Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

If This Protest Ends Now,nigeria Is...... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If This Protest Ends Now,nigeria Is...... (344 Views)

Happening Now: Nigeria Army Lay Siege On Ukpor In Anambra; Citizens Flee Town / Happening Now; Nigeria Army Shooting At Residents Of Oyigbo,Rivers State / Stop This Protest. Take The Protest To Vips And Top Govt Residential Areas, Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Protest Ends Now,nigeria Is...... by wisest10: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have read many comment and post seeking an end to the ongoing protest due to violence and hoodlums taking over and also due to the fact that its begining to affect cost of food and other things
But for me it should be continued because:
1. The national assembly has a bill to ban public protests,which is geared at keeping the masses mute because they know that agitation is the only way we can make our voice heard. If this protest is called off without any sucess then am sure that the bill will be passed and the.masses will be silent forever
2. People are calling for the end to protest due to violence,I dont know why? There has been violence in Nigeria since 1960,when you want to vote they send hoodlums to attack you, when they want to harass you they send armed forces to harass you, so if we dont keep this protest alive despite this ongoing violence them it means we are going back to where we want rise from..during election thugs prevent you from voting and snatch ballot boxes,during protest this same thugs are sent to kill your voice,its better to fight the fight now and shut down this hoodlums or continue running away the same way we have been doing if we can fight this thugs now then we can vote with confidence
3. People are dieing,yes but let me ask, has people not been dieing? No food,people starve to death, no road accident take the life of people,police men shoot people at will,army torture civilians at will,hospitals are bad hence no acess to good health(people are dieing),government thugs kill people during election(Did you ask them to stop election?),enough death,we most continue protest because the number of people that have died and will die if this protest is killed now will be greater than those that will die if this protest is sustained..
4. Economy is down,last time I checked the economy has been down since my parents gave birth to me,you are complaining of the current prices of food,forgetting that even before protest your one thousand naira is useless in the market,so why dont we bear this pain of increase in food prices now than to bear it till God knows when if this protest is killed

We have fought and run away for too long it's better to fight the fight now than runaway again,because its possible that if we run away now we might not get the opportunity to fight again..

#ENDSARS
#GIVE_US_A_BETTER_NIGERIA
I AM A CITIZEN NOT A SLAVE
it's my opinion and I stand to be corrected..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gunshots Rock Abuja Market As Policemen Prevent Hoodlums From Looting Warehouse / Soldiers Arrested For Assaulting Lady In Ibadan / Nigerian Man Arrested In Pakistan And Also Nabbed With Six Fake Identity Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.