Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew (14324 Views)

Kwara Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Ilorin As Warehouse Lootings Turn Violent / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by fatymore(f): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Blood sucking demons.

May you never know peace whatsoever
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by walozanga(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Remaining Kwara and Rivers...

Na government Una dey carry play? You hear people like Sanwo olu, yahaya Bello and others saying they are in support of the youths, you think they don't know what they are doing.

The youths sef dey carried away, probably because this is the first time they are getting support openly from the international community. Dem come dey overdo things.

I am not surprised that people are happy about these curfews imposed. The protesters in the past few days have made life difficult for some people than the Nigerian government has done since independence

story
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Temptee101(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
[s]Remaining Kwara and Rivers...

Na government Una dey carry play? You hear people like Sanwo olu, yahaya Bello and others saying they are in support of the youths, you think they don't know what they are doing.

The youths sef dey carried away, probably because this is the first time they are getting support openly from the international community. Dem come dey overdo things.

I am not surprised that people are happy about these curfews imposed. The protesters in the past few days have made life difficult for some people than the Nigerian government has done since independence

[/s]
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Pavicx(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
donforeign:
Nairaland is not posting the main video of what is going on. You didn't post the video of how thugs were conveyed around Lagos , abuja with police fans and SUVs. They were showing them the location of protesters so they can fight. So many video online but you won't post. You are posting nonsense. Na devil go punish una.. useless site controlled by killers..ode apc blog

Alaye, who's the owner of the SUV?
Use your sense while talking..it posts with the credible evidence..

This is a VERY SENSITIVE period so if you have nothing reasonable to say please keep quite

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Omoluabi16(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

The protesters in the past few days have made life difficult for some people than the Nigerian government has done since independence

Without nairaland mentions you are nothing.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by walozanga(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
donforeign:
Nairaland is not posting the main video of what is going on. You didn't post the video of how thugs were conveyed around Lagos , abuja with police fans and SUVs. They were showing them the location of protesters so they can fight. So many video online but you won't post. You are posting nonsense. Na devil go punish una.. useless site controlled by killers..ode apc blog

I dey suspect the owner of this site. Online terrorists
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Inventionalgeek: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zydgyli9xcc

HERE IS THE HOPE ONLY FOR NIGERIANS, IG TB JOSHUA WAS RIGHT THEN WE SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN GOD
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Amkanta02(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by bush112(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

sense too far from u sha
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Olayetan(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT AT HOME WITH OUR PHONES IN OUR HANDS AND WATCH OUR PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR OUR CAUSE BEING KILLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US?
BY NOW, I EXPECT PEOPLE CLOSE TO LEKKI TO COME OUT IN HUNDREDS AND HEAD TO LEKKI TOLL GATE
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by mike8804: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just pity anyone doing peaceful protest against the govt, the only protest government will listen to is violent one. The will immediately call for amnesty... If u are peaceful, you will be kill like rats.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by caritatemverita: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let it be known…
History will never forget the INJUSTICE and PURE EVIL (driven by vanity) perpetuated on us Nigerians by the below individuals. You willing and knowingly kill or sanction and approve the killings of innocent people, while going the extra mile to safeguard and protect your own family, kinsmen and loved ones.
Do we deserve better? Yes
Are we the cause of the current situation in the country? NO
Do you even have any remorse for your actions and or inactions? NO
I’d like to believe that you believe in some sort of higher power. If you do, then central to the teachings of most “religion of the book”, is the belief of life after death, and judgement thereafter: let it be very clear to you: you will be judged, found guilty and shall never know peace, for betraying the people you swore an oath to defend, love protect and provide for.

As for your loved ones, “yes to each man his own sins”. But understand that “evil thrives when people of goodwill keep quiet”. The interpretation of your silence is duly noted and understood. You all shall be judged accordingly. No mercy when you are found guilty. Sooner rather than later we all have a higher power to answer to. You cannot escape it: ‘once to die, after that comes judgement’.
Enjoy the good life while it last. Just remember, it is only temporary, while your fate is eternal.
• Muhammadu Buhari (husband and father)
Born (December 17, 1942)
• Babajide Sanwo-Olu (husband and father)
June 25, 1965
• Yemi Osinbajo (husband and father)
March 8, 1957

To all loving Nigerians out there and friends of Nigerians, please keep this list alive by adding the names and DoB of all those who we want history never to forget for their crimes against humanity.

To the fallen, we say… rest on; our prayers will always guide and be with you.

Regards
Sophia.
From a place of love.
x-xx-xxxx AD
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by PecE2Make: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Insensitive government The more the curfew the more the flames
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Jostoman: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
I want all of this governor to know that they also have children o and they will leave seat of power one dey.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olayetan:
ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT AT HOME WITH OUR PHONES IN OUR HANDS AND WATCH OUR PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR OUR CAUSE BEING KILLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US?
BY NOW, I EXPECT PEOPLE CLOSE TO LEKKI TO COME OUT IN HUNDREDS AND HEAD TO LEKKI TOLL GATE

Why you still dy house grin
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by marsman: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sincerely F.UCK Every thing Leader in this country.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by King44(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
People that should be held responsible for today's massacre at the toll gate today.

The chief commander of Nigeria armed forces Buhari

Tinubu

But it is so unfortunate that it happened under the watch of Jide Sanwo Olu

After this war, genocide the lekki toll gate must be brought down.

No matter the circumstance, you are not meant to unleash the military on peaceful protesters.

We took a wrong decision by voting for APC and Buhari thinking he was going to rescue this country, If we allow APC and PDP or any useless old or young politician to take power in 2023 we would experience more than what we just saw.

May God be with those who lost their souls in this struggle Amen.

At this point no going back

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by kutashi: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin grin Werey original!
Lovelies1:
Lekki toll gate

Please he who runs live to fight another day

The protest is not going to end but come back the soft kids should go home while gun battle should be left on the street this will go for the revolution

Please leave the street two days come back will not be for the soft kids but the revolution

All your love ones blood will be well avenged

Promise just leave the street

Revolution guys will take over they will handle with the guns

This time no negotiation
No talk
Just the sound of guns will be the talking go home
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
STATE OF EMERGENCY FOR ANY GOVERNOR WY NO SABI HOLD HM STATE

PROTEST HAS BEEN HIJACKED. REASONABLE YOUTHS SHOULD BACKOUT AND RELOAD IN 24HOURS.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by tot(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month. That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered.

Nigerians are hungry, you are here talking about foreign bodies. Hope you read that one of the thugs was paid N500 FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA - that is how bad poverty has gone in this country.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Jostoman: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
bush112:
sense too far from u sha
the thunder that will strike the guy is still doing press up.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Antoeni(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls & Pls, if U live in any State or Area where Govt imposed a Curfew, I beg U to obey the Law & Stay Off the Streets!
It's only the living that can Enjoy EndSars Benefits!

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Lovelies1: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
kutashi:
grin grin grin Werey original!

Please we are talking of blood here please
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Carlylepneuma: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
The governor would have nt been alive to precide over this meeting following the attemp of his life by those lawless thugs... E clear pass Dstv. y'all punk a** are going to get d taste of wt u sow.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Omezif(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Peaceful protesters is now mixed with violence ones.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Ohizman73(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
donforeign:

IF you really saw such why not upload it by ur self or did nairaland block you. you are the greatest hypograte i have seen in my life. moreover a coward. stop spreading false news or heresay about these thug conspiracy. All is clear and well witnessed hoodlums and criminal in guise of protesters started raping girls and women,looting shops,blocking road, extorting money from people before they allow them pass,releasing their mates from prisons all in the guise of endsars, later it was Buhari should resign. if you have a video of thugs being conveyed in police vans round lagos ,abuja and benin who stoped you from uploading them on nairaland. You are now making claims against the site,were you forced to join . Go and create your own site,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Fear Fear Governor... tongue

He was almost killed few days ago. One day, you may find yourself in the same spot.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by kutashi: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lovelies1:

Please we are talking of blood here please

Which blood?
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by Ohizman73(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olayetan:

YOU COME OUT AND LEAD!!!!
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by jesmond3945: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

chai government induced suffering and hardship is now normal to you.
Re: Osun Governor, Oyetola Imposes 24-hour Curfew by donforeign: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ohizman73:

IF you really saw such why not upload it by ur self or did nairaland block you. you are the greatest hypograte i have seen in my life. moreover a coward. stop spreading false news or heresay about these thug conspiracy. All is clear and well witnessed hoodlums and criminal in guise of protesters started raping girls and women,looting shops,blocking road, extorting money from people before they allow them pass,releasing their mates from prisons all in the guise of endsars, later it was Buhari should resign. if you have a video of thugs being conveyed in police vans round lagos ,abuja and benin who stoped you from uploading them on nairaland. You are now making claims against the site,were you forced to join . Go and create your own site,

Ode ogun kill u.
Dey ban me already.
Devil punish u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.