Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos (49568 Views)

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by karnap(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
just set lekki tollgate ablaze.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by NnamdiN: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=mainkendo post=95144518] grin :Dso is the country better as it is now?/quote]
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by mainkendo: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Reinaldo:
[s][/s]
Be thankful it is not yet the case.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by BBright1: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
#Endsars now

Let's go home draw another protest plan.

I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.

The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.

A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.

Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements
so that we can successfully build on another protest next time.

Enough of this.... for now!

#EndSARSBrutality

Peaceful protest is the way to go.

Stand With Peaceful Protest

Have a peaceful protest that will lead us to a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by mainkendo: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=NnamdiN post=95144807][/quote]
The country might not be good but is better than where the uncalculated chaos will take it to.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by wonder233: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
My thoughts exactly. When you dare disagree with their opinion, they swoop on you with insults. Bunch of bullies
Adakintroy:
Protesters make una come carry the body ooo.

Una get another's corspe to bury.

Foolish yoooths.

You want the protest you are blocking toll gate for others who wants the go about their own business peacefully. How is that a peacefully protest when you already block my own part. Or must I share the same opinion with you before am considered normal enough.

My own is Jonathan said you will regret it and you are.

That has and will always be my end message.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by BBright1: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Cultists and thugs have taken over the protest.

Peaceful protesters wouldn't not think of marching to the police station in the first place, talk less setting it on fire.

EVERYONE SHOULD BACK DOWN NOW
I stand with this ur point
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
It is no no. I wish the army had gone after the hoodlums instead of peaceful protestors.

No sane person will insult the Nigerian army for shooting at criminal elements.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
chily11:
Lagosians should save those at the Toll gate by coming out enmass this rubbish has to stop. No government is bigger than the people.

Come out and take bullet for you cultist. I am on the prayer alter doing my protest in front of God

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Rugaria: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The blood of these young men is on the head of Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu
Together with the snake catcher burutai
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by ensamy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Retreat is the action of the wise. Retreat now .
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by wikidraw2: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Komu1048:

Come out and take bullet for you cultist. I am on the prayer alter doing my protest in front of God
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Kaiser20: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Nigeria's case is now out of Hand. UN and foreign bodies should better intervene unless blood go flow Wella and Buhari no go complete this him tenure
UN can only plead for peace they can't intervene.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by wikidraw2: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that would be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.

Nobody dey orchestrate anything. You too if them kill your brother, kill your pickin, shey you no go protest? Even as you no get human feeling shey you no still get sense ni?

Gongoshu angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Kinikini: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
IT IS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET WHEN YOU DOUBT YOUR OWN WISDOM. NO ONE HAS EVER REGRETED NOT SPEAKING BUT MANY HAVE REGRETED SAYING THINGS THEY WISHED WERE NEVER SPOKEN.

mainkendo:
grin cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those that would be quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
fergie001:
Yap.....Heard 9ice was killed too ....also triggered that of Ilemba Hausa, PPL.....

PS: Sorry ok...9ice nanwan guy wey dey worry for area o grin
The bolded almost caused shock ogrin

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by fergie001: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by fergie001: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Sorry ooo cheesy
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by HandsomeBlack: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
The real Nigerian Youths ronu oooh!

A wise performer knows to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.

Let's not allow the wonderful protests to loose credibility as criminals and hoodlums are capitalizing on it to free their fellow criminals in the prisons and police cells.

Let's appreciate the gains of the protests so far and see if the government will not act on their promises as usual especially now that international community is looking with keen interest.

I pray Nigeria no go be like Libya or Syria oh. Because nah like play, like play labalaba dey take enter bush.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Saig: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Don't burn police station, BURN down politicians homes, hotels or other businesses like that it will affect them and they will know it's time to wake up and be accountable cus Nigerian youths have waken
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Shadysen: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
War is coming.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nchenches: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
But why must Caliphate armed forces of Nigeria use live bullets to kill Nigerians in the south?
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by HandsomeBlack: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:

The country might not be good but is better than where the uncalculated chaos will take it to.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Back off and re-strategies... Make una dey use una head.

The Government don't care.

They won't listen. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by Ken91(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
youth it time arm urself repel any further attack change the game for all sailor should reinforcement we are at the critical moment

1 Like

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by iboboyswag(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
grin cheesy

You keep going from thread to thread, pasting this rubbish... If upu have nothing sane to say, please stfu.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by femlad97(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
womenareapes:
burn down that fvcking building!

this is the only way of restructuring the fvcking Police stations!

our politicians loves the sound of violence and let us give them that sounds!
you are advising people to go burn down station while you are in your room....damn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by adeskee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
womenareapes:
burn down that fvcking building!

this is the only way of restructuring the fvcking Police stations!

our politicians loves the sound of violence and let us give them that sounds!

They couldn't burn down ajangbadi station,but unfortunately they headed straight to their police post at ilogbo.come see looting.

They burn down the police post,loot all the sized marwa and Keke,as am typing this,the looting is still ongoing.

The unfortunate part is that,after looting the station,this guy's still went ahead to loot their Barack,that is rubbish to me

Looting on going,I just hope this don't escalate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by streetfabulous: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
--Mr President should please address the nation as a matter of urgency.
--State Govs and state commissioners of police should go to the different protest sites in their states, address the protesters, negotiate a date and venue for a town hall meeting, urge protesters to organize themselves and appoint spokesmen/women as well as document all their demands.
--Our dear protesters, please it is time to get organised. If we ask questions then we must allow the govt to answer.The goal is not to protest and fight forever.Infact it may be more effective to step back, assess the impact so far and restrategize for a more effective protest.
--Please organize this movement, get spokesmen/women, make it easy for our leaders to come out and negotiate by fixing a date and venue for town hall meetings, let's discuss and document all demands and prepare to talk. By organising the movement, we can avoid hijacking and infiltration by thugs.
--In the town hall meeting, the spokespersons will articulate the demands, the govt will consider them and highlight what is possible and where they may have challenges. The goal is to reach a consensus between the govt and protesters. Finally a working document should be drafted with appropriate timelines.
--The state governors should then have a meeting with the Federal government, harmonize the demands from the various state town hall meetings and put modalities in motion for TRANSPARENT implementation.
--If possible,the youths can even adopt a vision that will leverage on the current solidarity to forge a massive political alliance in form of a party that will decide who will lead this nation in future. But, to achieve this we must organize ourselves at a national level and come together.
Re: Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos by yahmohy27: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
chily11:
Lagosians should save those at the Toll gate by coming out enmass this rubbish has to stop. No government is bigger than the people.
Ipob miscreant
Enter motor come and join us.yeye!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.