Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

#no Youths Involvement In 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #no Youths Involvement In 2023 Elections (200 Views)

Ighodalo to Shaibu: I had no involvement in your removal as Deputy-Gov / No Youths Or.women Will Rule Nigeria. See My Reasons. / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#no Youths Involvement In 2023 Elections by ClassicCaleb: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Since the corrupt government decided to send thugs to disrupt the Protest there by painting the protesters in bad light,In other to send soldiers to stop the Protest.I think all the youth should get ready in one mind both online, and offline to boycott all the subsequent Elections until Changes are made in all aspects of the country.All celebrities should get ready to surport this movement in one mind, # This is the right Generation to save Nigeria of her long standing pains and bleeding

(1) (Reply)

Man U Player Ighalo Calls On Uk, Un To See To Nigeria Govt / Personal Opinion: Possible Ways To End Sars. Our Strengths And Flaws / Ondo Lifts Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.