Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Up To 30,000 Naira Made By This Link Clicking Method!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Up To 30,000 Naira Made By This Link Clicking Method!!!!!!!!!!!!! (154 Views)

Kelly R Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years On Sexual Abuse Charges / Google Admob Self Clicking App How To Earn Tricks And How To Create The App / Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up To 30,000 Naira Made By This Link Clicking Method!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbyjay123(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
How to make Up to 28,000 naira daily
by pasting a link for people to click. shocked

Good day my people, its Abbyjay here,
i make up to 70 dollars daily by pasting links via a website. and it is completely free!!!!!!
The website allows you to take links of video from youtube, pages, websites even whatsapp links
and shorten them and paste on any platform for earnings...
the more people click, the more you earn
and you can get it payed directly into your bank account
interesting right??
How do i shorten my links and earn?
Good question,
the best way to earn Better on the site is
copying youtube video links

you can register for the site here
https:///ref/Abbyjay shocked

and
all you need to know about the site is available here in this link wink

https:///rJ0uQY

Open the link, pass through the captcha and wait for the exact link

(1) (Reply)

Orrile Police Station On Fire / Igbo Tradition Is Sick- Lady Narrates How Her Late Father Kinsmen Hijacked His C / United States Opposes Okonjo-iweala’s As WTO DG, Backs South Korean For Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.