Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Advise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advise (763 Views)

I Want To Get A Car For My Mum, Please Advise / Please Advise: RX 350 2010/2012 Vs Toyota Highlander 2012 / Please Advise Me: Seller Has No Custom Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by josephsm823(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Own a RX 330 and planning to buy another car now. Is it advisable to buy Es350 since I already have a RX 330?
Re: Please Advise by emmaak2(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
SO FAR WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THE BRAND?
Re: Please Advise by sultaan(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Why do you need 2 cars for yourself, If the RX is not a delight to drive anymore the E350 won't fix that feeling. If it's for the wife ask what she wants
Re: Please Advise by 9icetoo(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2020
You already own a CUV or SUV in the rx330. It won't be bad to have a saloon (es350). It has a better driving dynamics. Beats the rx330 in just about everything except ability for off-road and ground clearance. The interior is better too.
It's your call though. If you do decide to buy, holla me. I've got a toks 2010 for sale. Cheers.
Re: Please Advise by 9icetoo(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2020
sultaan:
Why do you need 2 cars for yourself, If the RX is not a delight to drive anymore the E350 won't fix that feeling. If it's for the wife ask what she wants
Sultaaan.... We are Nigerians oo. We buy motor because we like it and as many as we like. Na so we dey run our matter. It may not be the best but that's how we roll. Some of us buy cars for
1. Owambe things (show off).
2. Night waka
3. Long distance travel to village (SUV things)
4. School runs
5. Office waka (Merc, bmw or Lexus)

And many other reasons.
We are a peculiar people. cheesy
Re: Please Advise by rowlizglobal: 12:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Hi, check out cool ES350 deals here https://rowlizgroup./?s=Es350
josephsm823:
Own a RX 330 and planning to buy another car now. Is it advisable to buy Es350 since I already have a RX 330?
Re: Please Advise by sultaan(m): 3:24am On Oct 26, 2020
9icetoo:

Sultaaan.... We are Nigerians oo. We buy motor because we like it and as many as we like. Na so we dey run our matter. It may not be the best but that's how we roll. Some of us buy cars for
1. Owambe things (show off).
2. Night waka
3. Long distance travel to village (SUV things)
4. School runs
5. Office waka (Merc, bmw or Lexus)

And many other reasons.
We are a peculiar people. cheesy

That is why when you want a car or seek recommendation you should look at functionality that fits your needs.
The RX meets most of those things you listed, but you won't feel comfortable in night waka, but a Ford Edge/Grand Cherokee will not be stolen
X5, M-class or Tuareg, but none of those sold considerably higher numbers than RX..

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera Faulty Fuel Gauge Help!! / Toyota Camry 04 Baked , Nothing To Fix Just 1.2m Location Ifo / Camry Tiny Pencil Or Orobo.. SALE.. Chat Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.