Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. (558 Views)

My Niece Just Got Scammed By Carbon Loan Company / Nairaland: I Am Bored. Ask Me Any Question. / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by drehdinho(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
@Seun Osewa, I got scammed through one of the ads placed on your site. I paid for this course here https://johntechman.com

I thought your team used to do due dilligence to verify advertisers before approving of their ads on your platform. I paid that guy 5k and sent him payment proof via email as stated on the landing page, since yesterday morning I made the payment, he hasn't gotten back to me.

I sent him series of emails , no replies. I sent some of the modes here too messages registering my complaints, no replies from any of your team.

Kindly take a look at this case, because I no longer understand why this should be happening.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don’t believe in destiny though I’ve noticed some users experiment to find out the feeling of getting scammed. From all the threads I see here daily, I’ve made up my mind to never transact anything larger than call vouchers, and those have a high degree of getting someone defrauded. Somebody will claim a lot of Nairalanders make millions and buy cars. He probably is one of the many scammers in this forum.
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by Toosure70: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
too early to complain, you know naija not settle now.
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by Seun(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Any new development?
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by Juliusmomoh: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seun:
Any new development?
Meaning ? Sir
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2020
@Poster, Explain More Please
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by robbinhook(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Please provide more informaiton
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Meaning ? Sir
meaning has The Man responded to him or he is still yet to get a refund
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by drehdinho(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Thanks to you all. I'm yet to get no response from him. Below is the screenshot of the 5k payment I made to his account.

I checked the dudes website just now. It has been taken off. Obviously, he's a scam.

@seun please do something, because this means a bad business for you when users can no longer purchase offers, service or products via ads on your platform.

Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by sonofthunder: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
drehdinho:
Thanks to you all. I'm yet to get no response from him. Below is the screenshot of the 5k payment I made to his account.

I checked the dudes website just now. It has been taken off. Obviously, he's a scam.

@seun please do something, because this means a bad business for you when users can no longer purchase offers, service or products via ads on your platform.

This is a little serious...... Not really the best. Sad you have to face this.
Re: Nairaland I Got Scammed Through One Of The Ads On Your Website. by Floraezeani1(f): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
[Seriously, I am sorry to hear this. I can feel.yoir pain as I have once been scammed online too. Not on nairaland though. This is what makes it difficult for people who want to use platforms like this to market their products. I hope you are able to find
him and get a refund too. quoterehdinho post=95126843]@Seun Osewa, I got scammed through one of the ads placed on your site. I paid for this course here https://johntechman.com

I thought your team used to do due dilligence to verify advertisers before approving of their ads on your platform. I paid that guy 5k and sent him payment proof via email as stated on the landing page, since yesterday morning I made the payment, he hasn't gotten back to me.

I sent him series of emails , no replies. I sent some of the modes here too messages registering my complaints, no replies from any of your team.

Kindly take a look at this case, because I no longer understand why this should be happening.

Thanks.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Nigerians Asked To Submit Complaints To ASCAB Independent Panel / How Much Will This Cost? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.