Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,108 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? (477 Views)

Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
ENDSARS: Who is the Minister of Interior?

The said minister of interior have been quiet for so long. Seems the protest is sponsored anyway.

Who is the Minister of Interior?
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
God'swill wike akpabio
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by LukasPodolski: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Charles etim okorocha

nonsense.
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Kyase(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
ENDSARS: Who is the Minister of Interior?

The said minister of interior have been quiet for so long. Seems the protest is sponsored anyway.

Who is the Minister of Interior?
Na that man wey get name like Chelsea no 1 keeper grin

Oh yes, there can't be protest without a sponsor..

Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Iamgrey5(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aregbesola

And thank God, the Military is doing the a better job now.

Those in Rivers can protest for Buhari as much as they want.
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Iamgrey5(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

Na that man wey get name like Chelsea no 1 keeper grin

Oh yes, there can't be protest without a sponsor..
So who is sponsoring protest in 17 to 19 states at the same time.

Shouldn't that person be more powerful than the president to be able to sponsor successful protest in nearly half the states of the federation.
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Kyase(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So who is sponsoring protest in 17 to 19 states at the same time.

Shouldn't that person be more powerful than the president to be able to sponsor successful protest in nearly half the states of the federation.

The protest was sponsored only in few states.
But as we know na, Nigerians like doing follow follow, they want to belong.
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

The protest was sponsored only in few states.
But as we know na, Nigerians like doing follow follow, they want to belong.
Really! only in Few states

Can you give me the list of the state?

Are you talking about Lagos where Tinubu was accused of "both Sponsoring the Protest and still send tugs to stop the protest" or where his business interests have targeted since the beginning of the protest?
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Kyase(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Really! only in Few states

Can you give me the list of the state?

Are you talking about Lagos where Tinubu was accused of "both Sponsoring the Protest and still send tugs to stop the protest" or where his business interests have targeted since the beginning of the protest?
I don't expect you to understand.
#endendsars protest
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

I don't expect you to understand.
#endendsars protest
No I don't

Take Endsars to Benue, we are no longer interested, we have seen your sinister motives.
Re: ENDSARS: Who Is The Minister Of Interior? by Kyase(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No I don't

Take Endsars to Benue, we are no longer interested, we have seen your sinister motives.
Endsars is already in benue, but that's for those it may concern, as for me, the protest is unnecessary now, unless the hashtag is changed, they only wasting their time

(1) (Reply)

Pendulum: Let Someone Remind President Buhari Of Lagos State / I Didn't See Any Dead Body- Film Maker Onesoul / Rivers State Government Set To Employ 5,000 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.