Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest (37137 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Iwillsurvivedis: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Highest 1500 naira.. They have weaponized hunger.... This is disheartening... #ENDSARS
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Nato008(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
So how much did the protesters pay u guys to fabricate this story?
bro please can u not descend so low like ur govt....there are videos of thugs using official govt vehicles.....the are not even hiding it again...gosh

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Jeromejnr(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
It is getting serious here in edo state o
Some one should teach me how to drop videos here

Edo boys are in a gun battle with police already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzexAbZKAlU

Post more.
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by FemolasticA: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Please one qoution I still want to ask is that, They Said they are Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest)

So who send them? We need answers please
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:
Nice ploy by the protesters and their organisers.
They paid the man to act this shii.

Really??! If the protesters had that much money and time, why then bother protesting??!... Is your brain having a day off??!
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by madeleke: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
This country is so bleeped! Really bleeped.
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by madeleke: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:

Yes it. Just like d ploy by d protesters to get thugs to attack protesters, kill them & destroy their vehicles
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by miketayo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ode they won't pay u shi shi
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Essence20(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evil can never prevail over good...
We shall conquer.
#EndSars
#Endswat
#Endbadgovernance
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by chaloskyx: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
YOU SEEM NOT TO KNOW THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES AND KILLERS GOVERNING US HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE VIDEOS CIRCULATING OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS USING THEIR CARS TO COMMUTE THUGS TO DISRUPT PROTESTERS.
Plead:

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
See his face, NFA.
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Eriokanmi: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
May God bless our generation. Imagine...in spite of the terror unleashed on the protesters, they still engaged the hoodlums peacefully, even cracking jokes with them. E no go beta for all those wey destroy this country, both dead and alive
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Queseda: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just the way the protesters hired you for this damage control. They got carried away with the euphoria and refused to stop the protests, the hoodlums hijacked it and took the protest to another level, now they're trying to be smart by half
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by DexterousOne(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:

Please use your brain

It's free of charge

Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by DexterousOne(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Queseda:
Just the way the protesters hired you for this damage control. They got carried away with the euphoria and refused to stop the protests, the hoodlums hijacked it and took the protest to another level, now they're trying to be smart by half

Please use your brain
It's free of charge
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by bilag17(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
The truth is that the Nigeria I grew in is not the Nigeria of today. The earlier the agencies of the State, as well as the Government of the day realize the issues at stake the better.
If the Youthful generation on the streets and roads today failed to change the tide of events, as their parents and Government failed, then the race will be for the next generation of Youth, who will see them as cowards.
However, the impact of @ENDSARS IS CLEAR, WHEN YOU THINK IT'S THE END, IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING.

In the current situation, there is no hope for the Youth, except they STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS.

A country where the rich gets richer, and the poor, poorer ,there will come a time of uprising called REVOLUTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Earnonline7: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Now what
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by danqujigy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
God punish any body against SARS in the North. Please take your #EndSARS to the South if you don't need it. We are 100% for SARS in the North. If you bring that nonsense to the North we'll treat your Bleep up. #WENEEDSARS.

Protest in deed. Protest where 99% of the protesters are from certain section of the country and a particular religion and 30% of them fraudsters and yahoo-yahoo boys in view. Dead on arrival protest. RIP to those who will loose their lives to a fruitless course. I can't be used by some useless sycophants any more. We are wiser now. How is SARS related to PMB? Why #ENDBUHARI? Is Buhari the one that introduced SARS?
For your information if PMB is to still re-contest 10 times we will still vote for him massively here in the North. Please keep your #EndSARS to yourselves. ENDSARS my foot!
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Kdon2: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:

Lowlife
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
danqujigy:
God punish any body against SARS in the North. Please take your #EndSARS to the South if you don't need it. We are 100% for SARS in the North. If you bring that nonsense to the North we'll treat your Bleep up. #WENEEDSARS.

Protest in deed. Protest where 99% of the protesters are from certain section of the country and a particular religion and 30% of them fraudsters and yahoo-yahoo boys in view. Dead on arrival protest. RIP to those who will loose their lives to a fruitless course. I can't be used by some useless sycophants any more. We are wiser now. How is SARS related to PMB? Why #ENDBUHARI? Is Buhari the one that introduced SARS?
For your information if PMB is to still re-contest 10 times we will still vote for him massively here in the North. Please keep your #EndSARS to yourselves. ENDSARS my foot!

Not surprising. Trained to reason in a particular way! Mtchew
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by Adex2442: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
It is getting serious here in edo state o
Some one should teach me how to drop videos here

Edo boys are in a gun battle with police already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzexAbZKAlU

Pls do u have more videos. Just drop the links
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by shollytak(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
danqujigy:

Please sir, can you help me with Sen. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwanbo number. You can help me send it to toremlog@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest by shollytak(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
danqujigy:

Please sir, do you have another number of Dankwanbo, the one you gave me is not going through since the day you send it to me(toremlog@gmail.com). Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers, Kano, Abia… 27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 2022 / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.