Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew (14443 Views)

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by html14java(f): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by shogsman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
What happened at Lekki today is despicable by any means,it is pure genocide

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by html14java(f): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Where is Buhari
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Dansuqi: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralStan:
curfew my foot!!!

Hmmm.nigeria
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
help9:
If only these mofos have an iota of idea what civic disobedience is, they sure wouldn't be branding curfew for rampaging prostesters.

....like wtf cares when the entire systems are grounded already.....you're on to folks who're fired up!

Y'all are prob. lucky there are currently no sufficient firearms in circulation, you'd have then had to sell curfew to much more emboldened boko harams
only if they know what's up

tomorrow everything go clear

till their children outside start getting assassinated they'll realize

Nairaland is dull
go to Facebook and twitter you'll see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by YoungB1a(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You cannot attack government and not expect a backlash.
The moment the protest went out of control,the so called "real protesters" were suppose to end the whole thing so as not to give room for criminals.
Rather celebrities keep fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided
There is no such thing as a fallen hero,Anyone that dies in such nonsense is a fool.
Also note that the most important thing on earth after life is money,you cant hijack the economy of a country that's on the brink of bankruptcy and expect all to go well.
I'm sure every youth must have learned a thing or 2 today.
Nah God go punish u and ur children will die in the hands of evil force men

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Incognito403: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
osusuallstars:
We must come out tomorrow
Useless governor

If dem born you well, go out tomorrow. Your blood and body will be used to fertilize the soil.

That your head wey no correct ehn! Stupid child.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Axmondthuglife: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
this baba bourdillon boy.... Bunch of thieves.

Na GOd go punish all of una

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Enough of the protest for now.let's retreat
too late
and don't think you apc supporters are safe

better stay anonymous for your own good

a friendly advice

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by GeneralStan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
snoopanddre:
These ar d real living dead i just pity d child and d madam

This is great... thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoungB1a:

Nah God go punish u and ur children will die in the hands of evil force men
I don't have kids.
I am an atheist.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
His daughter is beautiful. It is a pity
snoopanddre:
These ar d real living dead i just pity d child and d madam
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Birniwa(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
And this is the strategy their foolish leaders are now using, "peaceful protests hijacked by criminals and hoodlums", like how exactly? These illiterate youths protesting on the streets are doubling as the criminals and same time the hoodlums. It's a plain truth you all are concealing.

I keep wondering that if you truly are protesting for #EndSARS in response to police brutality in your region as it initially started, how comes police stations are being burnt, police officers being hit with vehicles in broad day light, shops beings destroyed, vehicles bring burnt, prisons being broken letting highly profiled criminals on the streets again, stealing wealth and properties bringing to others etc ?

How many are you in Nigeria as a whole in the first place to think you can change this country to how you want it? You're not even the majority nor do you own this country alone. If you're too dull to think clearly, Nigeria is still practicing democracy system of governance. Things don't happen the way you see it with your empty brains.

The government is not stupid like you all think, the lives of these useless youths need to be wasted for good. If you like, stay in Alausa tonight. Useless beings.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by GeneralStan(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Enough of the protest for now.let's retreat
Don't ever mention me again you bloody coward !!!
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Incandescent(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Burning government property,lynching policemen,burning private properties,jailbreak,etc...No government will let you do this,not even the US.
The moment the protest went out of control,the so called "real protesters" were suppose to end the whole thing so as not to give room for criminals.
Rather celebrities keep fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided
There is no such thing as a fallen hero,Anyone that dies in such nonsense is a fool.
Also note that the most important thing on earth after life is money,you cant hijack the economy of a country that's on the brink of bankruptcy and expect all to go well.

e no go better for you o stupid political thug/mercenary. undecided

What did your useless government do to Boko Haram members?

Besides, you want to compare "properties" to human lives.

Thesame soldiers would be shaking like jelly-fish at the mention of boko haram.

May God avenge the deaths of every peaceful protesters. If your papa na politician, e no go better for all of una to the 4th generation

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by RegArmani: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is the dumbest thing to have done. This is the height of impunity.

As it stands, this government has lost its supporters

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Birniwa(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incandescent:

e no go better for you o stupid political thug/mercenary. undecided
I am too comfortable to be a thug wink
And I have nothing to do with politics.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Mycoin(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
While you block the road and threaten to end the Nation, and now hackers abroad have supported you by hacking official government accounts, please note that as you, without a leader, bring down the Government, there is a very organized and tireless Boko Haram waiting to take over as much as they can.

We have been fighting them as a Nation for 11 years and Buhari has not been President all through this time.

Also remember that the Niger Delta militants that have gone into the Amnesty programme or are in hiding can also easily come out to take over Oil facilities as you "End Nigeria" without a leadership.

Am I saying you should stop protesting? No oh, Yoruba people say you can only wake someone that is asleep up, not someone that is pretending to be sleeping. I know your protest is not done with sincerity so why will I appeal to you to stop it? As long as they are still playing music, as long as there are still girls to exchange number with, as long as you can snap yourself and post on social, as long as you can use it to show off, and as long as you do not have enough sense and sincerity to know that problems are solved painstakingly not with quick fix, I really don't think anything outside these can stop you.

I am just documenting this your "struggle" so that when we all begin to suffer the real suffering we will be able to remember how it started. So that you don't change the story.

For documentation purpose here are SOME of the things the government has done yet you insist on shutting down the country,

1. Ban SARS patrol

2. Supported the protest as the right of the protesters

3. Arrested some of the Police men who harrass protesters.

4. Set up a Presidential Panel that has now indicted tens of SARS operatives and recommended others for dismissal.

5. Ban SARS.

6. Set up a replacement for SARS and invited celebrities to their training to ensure everything is done well.

7. Promised that no SARS operative will be among the new team.

8. Began the process of putting SARS operatives through medical test.

9. Met with stakeholders and civil society on how they can monitor all the promises being made.

10. Released arrested protesters with warning to Policemen to allow protesters protest.

11. The President gave a National address, the IGP gave a live press conference and have aired several meetings with leaders of the youths.

12. Setting up of Judicial Panel of Inquiry in all 36 States with PUBLIC HEARINGS!

13. Each State has been ordered to set up a Victim Support Fund to be funded by the Federal Government to compensate families of victims.

And this list is by no means exhaustive. But nothing will take you off the streets if there is music, beer and women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by YoungB1a(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
I don't have kids.
I am an atheist.
Bleep off bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
YoungB1a:

Bleep off bro
Whatever.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Omezif(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
No peaceful protesters now but criminals
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Judolisco(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dis governors sha Wan burn 9ja angry
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by GeneralStan(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Birniwa:
And this is the strategy their foolish leaders are now using, "peaceful protests hijacked by criminals and hoodlums", like how exactly? These illiterate youths protesting on the streets are doubling as the criminals and same time the hoodlums. It's a plain truth you all are concealing.

I keep wondering that if you truly are protesting for #EndSARS in response to police brutality in your region as it initially started, how comes police stations are being burnt, police officers being hit with vehicles in broad day light, shops beings destroyed, vehicles bring burnt, prisons being broken letting highly profiled criminals on the streets again, stealing wealth and properties bringing to others etc ?

How many are you in Nigeria as a whole in the first place to think you can change this country to how you want it? You're not even the majority nor do you own this country alone. If you're too dull to think clearly, Nigeria is still practicing democracy system of governance. Things don't happen the way you see it with your empty brains.

The government is not stupid like you all think, the lives of these useless youths need to be wasted for good. If you like, stay in Alausa tonight. Useless beings.

You and your likes will cry I swear it..
you will beg for death not mercy but none will be with your reach I swear it..
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by GeneralStan(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Hmmm.nigeria
Never mention me again!!!
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by LordofGenerals: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just because you are alive today does not give you justification to condemn every action.
TransAtlanticEx:
Burning government property,lynching policemen,burning private properties,jailbreak,etc...No government will let you do this,not even the US.
Rather celebrities kept fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by LordofGenerals: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2020
You are just as confused as your leaders. Just because you don't support the actions of others does not make you a judge. Time will tell. Death is getting closer to you daily and you can't perceive it.
Birniwa:

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Sagay212: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
This one and the Ogun state governor have no brain of their own. Na to dey follow follow like mumu them sabi. Shameless old animals.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by solaere(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Rather celebrities kept fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided

you have not spoken sense at all......what if the gcfrn has addressed the youth early enough jxt a single opener of many just if he mr President hs spoken early enough .....?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by InvertedHammer: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
/
LOL.

This one still he thinks he in-charge.

/
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by kroxkontry(m): 1:52am On Oct 21, 2020
@TransAtlanticEx you must be a fool for your tweet and your father .. Grandfather... Great grandfather must have been a coward. You are the greatest fool I have ever seen on my entire life... I am sure you must have been one among the hoodlum who is trying to hijacked the need of the citizenry... It won't work for you. May God strike you and your children alive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Orokojasper(m): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Who is this mumu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo / Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG / Ex APC Chieftain Calls For Tinubu’s Removal As ECOWAS Chairman Over CSU Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.