Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) (60033 Views)

Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting / Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:
If they catch him and burn him alive people will say it's not good. Why would he be shooting at people.

He should have let the burning of government's properties continue? Go and burn him since that's is the new campaign you all are embarking on now.

Godpikin4real:
#Say NO to police brutality,
#Say NO to Trigger Happy Policeman/women.

And say yes to burning of police stations, jailbreakings, assaulting security agents?

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
laidima88:

oloriburuku ni iyae, oma see ofo ni , omo irankiran atoun rinwa. gbogbo yin maa san ku ni, olorun Oni funyin see, eo no so ile Yoruba di Syria, oloshi

Back to the sender, speak English illiterate fool
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Judolisco:
Civil War loading.... As it stands now we don't have a president

Protests shud be civil and coordinated to be effective not people acting like thugs and touts destroying everything they see. That will cause chaos and defeat the goal.

The police should know when to use their arms and not do so recklessly. They need to be tought policing without fire arms like the British Met police. They will calm down and be sensible.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Legionx:
What are people protesting about. Now there's retaliation everywhere. Do you think that if the hammer comes the people who stand. I'll be passing if you carry Nigerian flag. they will shoot you and your Nigerian flag.

The unit that caused the problem has been suspended. Panels and trust funds have been set up to compensate victims

But people... the lazy youths are still running around making noise in the name of protest and now it is escalating

Let's see how the week goes
oponu ni e
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by prince2pac(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

I got my two degrees and I'm doing just fine. I almost lost my love ones because of you people stupidity

you don't have block road to created the future you don't know you will see/enjoy. just talk to your fellow protesters that's doing carnival and constitute nuisance on Nigeria roads to if the anti riot police won't waste you blockhead

bro you just pissed me off this non, I hate to see educated folks like ( with two degrees) defending our leaders.... just a simple research will open your eyes how all the states states in our country is blessed with a natural resource, but we are wallowing in poverty

most of the European countries we run to don't have half of the resources we got, but look at them...
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
cool cool
The Struggle must continue underground. This country belongs to us all. The privilege Buahri's children enjoy must be made available to the poorest child in Nigeria. It has just began!!!
SHUT UP
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

Yo citizens we got no right again... no even to protest for our rights and safety... this is bad mehn... the way the government is handling this whole issue is giving birth to another thing

And you think your rights include setting police stations on fire, attacking security agents, jailbreakings and freeing convicted criminals, blocking highways and major intersections, infringing upon the rights of others? You don't know what your rights are.

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This is fast becoming disastrous, totally gory. Why are they shooting at people who they are meant to protect?

But then again, there have been burning of police stations by people who we cannot confidently vouch for as either being citizens or paid thugs.

What I don't understand is what these politicians are achieving with SARS that it cannot be ended totally.

#end_police_brutality!
who told you sars has not been ended??

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Legionx:
What are people protesting about. Now there's retaliation everywhere. Do you think that if the hammer comes the people who stand. I'll be passing if you carry Nigerian flag. they will shoot you and your Nigerian flag.

The unit that caused the problem has been suspended. Panels and trust funds have been set up to compensate victims

But people... the lazy youths are still running around making noise in the name of protest and now it is escalating

Let's see how the week goes
Honestly i no just understand at all what these idiots are still protesting

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by prince2pac(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

And you think your rights include setting police stations on fire, attacking security agents, jailbreakings and freeing convicted criminals, blocking highways and major intersections, infringing upon the rights of others? You don't know what your rights are.
those are thugs from government, trying to blackmail the peaceful protest... my location here in the east no such thing... nothing like vandalism here
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

bro you just pissed me off this non, I hate to see educated folks like ( with two degrees) defending our leaders.... just a simple research will open your eyes how all the states states in our country is blessed with a natural resource, but we are wallowing in poverty

most of the European countries we run to don't have half of the resources we got, but look at them...

are those European countries blocking roads? do you know how much your blocked of roads had cost me and other Nigerians who are just coming up?

protest but stop blocking roads
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by prince2pac(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

are those European countries blocking roads? do you know how much your blocked of roads had cost me and other Nigerians who are just coming up?

protest but stop blocking roads

the are not blocking the road because they are not protesting nah,, and when they protest en mass they do block roads.. you gats make use of the subway at those times..

just block one road here and everywhere is on lockdown, telling you how bad things are...
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by macjireh: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
brainpulse:
Be Guided, once the government declares Curfew or State of Emergency, it becomes an authority to the Police to do anything to enforce it.

Once you violate the curfew and you are Killed, no case, it is legal by the state
d police have gone into hiding oga...so d army should come out,,,unfortunately d boiz are ready to die...nothing can stop d revolution leading to a coup
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

I have got family too... even if I'm not going to see that future, but then it's a beautiful and better one for them, then I have to do all it takes

peaceful protest should be peaceful, blocking roads is an abuse of other people fundamental rights

blocking road is a threat to Lagos most esp security

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:
those are thugs from government, trying to blackmail the peaceful protest...

Yeah, right. That's what all of you have been telling yourselves. People with common sense already know that in the absence of law and order, criminality would become order of the day. Criminals don't need incentive from the government, you've given them conducive atmosphere to do their things.

my location here in the east no such thing... nothing like vandalism here

Because there are no criminals to use by the government in your location?

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
papiforreal:
Nice one Nigerian police.
Kill your killer before he kills you.
Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
DECENCY3:

Are you aware that SARS has been disbanded? Why is the protest still in in the name of #endsars?

The Nigerian youth have been relegated to the background for centuries, a protest of 1 or 2 weeks can't change anything especially when the govt is adamant.

More youths/life will be killed by the govt at the end who losses?

In as much as you are trying to make sense with this comment of yours, But I'm assuring you, You are very useless for posting It as well......
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

I got my two degrees and I'm doing just fine. I almost lost my love ones because of you people stupidity

you don't have block road to created the future you don't know you will see/enjoy. just talk to your fellow protesters that's doing carnival and constitute nuisance on Nigeria roads to if the anti riot police won't waste you blockhead

Typical Shiiithole Asunpas, Because you have two degrees and doing fine. The protest and making real changes to this useless Shiiithole Is really none of your business. I'm actually doing fine more than you will ever Imagined In your useless life but I'm not a selfish fool and Idiot like you. I've already cursed you and your family already.....
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:
If they catch him and burn him alive people will say it's not good. Why would he be shooting at people.

The operative word is why? If the murderers burn him alive, more policemen will be sent there to shoot at them. Don’t people think? You make your demands known to the government. They’ve heard and sacked SARS. You have more demands. They say state them so they can implement them. You go round looting, raping, terrorizing and even killing and you wonder why the police will shoot. Smh! They are there to restore law and order.

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by aspiring44: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Buhari is just useless

Useless is an understatement

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:

The operative word is why? If the murderers burn him alive, more policemen will be sent there to shoot at them. Don’t people think? You make your demands known to the government. They’ve heard and sacked SARS. You have more demands. They say state them so they can implement them. You go round looting, raping, terrorizing and even killing and you wonder why the police will shoot. Smh! They are there to restore law and order.

Oponu, Which demand?? We know you will all start showing up one by one. That properties and millions you are protecting will all be gone soon, It's just a matter of time. Let the Shiiithole burn to pieces. I give no fvcks.....Selfish Idiots......
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This is fast becoming disastrous, totally gory. Why are they shooting at people who they are meant to protect?

But then again, there have been burning of police stations by people who we cannot confidently vouch for as either being citizens or paid thugs.

What I don't understand is what these politicians are achieving with SARS that it cannot be ended totally.

#end_police_brutality!
Protect people who are burning stations and killing police?

They've ended SARS already.

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kudejo:
Lol..........people are saying he should not shoot so they can catch him and beat him to death like they did this morning to another policeman
I swear grin
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by okoroniceguy1: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Police is also shooting at pple directly in ajangbadi my area..
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Sagay212: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:

That is why people are burning their police stations. That is why people don't need to do any useless protest but instead make any police man who kills any citizen is killed no matter how long it takes. Post his pictures everywhere and announce his obituary before he dies. Let them know they cannot escape death of they kill any citizen. No matter how the govt tries to shield them, even if it take 5 years, track them and eliminate them. Many of the police men lack common sense. How the phuck do you go out there shooting at people even after all the protest and complains about police.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Are u seriously asking me this? what is he to the country?.. and remind me of the powers he possess as the president .. during Floyd nationwide protest in the US what did Trump do? the answers should clear u angry

He sent the national guard and they took over. If military takes over, no be war so?
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by chaloskyx: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
EHEN AND SO IS THIS THE FIRST TIME POLICE IS DOING THIS ITS A NORMAL HABIT NOW SEE YOU IF YOU LIKE BACK DOWN EHEN YOUR OPRESSORS WOULD ENSURE THEY OPRESS YOU 10 FOLD IN THE COMING YEARS
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by DECENCY3: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evolutionlove:

In as much as you are trying to make sense with this comment of yours, But I'm assuring you, You are very useless for posting It as well......

Lols, SHATAAP!!!

I have gone through your replies and seen that you are a frustrated thug filled with bitterness. No time replying your comments else I'll be seen as your kind. NANSENSE and INGREDIENT, IDIAT.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Typical Shiiithole Asunpas, Because you have two degrees and doing fine. The protest and making real changes to this useless Shiiithole Is really none of your business. I'm actually doing fine more than you will ever Imagined In your useless life but I'm not a selfish fool and Idiot like you. I've already cursed i and my family already.....

who's this attention seeker again? how is your cursing your family my headache?

are you in the protest ground? are you part of those blocking roads, why not leave the business you claimed to have and go and protest then

imbeciles everywhere

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
SHUT UP
Kid
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by ibedun: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rareoil:
Protesters shouldn't be killed. They are exercising their civil right.

They will be shot!
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Systrom(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
An unarmed protester was killed by CSP Ayodele Arogbo, aka Bakoje. The DPO of Olosan Police station in Mushin.

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64