Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pandemonium As Man Hangs Himself To Death In Enugu (photo) - The Street Journal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium As Man Hangs Himself To Death In Enugu (photo) - The Street Journal (488 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium As Man Hangs Himself To Death In Enugu (photo) - The Street Journal by xpmode(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
On Monday morning at the hill-side community of Ala Ugbele Obukpa, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, there was confusion as a 23-year-old boy identified as Ikenna  Sunday Eze, allegedly committed suicide, Sunday night.

Though, he left no suicide note behind, one of his younger brothers,  Chidubem Eze, mentioned that he gave a hint about his death the night he took own life.

The younger Eze said that the deceased had told his father, Sustainus Eze, to take care of his siblings when he dies, adding that the father didn’t take the statement seriously.

When our reporter probed further about his health status, Chidubem said “He has been having insomnia for sometime now but he has been going about his normal businesses. ”

No member of the family had any problem with him and there was no misunderstanding whatsoever with anybody in the family as to warrant him taking his life.

“When I woke this Monday morning and was about to sweep our compound, I observed that the rope we used in spreading our washed clothes has been cut. ”That was when I remembered what the deceased told my father last night. I went into his room and didn’t see him.

I became afraid and informed the household about my observations. We began searching for him and discovered his lifeless body...

Source: http://thestreetjournal.org/2020/10/pandemonium-as-man-hangs-himself-to-death-in-enugu/

Re: Pandemonium As Man Hangs Himself To Death In Enugu (photo) - The Street Journal by Zeion422(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pandemonium As Man Hangs Himself To Death In Enugu (photo) - The Street Journal by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
RIP
Gallant....

(1) (Reply)

Military Giving Direct Order To Police To Stop Shooting At Protesters Video / SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? / Lagos To Prosecute Man For Assaulting LASTMA Official, Beating Him To Pulp (PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.