Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Is Time To Bring An End To The Protest(#EndBadGorvernance)For The Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Time To Bring An End To The Protest(#EndBadGorvernance)For The Now! (279 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Time To Bring An End To The Protest(#EndBadGorvernance)For The Now! by EDUECO(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
I appeal to everyone to bring a stop to this offline protest for the now, but we can continue with the online protest.

Let us give the ruling class like 1 year or 2 years to change from their mediocre or bad governance to good governance.

We cannot continue to shut down socioeconomic activities because there are people who depend on daily earning for their survival.

I want everyone to contribute to this.
Re: Is Time To Bring An End To The Protest(#EndBadGorvernance)For The Now! by MajesticKris: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
You're a fool...
FOOL'S hide their faces...
Re: Is Time To Bring An End To The Protest(#EndBadGorvernance)For The Now! by EDUECO(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
I still insist that offline protest should be suspended for now.

I believe the people have made a statement which the government has heard.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fire Outbreak At The Lekki Tollgate Now / The Nigerian Army / The Trials And Travail Of Brother Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.