Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44245 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Allwell52: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian man dismisses report of him being killed by soldiers

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EHcGN_Xao

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by itzMizELo(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

215 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ok, thank God for your life. May the souls of those who died rest in peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by waleadex(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
O maa se o...
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures paste it here.

Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tonylyte(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

You are not needed here. Go to important threads and make your comment there. Hypocrite!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake jews everywhere. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:

If lekki isn't far from.your location, kindly go there tomorrow and meet with the protesters. They would be able to help you. Don't come here and be doing one stupid damage control. How much were you paid? Who knows if the video posted was fake sef cos I suspect it. I can come up with such a video and post it online that I was amongst the protesters who survived.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

People died, no doubt. If in doubt, go to lekki toll gate tomorrow and ask for their names. You should have said no military went there to shoot nah , to buttress your lies

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by peacekante: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not

40 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tooth4tooth: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

I heard the news from a reliable source that nobody died but many were injured. Fake news cannot help the struggle

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by CilicMarin: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

But you were at fore front of this FAKE NEWS!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't have to be there to know what happened there. How come since last night no one has mention any name of their pictures? FYI, I have 2 friends at Lekki and both said they don't know anyone that die. If you get anyone who know anyone let me know.

Eriokanmi:
People died, no doubt. If in doubt, go to lekki toll gate tomorrow and ask for their names. You should have said no military went there to shoot nah , to buttress your lies

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
CilicMarin:

[/s]
shatap fake video

this is the part of operation crocodile tears cyber war
we are aware
another failed tactic

Nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Few people injured.

tooth4tooth:

I heard the news from a reliable source that nobody died but many were injured. Fake news cannot help the struggle

6 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
tooth4tooth:

reliable source like your sanwoolu the liar abi? The protesters are learned, educated and courteous. You may just go there tomorrow and ask them. You could hear from the horses mouth.

But why have you dodged the fact that:

Soldiers invaded the place
Soldiers shot at protesters
Cctv was turned off
Street Light was turned off

Any rationale behind the above pls?

Did the protesters shot at, have what is called ayeta( local bullet repellant) that none of those bullets shot hit them?

You sef. I suspect you're one of the paid damage controllers. Continue

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
shocked

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

[/s]
part of cyber war against the masses

the government has launched their online attack dogs to clean up their mess

too late for terrorist buhari
the world is aware

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
reliable source like your sanwoolu the liar abi? The protesters are learned, educated and courteous. You may just go there tomorrow and ask them. You could hear from the horses mouth.

Cctv was turned off

Did the protesters shot at, have what is called ayeta( local bullet repellant) that none of those bullets shot hit them?

bro
recalled that coward Burutai launched a cyber war to cover whatever mess they have made in the operation crocodile tears which claimed over 50 innocent souls today in Lekki

this post is one of it
they've invaded nairaland
youths beware!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
madridguy:
I don't have to be there to know what happened there. How come since last night no one has mention any name of their pictures? FYI, I have 2 friends at Lekki and both said they don't know anyone that die. If you get anyone who know anyone let me know.

2 of my brothers were there too. One had a mild injury. That's why I suggest you visit them. They don't bite. You'd get details of those who died and those with gun shot injuries visited in their hospitals by sanwoolu today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
I did so because of emotions from different WhatsApp status I saw last night. I was convinced because of the removal of CCTV at the toll gate but with different coordinated attacks on Tinubu and Lagos State properties this is to show it is a well planned attack from the enemies of Jagaban of Africa.

CilicMarin:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tooth4tooth: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:

Cctv was turned off

An eye witness sent the videos of aftermath of the shootings.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bros, leave story, share any link to Facebook , twitter or Instagram page of any dead person from the attack. If you have anyone's number that we can call, share it.

Eriokanmi:

Cctv was turned off

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hospital name and address?

Eriokanmi:
2 of my brothers were there too. One had a mild injury. That's why I suggest you visit them. They don't bite. You'd get details of those who died and those with gun shot injuries visited in their hospitals by sanwoolu today

15 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tinsel: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm. Nawaa.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SoBright101: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Reasonable people should please ignore this post

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by dokie: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
When soldiers go on such operations, they kill and take away the bodies. It's their stock in trade.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by wwwihy: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
dokie:
When soldiers go on such operations, they kill and take away the bodies. It's their stock in trade.

Has any family come up, that their person died at Lekki Toll Gate?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by dokie: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2020
wwwihy:

Has any family come up, that their person died at Lekki Toll Gate?

We wait to see. Don't forget though that many at the protest grounds are "nobodys" so to speak.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elephant Breaks Its Chain, Destroys Cars, Electric Poles & Walls In Indian (pix) / Man Flings $100 Bills From Moving Jeep On Express Road In Abuja / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.