Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

#endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. (830 Views)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
[img][/img]To whom it may concern, this is to inform the general public that there is an ongoing protest happening live now at Orile-Iganmu bus-stop in front of the police headquarters.....and as things stands, major highways has been blocked by protesters. So if you are heading towards Lagos Island, Onyingbo, Apapa, Ijora, Surulere amongst others. i will advice you take an alternative route.
God Bless Nigeria ��
#Endsars

1 Like

Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by fidelmarshal199: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Op, what type of phone did you use to snap this picture?
Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by YoonSung40: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2020
That guy just sat down in midst of the road doing WhatsAppsmiley
Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by MajesticKris: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Good.. I think the Op Dey Use iphoneQ grin
Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by adebwalex(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
You make me laugh...Hoodlum blocking roads. The student and the real protesters have suspended their protest in Ibadan today and tomorrow to be able to differentiate from the bag eggs.
I was so happy to see the way soldiers in convey came down today to remove all the rubbish those thugs use to block the road in annoyance today. The funniest part is that Those guys ran away.. Them for stay to see what will happen next....The fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by Iamgrey5(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
adebwalex:
You make me laugh...Hoodlum blocking roads. The student and the real protesters have suspended their protest in Ibadan today and tomorrow to be able to differentiate from the bag eggs.
I was so happy to see the way soldiers in convey came down today to remove all the rubbish those thugs use to block the road in annoyance today. The funniest part is that Those guys ran away.. Them for stay to see what will happen next....The fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom
@ emboldened

I am so happy about the information above

I was made to treak the longest distance I have done in a while yesterday in ibadan because thugs restricted our movements.
Re: #endsars protest happening at Orile Lagos.major highways blocked by protesters. by adebwalex(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

I am so happy about the information above

I was made to treak the longest distance I have done in a while yesterday in ibadan because thugs restricted our movements.

That is why am not happy with the state governor to come and and speak about this road block by the thugs. Collecting money from motorist. This is not the kind of protest we call for..Till now those guys who block queens cinema area no were to be found now. This military men should visit other places too....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) Building Set On Fire / #EndSARS Effects: Had Police Behaviour Changed In Your Area? / Investigate Bishop Kukahs Call For Coup Now - Tiv Youth Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.