Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat (61635 Views)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by BigDawsNet: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
She's not a hypocrite...

Joining the protest is by choice..

Yo wanna go for it?
Be my guest..

All man for himself...
Im happy with the protest so far but home, pls use ur brain and always stay alart and take cover always...

God bless all
God bless the fedreal republic of Nigeria
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Nato008(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, I am happy with it.

We are not going to allow our cities become war zone because of Nigeria.

Others have been passive while we stall our own economies.
look at u....happy? with the way the kill us with impunity and all....no jobs, no light..bad roads and yet the simplest thing we ask of them...the use state institutions to cause chaos..mtvhew
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Starzo: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
This one don collect money undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
No oo!

No going back.. They have messed with the wrong generation... Revolution is now...Power of the yooot...yen yen yen

Very dumb set of people...Everytime we give our opinion on this protest and it's against theirs, they begin to curse and give threats. How can these set of people be peaceful? How can you even prove to the world that with such large number of people, there won't be people with ulterior motive (esp. in a country like Nigeria). If you think everyone in all these protest is peaceful, it means you are very very dumb

Brain no tell Una say too much of everything is bad? Haba!

What's your point now??! You don't need to rant aimlessly like an overfed child!

So, no one should protest against poor leadership because of the risk that it would be hijacked by criminals??! Shouldn't there be a security plan to checkmate such??! What is now the job of the police??!...

Some of you just can't use your brains!!! PITY!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by PercyJackSon007(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
We have just started in southwest o.That dullard with ear infection must be uprooted from power.
If Buhari leaving office is the new aim then prepare to be disappointed. It was just last year that an election was conducted and two 70 plus men got 90% of the votes. If the youths want a youth president it will have to happen at the polls.

Nigeria is a country of over 100 million people, being vocal doesn't make your opinion weightier than others. Millions of Nigerians wanted him and given the tribalism and religious differences in Nigeria it will be impossible for some people from a certain region to forcefully remove the president without violent repercussions from other Nigerians.

Buhari will complete his tenure!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Kaylet: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
She's asking Nigerian youths to risk their life and endanger themselves, while are own children are safe and secure in London living the good life, but trust me, she has nothing in common with you, she's the ultimate elite just like your elite politicians.

Whe total destruction starts, her children won't be part of it an she won't hesitate to jet back to her home and luxurious family in London.

Nigerian youths are dummies as usual.

You're the dummy here.
She has done what most mothers won't do.

Go on Youtube and other social media to know more about this woman in question.

I appreciate her oooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Ategberoson(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
protest is your fundamental rights but blocking roads other innocent and helpless Nigerians are passing is an abuse of that fundamental rights
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by ekerintee: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
This protest they say must reach 30 days ,they have been told .so let them not retreat .The doctor in London propelling then is still going to work daily and been paid .Yes ,the Nigerian youth deserves to protest but don't hide under SARS to achieve hidden agenda .We shud not deceive ourself ,if the populace want buhari to go,let them open up and say they want Buhari to step down .I can bet you that nothing can Stop this protest ,the aim is for buhari to step down ,and maybe ad they were told ,UN will intervene after 30 days .Has it ever happened anywhere in the world ?.did it happen in Venezuela ? So pls let's not decieve ourselves,the protest is now #buharimustgo

quote author=NGpatriot post=95128683]She's asking Nigerian youths to risk their life and endanger themselves, while are own children are safe and secure in London living the good life, but trust me, she has nothing in common with you, she's the ultimate elite just like your elite politicians.

Whe total destruction starts, her children won't be part of it an she won't hesitate to jet back to her home and luxurious family in London.

Nigerian youths are dummies as usual.

[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by SeriouslySense(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
This mindset is what makes us weak, when we do not show concern about others, for the society to improve we must gather our strenght togther, and break the walls that divide us.

This mindset of it is not my business or closed mind is what made slavery prosper

The same mindset isolates and makes one victim eventually, and all will be victims if you do not look out for each other.

If you think you will remain in your little bubble, and all this will pass you by, then you are going to end in shock, by that time, everyone will remain in his or her bubble and the cycle will be eternal. Am sure you are just joking, besides the potential to have greater learning is already present
Iamgrey5:
Thanks

Those with problem at Azuku Sars kept quiet for years until last week when everyone have protested. So I believe we are not the one with the problem.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxsOR1I4yI

If this video doesn't make you believe that politicians and security operatives have been compromised and are now among those causing mayhem, I don't know what to tell you again.

I want you to just watch with an open mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:

If you get mind disobey the curfew order enter outside go protest.

Awon online chest beaters. grin
I am a law abiding citizen.After the curfew, peaceful protests continue.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Drwalker:
The protest must continue ooo!!!!!

Of course it will... But, not on the streets for now! Let the useless security forces tackle the sponsored hoodlums first... The pressure will definitely continue beyond the streets!!! If and when no improvements in the lives of the people, we then finally burn the country down!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by miqos02(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Afamed: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
SmartProf:
She is a master strategist.
You don't mean it?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Confida: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
I weep for Nigeria my country
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by tot(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
When hypocrites like Aisha Yesufu command you to go and protest or endanger your life, ask her to fly her rich Ajebutter children she parked in London for safekeeping and attending the most expensive school in Scotland to Nigerian to join the protest.

Nigerian youths are the biggest fools.

Says a hypocrite defending Buhari whose kids also schooled overseas. E be like say head is paining some of you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Yoighaman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ribosomes:
Is this the end

https://mobile.twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1318519834859155459

"You have done great. Time to withdraw today to return with full force"

That's the spirit! Retreat and come back with full force, na that time dem do fear pass.... angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Decaf: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This is not the end o! The protest has no leader! Aisha yesufu cannot be dictating to us after taking bribe from the government.. grin grin

#wemove
#endsars
#buharimustgo grin

if investigation is to be done now, We will find out that you're not Among the Abuja protesters possibly you've not even protest for once since this #Endsars protest begins. Buh you're a saying A woman that has been at the front of a protest has collected bribe just because she's giving a sensible advise to protect her fellow citizens.

To Give u knock dey hungry me�.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by richie240: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
SmartProf:
She is a master strategist.
'Master strategist' indeed.
Was she d one coordinating the mayhem in Edo state?
The burning of police stations across d land, she was also d one orchestrating it abi?

My ppl say "when small pikin cut tree, na elder sabi d side e go fall put!
" when dog take head pack shit, na e owner house e dey return with am!"

"Sofrey-sofrey", we day tell una, una twist head like fan wey dey rotate on high voltage!
Now as water don pass garri, sebi una aiz don clear now!
'Strategy' tear dt mouth!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Preacherrr(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
I Laugh when I hear people say hoodlums have hijacked the protest. Is the same set of people that started the protest that is committing all the havoc. What do you expect from a protest that was heralded by Yahoo boys and so called Nigerian celebrities.
Ribosomes:
Is this the end

https://mobile.twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1318519834859155459

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by SmartProf(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Afamed:

You don't mean it?
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by ScotMisile: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
When hypocrites like Aisha Yesufu command you to go and protest or endanger your life, ask her to fly her rich Ajebutter children she parked in London for safekeeping and attending the most expensive school in Scotland to Nigerian to join the protest.

She can afford it, she worked for it...if she doesn't partake now, the he same you will complain
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by DexterousOne(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just keep shut and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Her son and daughter went to Gordonstoun

Hmm

Dont know about now, but that school used to be basically 'millitary school for the elite sans the army' Discipline in that school apparently was hard.

Alma mater of Prince Philip and the Prince of Wales.

Even then it ain't cheap .Where does she get the cash?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Sheuns(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
When in battle and you see your enemy retreating, you don’t run after them, it may be a trap. Let them go and re-strategize for the next battle. We had the government retreat when they gave into our demands, but we pushed our lucks too far and it lead us right into a trap. The incitement on Twitter by Aisha Yesufu and some other influencers that are tucked away in other countries made us push our luck too far.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Iamgrey5:
Keep the protest in Abuja or wherever

We are already tired of the protest in the South west.
[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Sarah20A(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Keep the protest in Abuja or wherever

We are already tired of the protest in the South west.
south south has just started
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by DexterousOne(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
wait wait. Aisha that stood in front of armed policemen and soldiers to challenge them even to the risk of her own life is who you are insulting? Please is she the cause of Nigeria's problem?

No mind that dunce

He is pained that Buharis government is being fought against in this manner

Nigeria cannot be the same again.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by LOVEGINO(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This is not the end o! The protest has no leader! Aisha yesufu cannot be dictating to us after taking bribe from the government.. grin grin

#wemove
#endsars
#buharimustgo grin
nagode my guy.

#EndBadGovernance

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat by Iamgrey5(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sarah20A:
south south has just started
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / Obasanjo Orders Oyo Traditional Rulers To Stand Up And Greet Him / Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.