Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) (59859 Views)

Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Time to rest..
the universe have heard the cry
Leave the rest for God.. if you still believe in him
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

U always support anything APC or buhari.. Its evident in ur past posts.

Everyone has where he belongs to. But this is not about Buhari or APC.
Thousands of prisoners were set free in Edo state, that's enough to cause sleepless night for all neighbouring States.

At least seven persons have been shot in Ajangbadi, a community in Ojo local government area of Lagos state.

According to witnesses, two of the victims died in the hospital.

Trouble started after suspected hoodlums attempted to overrun the station.

“Some angry youth who overpowered the police and burnt down Ojo police station marched to Ajangbadi but the police at Ajangbadi station were at alert,” a resident, who craved anonymity told TheCable.

“Immediately they got close to the station, policemen started shooting into the air but when they refused to leave, the officers started shooting into the crowd.

Is this still about APC, PDP or Buhari? Should I be supporting that if I don't want to be seeing as someone who is supporting Buhari or APC?
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Oladeji245(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Everyone has where he belongs to. But this is not about Buhari or APC.
Thousands of prisoners were set free in Edo state, that's enough to cause sleepless night for all neighbouring States.

Is this still about APC, PDP or Buhari?
What stop buhari sparing 10 minutes out of 24 hours to talk to the youths even if its a prepared speech.
He is talking try proxies and third parties and VP dey issue statement on Twitter.
Were they campaigning on Twitter and proxies when they were looking for votes?
If buhari has done the right thing,things will not have escalated to this stage but party men like u are blinded by the failure of the people they support.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

What stop buhari sparing 10 minutes out of 24 hours to talk to the youths even if its a prepared speech.
He is talking try proxies and third parties and VP dey issue statement on Twitter.
Were they campaigning on Twitter and proxies when they were looking for votes?
If buhari has done the right thing,things will not have escalated to this stage but party men like u are blinded by the failure of the people they support.

I didn't make case for Buhari's handling of the situation, and I won't start now because I'm not in his cabinet and it's not my job.

But all these people started attacking because I expressed my fear and my non support for this unending protests. The governor of my state was nearly killed about 3 days ago. He escaped narrowly. Is that what I would be supporting? Never.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Oladeji245(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

I didn't make case for Buhari's handling of the situation, and I won't start now because I'm not in his cabinet and it's not my job.

But all these people started attacking because I expressed my fear and my non support for this unending protests. The governor of my state was nearly killed about 3 days ago. He escaped narrowly. Is that what I would be supporting? Never.
I'm from osun state..the governor(as confirmed by rave) was attacked by aregbe state boys..
Say anoda tin abeg.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Oladeji245:

I'm from osun state..the governor(as confirmed by rave) was attacked by aregbe state boys..
Say anoda tin abeg.

Aregbe boys my yansh. The same way thugs sponsored by government are attacking prisons, police stations and causing other mayhem, right?
Is rave now an authority in investigation of who tried to kill a governor? And
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Oladeji245(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2020
maasoap:

Aregbe boys my yansh. The same way thugs sponsored by government are attacking prisons, police stations and causing other mayhem, right?
Is rave now an authority in investigation of who tried to kill a governor? And
apart from sycophants like u..everybody knew that state boys were behind d attack
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Oladeji245:

apart from sycophants like u..everybody knew that state boys were behind d attack

And what did that make you? Pro anarchist! I knew all along that chameleon would never change, you're what you are, abusive brats. You finally ended the way you started with me. Conspiracy theorist
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Bigpat: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Rareoil:
Protesters shouldn't be killed. They are exercising their civil right.
But they can attack the Police & kill them,the Police do not have right abi, they damage & set ablaze the Police station and cart away everything in the armoury to fight the Police.Prisons have have been invaded & prisoners released, is that the right,is that the peaceful protest
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by authority2006(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Oladeji245:

E kooribu daanu joo
Agbalagba tin see langbalangba
Amukumeko
Paid APC bot
Oladeji245:

Agreed but u are an oloriburuku.
U lack moral right to admonish anyone because In the first place u have always been against the struggle.
Ogun loo maa fejee wee
Paid govt fu
Oladeji245:

Ko ni daafun iya ee, babaa ee,a won omo ee,Iwo fun rara ee,ati iyawo eee,trailer lomaa run gbogbo familik e paaa
Oloriburuku eyan
Oladeji245:

Agreed but u are an oloriburuku.
U lack moral right to admonish anyone because In the first place u have always been against the struggle.
Ogun loo maa fejee wee
Paid govt fu

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Rareoil(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Bigpat:

But they can attack the Police & kill them,the Police do not have right abi, they damage & set ablaze the Police station and cart away everything in the armoury to fight the Police.Prisons have have been invaded & prisoners released, is that the right,is that the peaceful protest

Oga those people are thugs, the government paid N500 to cause havoc.

Protesters are asking for a better government.

But you will always continue to defend the government. One day your relatives will be their next victim.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
iLUCID:

Zero sense, why make this kind of comment when you know what precipitated this action by the police?

U dat dat have sense, so, this trash is ur highest level of intelligence. I guess uve not witnessed police brutality, trigger happy policemen/women. Well, if u haven't, I have on several occasions. Christ!!! We don't need people like u in dis country. Ure one of d reasons corruption haz refused 2 reduced. Imagine armed policemen firing shots@innocent harmless looking protesters whose offence is fighting for their rights.
#say NO TO POLICE BRUTALITY,
#SAY NO TO TRIGGER HAPPY POLICEMEN/WOMEN,
#SAY NO TO SARS,
#SAY NO TO SWAT,
#SAY NO TO BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by ogemore(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Can you imagine, are they shooting in the Nigeria movie? God help us. cry
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Olayetan:
Mushin is on fire
We been hearing Gunshots in the air...

This was the problem with the protest happening too long. These people don’t understand peaceful protest they have turned everything to jamboree and given the same police license to jus be shooting people.

It is enough o. Stay at home. Let it be clear who is a hoodlum and who is a real protester. Endsars movement need a better strategy. This one is not going well for the people
Re: Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) by Bigpat: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
But you will always continue to defend the government. One day your relatives will be their next victim. [/quote]
You got it wrong, I am talking about the violence & you are talking about the government, who says I will defend the government if they are not doing the right thing but as for the curse you brought upon yourself & your family because I already send it back to your generation & it is not reversible, you started it,I did not insult or talk to you personally,I only air my view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.