Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Life Has A Funny Way Of Dealing With People Who Treat Others Bad - Angela Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Has A Funny Way Of Dealing With People Who Treat Others Bad - Angela Nwosu (450 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Has A Funny Way Of Dealing With People Who Treat Others Bad - Angela Nwosu by Naijamingles80: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Never look down on anybody, life has a funny way of dealing with people who treat others bad - Angela Nwosu says.

love therapist and Facebook socialite, Angela Nwosu, has laid some advise for his followers, advicing them not to belittle anyone.

read more below
https://www.naijamingles.com/never-look-down-on-anybody-life-has-a-funny-way-of-dealing-with-people-who-treat-others-bad-angela-nwosu-says/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Sue Blogger Who Said She Linked With PRO-SARS Protester / Trikytee's Manager, Aaron Chidi Talks About His Trip To Bayelsa / BET Hip Hop Awards 2020: See The Complete List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.