good leader to lead this country is a young woman or little old woman with his family. let given women chance to lead this country like liberal. let ngozi iwela lead this country nigeria
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, so you no want people to talk about Abia, but you can talk about other states.

You're from abia why using Anambra handle.?
I'm from Anambra but we shouldn't deviate from the topic of discus
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Icon4s(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

The emboldened has already given you away as one typical yoruba Muslim head slammer.. Meanwhile Tinubu your tiny god is sponsoring protests bc he has been skimmed out of the APC presidential primary.. Go and find your fellow yoruba to advice and leave igbo..

Bia nwokem, a bum nwa afo Igbo. Onye Ngwa for that matter.

The problem with most of you here is that you have so much been blinded by your sectional reasoning.

Like I earlier mentioned, I hardly make comments on Politics section.

I made my point on my earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Abia has whole has no good federal highway linking them to Abuja,,so tell us were will orji kalu drive to Aso Rock...
When did Abia start sharing boundary with Abuja.. Talk something else
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by Mathantics: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2020
They are criminals.

They don't represent the Easterners

1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2020
femlad97:
with the bad government in South east...... I won't vote for them..... be u apc or pdp.....youth move
Ooh.. So what about the ewedu government in South West.. You must really be unfortunate in life
Re: Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East by okpalaAnambra: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Icon4s:

[s] Bia nwokem, a bum nwa afo Igbo. Onye Ngwa for that matter.

The problem with most of you here is that you have so much been blinded by your sectional reasoning.

Like I earlier mentioned, I hardly make comments on Politics section.

I made my point on my earlier post.[/s]
Google translator don suffer..
No one cares or notices whether u comment or not.. Afonjaa head slammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies / Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / MURIC To Adeleke: Don't waste this Talent, invest in A Dancing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.