Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

#EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (63552 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2020
musa7m:
just one Hilux .....to avoid a story like Nigerian army kill protesters ... They have retreat and regroup .....if dem have more than 3 Hilux .... enough ammunition ..... You think they will retreat .... by goinh after dem ......you just give them an excuse to waste you all .....it will be massacre in aba

Tread with caution bro
Don't chest after military Hilux
If person way die don die
You can't protest from your grave
/
Soldiers are made of iron abi?

Bullets no dey kill them too?

\
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by frankputer: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Jos , Plateau , is another volatile zone. they spark @ any slit provocation.
just less than 3 days protest in Jos, it's already burning down everywere.

Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Remove gun the solider are mere civilian
I watched a video of how the odogwus in
Aba gave the solider a heavy race
I keep saying this
pH, Aba an Edo
Are the Real thugland of Nigeria
This cities takes mushin weed more than us in mushin
(Police just come chance us today for mushin with shooting nd we never gave a counter attack as I was expecting)
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Lordave: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I have been asking where is The govt channel for Dialogue?

I Need to meet The appropriate Body responsible for dialogue, i Can be of help....if those incharge do not Take me serious, then so be it.

I truly dont want total break down cos there will be chaos and multiple Blood shed and many women will be raped and murdered.

I fear for our women and ladies, if there is any govt Person in here...contact me and i will really help to curb This Protest before its late.

If You dm me, Let me know who You Are or Else, i wont reply mails with just hi sent to me.

Am willing to sake my Life for This cause, no matter what something must kill a man sooner or later.

quote author=alizma post=95144539]
I support the peaceful protest but people like you are the ones pushing others to their death. Did you actually watch the video, if yes, so you care to ask how many people would have been lying death should those army men had decide to shoot directly at the civilians? They were shooting to scare them away, they were doing that to prevent casualties.
If you had looked carefully, you would have seen almost 6armymen standing on the two van. So just imagine the gun shot from just 3 out of the 6men going straight into the crowd at that close range. Let us appreciate the protest and at the same time call our brothers to calm down while we give the government certain period to act or we head back to the street again.
Tou watched the video, I witnessed it live.

The soldiers shot directly at the boys despite not been whom the protesters were after. Bro, believe me bullets didn’t penetrate. That’s the reason about 8 boys led the counter attack from the front. The soldiers retreated when they saw that bullets weren’t penetrating, mind you the boy’s hardly shot directly at the soldiers.

They were after the police officers who shot at them while protesting close to the police station earlier, when the Soldiers retreated, they invaded Zone6 Police station at Umuoba Road, Ogbor Hill, captured Inspector Frank, a notorious police officer and lynched him to death. They freed detainees in the Cells and burnt the stations.

A greater protest is coming today till weekend.

It’s now or never.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by dangotesmummy: 6:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Spysees:
We ain't bitchin' off! We won't be satisfied until our demands are met!!
exactly.i don't know why they're so quick in making bad policies.fuel price was raised up, electricity tariff was raised up very speedily without the people's consent and they didn't care how they felt about it but if it's to speedily execute our demands, story and excuses must come out.

Every evil entity in government must be brought down in Jesus name
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by tinktanker: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Chatinews:
Just happened in delta state... Please share for that their families can recover their dead bodies...

May God Almighty save us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seH-8ypos-U
the video has been block pls what happened. Let's learn to download such video for future purposes like this so if it's taken down from the internet
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by alizma: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Lordave:

The soldiers shot directly at the boys despite not been whom the protesters were after. Bro, believe me bullets didn’t penetrate. That’s the reason about 8 boys led the counter attack from the front. The soldiers retreated when they saw that bullets weren’t penetrating, mind you the boy’s hardly shot directly at the soldiers.

They were after the police officers who shot at them while protesting close to the police station earlier, when the Soldiers retreated, they invaded Zone6 Police station at Umuoba Road, Ogbor Hill, captured Inspector Frank, a notorious police officer and lynched him to death. They freed detainees in the Cells and burnt the stations.

It’s now or never.
Ok
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by EdogiStar(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
lets call a spade a spade
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2020
[

Nice one, was Inspector Frank begging for his life when they caught him?

They should have wasted the soldiers na, its either You Are into something or You dont, You cant be at the middle.

Since they decided to join the struggle, anybody that uses Force to stand their should also be responded with Force.

I wish i was there to Look at Nwafor's face, since he was a notorious officer- thats what Nigeria is facing criminals both in politics and Security outfit.
These curfew shouldnt deter the protesters.
These wicked men will be deceiving us with announcement on radio to be patriotic, shun violence and corruption while they Are the cause of the problems of Nigeria.

quote author=Lordave post=95152226]Tou watched the video, I witnessed it live.

It’s now or never.
[/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
➕912129634475 this is the United Nations direct number, i got it from an insider that works there in US....its authentic. You can check it out, send videos and pictures of Army or Police Btutality to it and the Prostesters should also use it as an avenue to table their complaints.

God bless.

Lordave:

It’s now or never.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by LadySarah: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Lordave:

It’s now or never.

they should go to ndiegoro
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2020
maasoap:

I don't think that Atiku that they supported would have given his support to the breakdown of law and order. Nice trying

Atiku would have been more diplomatic bro...
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by dalass(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I'm beginning to see no difference between the protesters & the SARS. They are all inhumane cool

Too much lives are being lost to this protest.

Both Police's & protesters' lives matter

You're so right!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by seenga(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
i think the best thing to do now as peaceful protesters is to retreat and regroup and come back stronger after the curfew. this government is looking for an opening to fault us and justify their use of force.

please wisdom is profitable to direct. please.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by adecz: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rawhumper:
Ahhhhh no no no!!!! U Are wrong they wont try it now. When they Are facing Bokoharam and herdsmen plus These protesters.

If they try it, North will be wiped out from face of earth....check my Analysis right from time, its Happening.

Their leaders wont advise that, of all regions to attack Ibos? Shoooo....ahhh even Buhari will quickly beg and try to broadcast by Force.

No they wont try it, bet and see.
Am a strategist and an analyst, i analyze without sentiment or rancour.

You are rational, these people
are not.

If you hear what they are already
saying on local & state radios.

They even say that south is angry
because buhari wants to build
Railway to Niger, yet they north did not
complain on Onitsha bridge.

Others say the south is trying to
deny them complete 8 years, they
way they were denied under Yar'adua.

Almajiri are always standing by to
be directed on who to attack.

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2020
musa7m:
in your dreams

We are on the streets.

Not you cowards hiding under pants to yapping rubbish.

Where are your leaders? Where is your cowardice Nigerian government officials and their fake president Buhari
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
okeyglm:

is two hilux oga. more than 12 soldiers. the good thing now is ipob has fortified themselves. no bullet can ever penetrate them. they need just arms to finish Nigeria army
abi what if those guys open fire it would have been a different story we heard about this fortified shit ....do during the ipob crisis some years back ..... Crocodile smile came it was a different story...... nnamdi kalu ran to Israel ........

How old are you ?

Go and ask your family about the civil war in Nigeria ....
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Yoruba Muslim spotted..

We Move!!
too bad I'm not

Ipob spotted
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

We are on the streets.

Not you cowards hiding under pants to yapping rubbish.

Where are your leaders? Where is your cowardice Nigerian government officials and their fake president Buhari

Where is nnamdi kalu ?

Cowardice ipob leaders

Keyboard � warrior
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by musa7m(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:

What about when both sides are armed?
Freedom is near.
in your dreams

Ask nnamdi kalu how far ?

You thank if anything happened to military personnel .... Nigerian military will fold hands and be looking at you people
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by FManager(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Spysees:

Why aren't you out there, chilling in your home and posting trash have sense Yong man. angry
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
FManager:

Why aren't you out there, chilling in your home and posting trash have sense Yong man. angry
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Yujin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
musa7m:
in your dreams

Ask nnamdi kalu how far ?

You thank if anything happened to military personnel .... Nigerian military will fold hands and be looking at you people
You mean fulani army? Do you think we're scared of them? With arms in our hands we shall see your bravado.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
FManager:

No doubt, you ain't a human in real life!!! See, I ain't no internet gangsta, I'm a real G!! I was one of 'em niqqas in the frontline of the peaceful protest; I had to back off when it turned chaotic!! Niggas didn't stick to the plans!
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
musa7m:

Where is nnamdi kalu ?

Cowardice ipob leaders

Keyboard � warrior

Where is Muhammadu Buhari

Cowardice Nigerian president, thought fulani said he was a general.

General in massacring unarmed innocent women and children. Rubbish.

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by supercase1(m): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Spysees:
SHUTUP!!!! criminals had hijacked this Protests dozens of police station burned Nationwide a violence increase in crimes.
I regret ever joining this protests chai!!!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
[
Anybody here that has access to almajiris, tell them there end is coming, the South especially the Ibos are fully ready, we dont care what they think. Nigeria has changed greatly, the Army has declared war by killing protesters, if the youths take up arms, i beat my chest Nugerian military will run, am not talking blindly but fact....u can see the Police are on the run, its just that the youths want to see if Govt will do what it says.

TO HELL WITH ALMAJIRIS, THEIR TIME HAS PASSED, ANY ATTACK ON IBO BY ALMAJIRI, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I WILL KILL 3ALMAJIRIS, WHETHER A CHILD OR ADULT!!! THIS IS NO THREAT!!! I

quote author=adecz post=95169831][/quote]
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by adecz: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Take it easy mehhn!!

cool cool

Rawhumper:
[
Anybody here that has access to almajiris, tell them there end is coming, the South especially the Ibos are fully ready, we dont care what they think. Nigeria has changed greatly, the Army has declared war by killing protesters, if the youths take up arms, i beat my chest Nugerian military will run, am not talking blindly but fact....u can see the Police are on the run, its just that the youths want to see if Govt will do what it says.

TO HELL WITH ALMAJIRIS, THEIR TIME HAS PASSED, ANY ATTACK ON IBO BY ALMAJIRI, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I WILL KILL 3ALMAJIRIS, WHETHER A CHILD OR ADULT!!! THIS IS NO THREAT!!! I

quote author=adecz post=95169831]
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2020
THOSE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ALMAJIRI ARMY!!! I MEANT 3 ALMAJIRIS FOR ONE IBO KILLED, I KNOW WHERE I WAIT FOR THEM AT NIGHT AND MURDER AT LEAST TWO OR THREE PER DAY TILL WE ARE EVEN!!

IF THE NORTH THINK THIS A JOKE, LET JUST A RUMOR APPEAR ONLINE CONCERNING ATTACK ON IBOS, SEE WHETHER NIGERIA SECURITY WONT START SEARCHING A SERIAL ALMAJIRI KILLER!!

EVEN IF AM ARRESTED, I WILL STAND ON MY WORD, IF THE ALMAJIRIS STAY ON THEIR OWN, THERE WILL BE PEACE!!!

TIME HAS PASSED, THE HAUSA FULANI WILL DO AS THEY WANT....NIGERIANS NO LONGER WANT COWS TO BE RULING HUMAN BEINGS!!

quote author=adecz post=95258396]Take it easy mehhn!!

cool cool

[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.