Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

“these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official (1097 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / I Like The Way He’s Holding Her Hair – Reactions As Alleged Leaked Tape Of Tiwa / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Afangideh1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
“These people are 1st class daft” – Davido reacts as alleged government officials remove CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll gate

DMW boss, Davido has reacted after alleged government officials sent for the removal of CCTV cameras at Lekki Toll gate, where the massive #EndSARS protest has been on for a week now.

According to the Twitter user who shared the photos, some men just showed up and started cutting the CCTV cameras, saying they were from the government.

“Guys please I don’t know how to verify these men, dem just come the lekki toll gate and cut off the security cameras. Saying they are from the government, hmm ” he tweeted.

Davido reacted to the photo saying; “The removing cameras from the toll gate …. nah these pple are 1st class daft”

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/these-people-are-1st-class-daft-davido.html

Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Madibah(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Damnnnnn
They are daft yes but davido' seff is a daft man
Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Maybe they want to start shooting at protesters and they don't want it to be captured on CCTV..

The only thing I can see properly in that pics is what was written on the door.

Buhari mama something, can someone read it out for me clearly without mixing words?
Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by yeezyquan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn

You go dey alright
Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Johniegram26(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn
fool
Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Pofgrace(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Maybe they want to start shooting at protesters and they don't want it to be captured on CCTV..

The only thing I can see properly in that pics is what was written on the door.

Buhari mama something, can someone read it out for me clearly without mixing words?
you
Re: “these People Are 1st Class Daft” – Davido Reacts As Alleged Government Official by Ebenezar2O21: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pofgrace:
do you still have the Chromebook?
yes couldn't sell it again as the buyer stays in Lagos while I'm somewhere far in Uyo and due to the current situation in the country I couldn't send it to him

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbobor Surprisingly Presents Her Son PS5 As Christmas Gift(video) / Is 21 Savage Yoruba ? / Mrs. Sri Lanka Loses Her Beauty Queen Crown Over Divorce Claims(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.