Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew (14453 Views)

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by berrystunn(m): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You cannot attack government and not expect a backlash.
Burning government property,lynching policemen,burning private properties,jailbreak,etc...No government will let you do this,not even the US.
The moment the protest went out of control,the so called "real protesters" were suppose to end the whole thing so as not to give room for criminals.
Rather celebrities kept fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided
There is no such thing as a fallen hero,Anyone that dies in such nonsense is a fool.
Also note that the most important thing on earth after life is money,you cant hijack the economy of a country that's on the brink of bankruptcy and expect all to go well.
I'm sure every youth must have learned a thing or 2 today.

I know your mumu type
Watch and see the next face of the protests
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Odion2016(m): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Burning government property,lynching policemen,burning private properties,jailbreak,etc...No government will let you do this,not even the US.
The moment the protest went out of control,the so called "real protesters" were suppose to end the whole thing so as not to give room for criminals.
Rather celebrities kept fanning you to go on while they gain relevance in return,now you are dead whereas they are not dead.Who is the fool? undecided
There is no such thing as a fallen hero,Anyone that dies in such nonsense is a fool.
Also note that the most important thing on earth after life is money,you cant hijack the economy of a country that's on the brink of bankruptcy and expect all to go well.

M speechless...But let me garner some strenght to ask you this,,what did you type up there?
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Ayomarcel(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

You are the big fool here.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by chatinent: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Worst administration ever.

Devils in person.
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Senrichy88: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2020
I wasn't expecting less. Useless Governor you cannot stand and decide on your own I knew already anything lagos do is what you'll do. You can try aswell copy lagos state salaries structure for its citizens. Since you're always copying lagos state, most Dormant Governor that ever liveth
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by AreahCode: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2020
No light since how many days now,soon no water,soon bank go close soon fuel scarcity, infact after survivibg corona,we are now back with another disaster,my gen gave me better headache yesternite after the fuel finished it off by itself killing the plug. The stress of removing plug, cleaning plug,gen refuse to start,all the gen repairer are scammers and only fix one or two things few days later gen something must spoil inside. Infact am selling that tiger gen of 19yrs ,it has tried .and still my gen oil dey go meet plug. I don tire for naija.,where can one buy original gen pls. Like original gen big size,i'm fed up. Or shey i should buy diesel gen. i have to stress myself looking for new plug at nite in a ghost town,alas it came on hours later. Still i no enjoy am why. Nothing like nepa abeg. God punish buhari abi na jibril

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
AreahCode:
No light since how many days now,soon no water,soon bank go close soon fuel scarcity, infact after survivibg corona,we are now back with another disaster,my gen gave me better headache yesternite after the fuel finished it off by itself killing the plug. The stress of removing plug, cleaning plug,gen refuse to start,all the gen repairer are scammers and only fix one or two things few days later gen something must spoil inside. Infact am selling that tiger gen of 19yrs ,it has tried .and still my gen oil dey go meet plug. I don tire for naija.,where can one buy original gen pls. Like original gen big size,i'm fed up. Or shey i should buy diesel gen. i have to stress myself looking for new plug at nite in a ghost town,alas it came on hours later. Still i no enjoy am why. Nothing like nepa abeg. God punish buhari abi na jibril

Buhari wey dey pray make we die finish so the remaining fit dey countable...
Re: Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew by luminaryabefe: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
the bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu / Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security / Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.