Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos (49587 Views)

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2020
dangotesmummy:
politicians are the cause of all this rubbish.instead of them to pacify the people they're killing peaceful protesters.how many them wan kill?

They were shootin' at us, what for? Cuz we fightin' for our right through peaceful means, I guess
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Merciful71(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The blood of these young men is on the head of Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu
and also on the head of all igbos
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Vatod(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that would be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.
How did we get here, which country kills his own citizens!!!!
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Spysees:
They were shootin' at us, what for? Cuz we fightin' for our right through peaceful means, I guess
what I find appaling is the silence of other African leaders and the international community

When they was natural disaster we stood up for them,now all of them are silent.sadly nigeria is very forgiving.i know the wall of Jericho (bad governance) will crumble in nigeria very soon.we will overcome bad leaders
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Clothingonline9(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
To my own best understanding and knowledge Sanwo-Olu hv no choice Dan to follow orders from above he knew d operation will be carry out at toll gate tonight dats y he quickly impose curfew so ppl can go home to help prevent dat but his d Governor of d state his d one ppl will blame not withstanding his still a monster but d Main blood suckers and Monster are not in power Dy are just giving ppl orders dat in power...

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by memphitz: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2020
They were not protesting, simply there are touts smoking weed
sbaks:
Attacking police stations is a no please. The protests should be as peaceful as possible.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by hush15: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2020
sbaks:
Attacking police stations is a no please. The protests should be as peaceful as possible.

Peace is almost out of the equation. Its about to get to QED.
Quite sad
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Litmus: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Looking on the bright side, new and better police stations can now be built to replace the burned down ones. Hopefully those given responsibility for replacing the Police station, Prisons and other state buildings destroyed, do so informed by lessons learned from the ease with which the rioting public accessed them.

Hope the police stations are built to a formal looking and standardized style, differentiating them from ordinary homes.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Litmus: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Clap, clap, come on people, we are Nigerians, resilient and strong. Let's rebuild people, community and relations. Reform the Police, which was the original aim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.