Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester (36703 Views)

DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests / DSS Denies Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Oriakku: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Obichukwuu:
you better keep your mouth shut, Soldiers will take care of them according to Governor Ikpeazu directives
yes sir my mouth sealed
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Malawian:

You are a very stupid person. I thought I had escaped such stupidity since I ported to Twitter. I no blame you, na me carry my yam legs enter this site jam you.

instead of being emotional, show me videos of dead bodies killed by the army.

People in their houses spreading rumours

They are shooting protesters blaa bla bla, all videos from inside their palours and balconies
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-we-are-not-involved-dss-denies-aiding-attacks-on-endsars-protesters/

May it be known this day that a man called Tinubu has enough blood in his hand.

He will answer for the innocent blood she'd this day

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Malawian(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

They are shooting protesters blaa bla bla, all videos from inside their palours and balconies
What do you intend to do with the videos? You don't seem to understand me, so let me rephrase, what makes you think your opinion means anything to me or any other person for that matter? If video of dead bodies hungry you, go to Lekki and video it yourself. No one is here to pander to you. Iwotago?
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Malawian:

What do you intend to do with the videos? You don't seem to understand me, so let me rephrase, what makes you think your opinion means anything to me or any other person for that matter? If video of dead bodies hungry you, go to Lekki and video it yourself. No one is here to pander to you. Iwotago?

If my opinion does not mean anything you wont be replying

You claim that there are dead bodies in lekki and you claim you have the videos

Now, why do you want me to go to lekki to verify

show us the videos of the dead bodies in lekki.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

No evidence, no proof, nothing

What do you guys gain in spreading lies and fake news
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Malawian(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

If you read between the lines of the chat you posted, Tinubu will use those CCTV videos to blackmail his way to the presidency. Its too bad it has to be on the backs of innocent protesters.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No evidence, no proof, nothing

What do you guys gain in spreading lies and fake news

Will you keep quiet there?! If you sabi wetin my eyes don see this might ehn...

And here you here spewing trash

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Malawian:

If you read between the lines of the chat you posted, Tinubu will use those CCTV videos to blackmail his way to the presidency. Its too bad it has to be on the backs of innocent protesters.

You know nothing.

Video of thugs being conveyed in SUV belonging to security operatives which most likely is attached to a security detail of a politician is already being circulated.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Will you keep quiet there?! If you sabi wetin my eyes don see this might ehn...

And here you here spewing trash

where is the dead bodies, that is my question

I am not concern about what you eye have seen

Where is the dead bodies, you all have phones to take videos and pictures, where is the dead bodies at lekki toll gates?
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

You know nothing.

Video of thugs being conveyed in SUV belonging to security operatives which most likely is attached to a security detail of a politician is already being circulated.

Where is the dead bodies at Lekki

What is my business with your hear says

Where is the dead bodies at lekki toll gate?
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by hunter21(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mrdecent:
This is enough evidence that they were involved. Instead of them to say they will investigate the allegations, they are denying outrightly.

Buhari is not mind conscious to understand happinings around him let alone the country... It's a pity

Buhari may not be alive as Nnamdi kanu said
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by raddyworld: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
BREAKING:

The @guardian, one of the largest media companies in UK has called on #EndSARS protesters to send them videos clips explaining the protest.

Send to them via WhatsApp on +447775118171.

Let's flood them with clips. ✊�✊�
#EndSWAT #SideWithNigeria
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
raddyworld:
BREAKING:

The @guardian, one of the largest media companies in UK has called on #EndSARS protesters to send them videos clips explaining the protest.

Now the western medias want to instigate more violence

This is how they start then spin the stories around
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin damn niggaarr,, Nigerian government don't know what dey put.dia hands into,,, war is coming
What do you expect them to do? Allow the country to fall into anarchy.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
BREAKING:

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where do u expect d videos to come from? Can u be videoing urself while running from gun fire?

https://twitter.com/Michael_Nwoseh/status/1318654021503229953?s=20
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by bikefab(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is a coward and a blood thirsty vampire!
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Where do u expect d videos to come from? Can u be videoing urself while running from gun fire?

Where are the dead bodies?

But someone was videoing,

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by pyrex23(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You sir are very dumb and stupid.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

What do you expect them to do? Allow the country to fall into anarchy.

Which anarchy are u talking about? Is it d protesters that are responsible for d anarchy or d govt?

Can u explain how thugs have access to such transportation and y they have been operating freely without security agents taking them down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y9yfW8rwo

https://twitter.com/BusTrendz/status/1318583700666404871?s=20

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1318585962591621120?s=20

Can u also explain how and y protesters were being attacked by thugs in various parts of d country?

Since u no much on d subject of anarchy, y don't u explain to us why buhari didn't implement d SARS reforms report he received last year? Why did he wait allowing SARS to still commit several atrocities forcing people to challenge them & cry for justice?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp

Mr. Anarchy, over to u
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Stop engaging that puppet.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
pyrex23:

You sir are very dumb and stupid.

ok, keyboard warrior
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I thought u said there was no shooting? How do u want to capture dead bodies from that distance? Do u expect d person videoing to go in d line of fire?
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by AududuNine11: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Which anarchy are u talking about? Is it d protesters that are responsible for d anarchy or d govt?

Can u explain how thugs have access to such transportation and y they have been operating freely without security agents taking them down?

Can u also explain how and y protesters were being attacked by thugs in various parts of d country?

Since u no much on d subject of anarchy, y don't u explain to us why buhari didn't implement d SARS reforms report he received last year? Why did he wait allowing SARS to still commit several atrocities forcing people to challenge them & cry for justice?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp

Mr. Anarchy, over to u

The guy you're replying is on a mission. Don't waste your time. Just post what you want to post and ignore them
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Mr. Anarchy, over to u

supporter of anarchy and death.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought u said there was no shooting? How do u want to capture dead bodies from that distance? Do u expect d person videoing to go in d line of fire?

where are the dead bodies, if here were dead bodies, people will show us video after law and order have been brought back.

continue giving excuses.
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

supporter of anarchy and death.

Calling me names doesn't negate d information I provided. I am not in d links. It's buhari and his boys that have been exposed as d perpetrators of anarchy. They say d truth is bitter and right now u feel really really bitter because u thought there's no truth. If buhari wasn't d creator of this mess, y didn't he implement d SARS reform report he received last year?
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

where are the dead bodies, if here were dead bodies, people will show us video after law and order have been brought back.

continue giving excuses.

Answer d following questions then u will get ur dead bodies.

Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

The guy you're replying is on a mission. Don't waste your time. Just post what you want to post and ignore them

I understand bro. Thx. D guy is feeling very bad because buharis treachery against Nigeria has been exposed. I have supplied d truth for d world to see. If he wants to go and hang, he is very free
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

Calling me names doesn't negate d information I provided. I am not in d links. It's buhari and his boys that have been exposed as d perpetrators of anarchy. They say d truth is bitter and right now u feel really really bitter because u thought there's no truth. If buhari wasn't d creator of this mess, y didn't he implement d SARS reform report he received last year?

you didnt provide any information

information from fake news spreader on twitter is not information

Protesters burnt down police stations, hijack police cars and then you call them government thugs
Re: DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester by engrelvis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
cool cool
Niger delta boys are regrouping..
Boys don dey carry guns..
Pipelines go begin burst..
Politicians in trouble..
Peaceful protesters please retreat and regroup..
Men go enter the game full full..
We go teach this Politicians big lesson..
National heat loading..
Men are returning and uprooting tools..
Ahead ahead.. Niger delta OYE..

Nothing go happen. D best way to beat these old men is for d youth to form a political group.Build if very well.2023 is around d corner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.