Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Should You Do When Your Canon MG2922 Won’t Connect To Wifi? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Should You Do When Your Canon MG2922 Won’t Connect To Wifi? (158 Views)

Is There Any Quick Ways To Setup Canon MG2922 Printer Wirelessly? / My Battery Drains Considerably When Connected To WIFI / Tech:my New Hp Laptop Is Not Connecting To Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should You Do When Your Canon MG2922 Won’t Connect To Wifi? by chloejerrison(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
If you think your Canon MG2922 won’t connect to WiFi network, then you’re wrong. Since the Canon MG2922 has been inbuilt with the feature that allows you to connect any wireless network you have. However, if you don’t know how to do it, that’s another case. Here, with the following steps, you can easily connect your printer to a wireless network.

• From your printer’s display, open the network settings.
• Select the “Wireless setup wizard,” after which your printer will start searching for the wireless network.
• Choose the WiFi network name and enter the password. That’s all.

However, if you’ve any issue with the connection, you must contact our professional for the Canon MX922 printer troubleshooting process.

(1) (Reply)

Iphones / Pls I Need Motherboard For Hp Mini 311 / Apply RTI Online Bihar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.