Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates (14307 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by hisexcellency34: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Dele Alake, Director of Strategic Communication for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, in this interview on NEWS CENTRAL TV, speaks on why he is marketing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to Nigerians ahead of the 2023 general elections. TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI who monitored the interview for Daily Independent brings the excerpts:

Why do you think your principal, Tinubu, is being misunderstood by many Nigerians?

I will say he is being misunderstood by only one or two categories of Nigerians, not by Nigerians in general. There are Nigerians who have a sense of history, they do not misconstrue Bola Tinubu because they were aware and still aware of the transformation and leadership that he gave and he continues to give. So, they don’t misconstrue him. Now, there are those who could innocently misconstrue and those are the very young ones who probably were not around 23 years ago when he held sway in Lagos State and implemented all of these transformational initiatives and policies. So, they may be very green.

Then, the second category of those who could misconstrue him is the category of those who deliberately adopts selective amnesia because of envy. They do so because they envy the man’s achievement, his lofty height. What he has been able to do in terms of ideas, vision, knowledge, capacity, courage. He has been able to demonstrate all of these attributes of leadership and naturally, like sugar attracts ants, success attracts envy, especially in our own environment. In Nigeria and Africa, it does. So, those are the categories of people that I will say misconstrue Asiwaju. But for the rest of Nigerians who have a sense of history, who are very honest, thorough and meticulous in their analysis and those who subject issues to critical analysis, they do not misconstrue him at all. In fact, they admire him and they commend his giant strides. Today, where he ruled, all the other candidates, whether Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and others that I didn’t mention, all of them have been in public office but there is none of them whose records of performance or antecedents in office matches the enduring legacies of Asiwaju.

Some people have praised Tinubu for headhunting good hands while others said it is just a fluke. What is your take on that?

It can never be a fluke. Let me tell you one thing; only the deep can call to the deep. That is a truism. Nobody can controvert that. You cannot give what you don’t have. You cannot attract brains, experts, professionals and technocrats if you are a dullard, dimwitted or you are dunce. If you are bland, jaded or stale, you cannot attract the best. The headhunting capability of Asiwaju is legendary. Everybody, including his enemy acknowledges that. That means the man is not a pushover. Many years ago when we were still in office, there was a phone-in programme and an old man from Ibadan called and said ‘oh, we know you people are doing well in Lagos because Tinubu has lots of professionals and experts around him and in his cabinet’. I told the man that ‘sir, it only takes the deep to call to the deep. You have to give it to Bola Tinubu. He’s been able to identify talent, put round pegs in round holes’. Don’t forget, it is not just identifying those talents and putting them in their right compartments where their efficiency will be maximized, he is also able to manage them, because management of human beings is the most difficult venture. You can manage machines because at the push of a button, the machine will respond. That is not so with human beings.

News Central TV is a pan-African station and Africans are watching this interview. Africans are asking question why Bola Tinubu who is noted to be a proud African be having strategic meetings outside the continent specifically in Europe?

Again, I have had that being said. I think it speaks to those who condemn such a move. Within their rights, it is their views. When you are in a political, competitive environment, the objective is to win the election. Now, this competitive environment or politics is a game of numbers. So, there will be alignments, realignments, caucuses, interests and various hues and tendencies to negotiate votes in order to swell your ranks and your votes. So, if in the course of ensuring that you attract and negotiate with as many groups or tendencies as possible in order to swell your ranks and increase your votes, one or two of such groups now decide to go and hold their meetings outside the country, would you now say because they are not holding it in your country, you won’t go there? Because you know you are looking for numbers. It’s a game of numbers.

Talking about numbers, Nyesom Wike, love him or hate him, it looks like he is the new bride everybody wants on his side. What can you tell us from the Bola Tinubu camp? Are you making some overtures to the camp of Wike?

Of course, they met. That meant there was a kind of rapprochement that is ongoing there. It is not also limited to Nyesom Wike. Like I told you, this is a game of numbers. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his ticket must be looking for others to increase the numbers. So, talks are going on. Alignments and realignment negotiations are going on and this will go on necessarily until the day of election. That is the nature of politics and electioneering anywhere in the world.

Is your organisation also making that move within the APC keeping in mind that since after the primaries, there are notable names that have not openly declared support even though we know the campaigns haven’t officially started?

You have mentioned it. The campaign hasn’t started. So, they don’t want to jump the gun. Don’t forget that my principal is a very experienced politician. He is a consummate one. He knows the regulations and he is not in any way about to flout any INEC regulations. So, let the others be going around and flouting, he won’t be, because he is the man to beat. He has to be the most careful of them all because everyone is looking for any straw to claw on with which to denigrate him. He has to be careful.

You are not new in this role. In 2015, your role with the Buhari Campaign Organisation is similar to what it is now. What does it mean to you?

At a time, don’t forget that we are just coming up with this alliance between the ACN, CPC, ANPP, a faction of PDP and all of that. So, there was a need to actually market the emergent political party and its candidate. It was in a professional capacity in which I was appointed one of the Public Relations people as it were at that time and we performed the job at the time. Don’t also forget that the country was also very much on the edge, like on the tenterhooks. Everybody was wishing for a change as it were, not just us but nearly everybody in the country. That was it. For me to be in this role performing this job for Tinubu, it is not new to me because I have always done this for him since 1999. So, like a friend of mine told me a few days ago. He said he read that I have taken over my new old role.

Do you think it is the right time for Tinubu to vie for the presidency?

I think it is the best time, not just the best time but the right time. The way the country is today, you don’t need any experimentation going forward. We need someone who has his hands on the plough and never looks back. Someone with the right amount of vision, courage and with the right scope of knowledge to move Nigeria forward. All the other contenders, whether you look at the party or not, you have to look at the driver or who is going to be the driver. That is the most important. You also have to put their qualities on the table. Because none of these candidates have been president before, you have to fall back on their track records of performance when they were in office and when they had opportunities to be in public office. When you put all these qualities on the table, there is no gainsaying the fact that Tinubu stands head and shoulders above any of them.
https://independent.ng/why-tinubu-has-to-be-the-most-careful-among-presidential-candidates-dele-alake/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2022
-Nigeriann debt rise to N41tr.
-NNPC fraud of 98m litre daily fuel consumption.
-Fraudulent 1bn daily feeding... etc

Nigeria needs Peter Obi for integrity/transparency, not another corrupt riden contender with questionable history.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Dereformer(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Dele Alake, Director of Strategic Communication for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, in this interview on NEWS CENTRAL TV, speaks on why he is marketing Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to Nigerians ahead of the 2023 general elections. TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI who monitored the interview for Daily Independent brings the excerpts:

Why do you think your principal, Tinubu, is being misunderstood by many Nigerians?

I will say he is being misunderstood by only one or two categories of Nigerians, not by Nigerians in general. There are Nigerians who have a sense of history, they do not misconstrue Bola Tinubu because they were aware and still aware of the transformation and leadership that he gave and he continues to give. So, they don’t misconstrue him. Now, there are those who could innocently misconstrue and those are the very young ones who probably were not around 23 years ago when he held sway in Lagos State and implemented all of these transformational initiatives and policies. So, they may be very green.

Then, the second category of those who could misconstrue him is the category of those who deliberately adopts selective amnesia because of envy. They do so because they envy the man’s achievement, his lofty height. What he has been able to do in terms of ideas, vision, knowledge, capacity, courage. He has been able to demonstrate all of these attributes of leadership and naturally, like sugar attracts ants, success attracts envy, especially in our own environment. In Nigeria and Africa, it does. So, those are the categories of people that I will say misconstrue Asiwaju. But for the rest of Nigerians who have a sense of history, who are very honest, thorough and meticulous in their analysis and those who subject issues to critical analysis, they do not misconstrue him at all. In fact, they admire him and they commend his giant strides. Today, where he ruled, all the other candidates, whether Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and others that I didn’t mention, all of them have been in public office but there is none of them whose records of performance or antecedents in office matches the enduring legacies of Asiwaju.

Some people have praised Tinubu for headhunting good hands while others said it is just a fluke. What is your take on that?

It can never be a fluke. Let me tell you one thing; only the deep can call to the deep. That is a truism. Nobody can controvert that. You cannot give what you don’t have. You cannot attract brains, experts, professionals and technocrats if you are a dullard, dimwitted or you are dunce. If you are bland, jaded or stale, you cannot attract the best. The headhunting capability of Asiwaju is legendary. Everybody, including his enemy acknowledges that. That means the man is not a pushover. Many years ago when we were still in office, there was a phone-in programme and an old man from Ibadan called and said ‘oh, we know you people are doing well in Lagos because Tinubu has lots of professionals and experts around him and in his cabinet’. I told the man that ‘sir, it only takes the deep to call to the deep. You have to give it to Bola Tinubu. He’s been able to identify talent, put round pegs in round holes’. Don’t forget, it is not just identifying those talents and putting them in their right compartments where their efficiency will be maximized, he is also able to manage them, because management of human beings is the most difficult venture. You can manage machines because at the push of a button, the machine will respond. That is not so with human beings.

News Central TV is a pan-African station and Africans are watching this interview. Africans are asking question why Bola Tinubu who is noted to be a proud African be having strategic meetings outside the continent specifically in Europe?

Again, I have had that being said. I think it speaks to those who condemn such a move. Within their rights, it is their views. When you are in a political, competitive environment, the objective is to win the election. Now, this competitive environment or politics is a game of numbers. So, there will be alignments, realignments, caucuses, interests and various hues and tendencies to negotiate votes in order to swell your ranks and your votes. So, if in the course of ensuring that you attract and negotiate with as many groups or tendencies as possible in order to swell your ranks and increase your votes, one or two of such groups now decide to go and hold their meetings outside the country, would you now say because they are not holding it in your country, you won’t go there? Because you know you are looking for numbers. It’s a game of numbers.

Talking about numbers, Nyesom Wike, love him or hate him, it looks like he is the new bride everybody wants on his side. What can you tell us from the Bola Tinubu camp? Are you making some overtures to the camp of Wike?

Of course, they met. That meant there was a kind of rapprochement that is ongoing there. It is not also limited to Nyesom Wike. Like I told you, this is a game of numbers. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his ticket must be looking for others to increase the numbers. So, talks are going on. Alignments and realignment negotiations are going on and this will go on necessarily until the day of election. That is the nature of politics and electioneering anywhere in the world.

Is your organisation also making that move within the APC keeping in mind that since after the primaries, there are notable names that have not openly declared support even though we know the campaigns haven’t officially started?

You have mentioned it. The campaign hasn’t started. So, they don’t want to jump the gun. Don’t forget that my principal is a very experienced politician. He is a consummate one. He knows the regulations and he is not in any way about to flout any INEC regulations. So, let the others be going around and flouting, he won’t be, because he is the man to beat. He has to be the most careful of them all because everyone is looking for any straw to claw on with which to denigrate him. He has to be careful.

You are not new in this role. In 2015, your role with the Buhari Campaign Organisation is similar to what it is now. What does it mean to you?

At a time, don’t forget that we are just coming up with this alliance between the ACN, CPC, ANPP, a faction of PDP and all of that. So, there was a need to actually market the emergent political party and its candidate. It was in a professional capacity in which I was appointed one of the Public Relations people as it were at that time and we performed the job at the time. Don’t also forget that the country was also very much on the edge, like on the tenterhooks. Everybody was wishing for a change as it were, not just us but nearly everybody in the country. That was it. For me to be in this role performing this job for Tinubu, it is not new to me because I have always done this for him since 1999. So, like a friend of mine told me a few days ago. He said he read that I have taken over my new old role.

Do you think it is the right time for Tinubu to vie for the presidency?

I think it is the best time, not just the best time but the right time. The way the country is today, you don’t need any experimentation going forward. We need someone who has his hands on the plough and never looks back. Someone with the right amount of vision, courage and with the right scope of knowledge to move Nigeria forward. All the other contenders, whether you look at the party or not, you have to look at the driver or who is going to be the driver. That is the most important. You also have to put their qualities on the table. Because none of these candidates have been president before, you have to fall back on their track records of performance when they were in office and when they had opportunities to be in public office. When you put all these qualities on the table, there is no gainsaying the fact that Tinubu stands head and shoulders above any of them.
https://independent.ng/why-tinubu-has-to-be-the-most-careful-among-presidential-candidates-dele-alake/

Kwankwaso will perform better than Tinubu in the coming election.

Moslem-Moslem thing destroyed APC

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Healthquest: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Cityboy

WRONG HEADLINE

I cannot even find careful in the whole story.

Paper must sell.
Opposition propaganda machine activated
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Harryj12: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Dereformer:

Kwankwaso will perform better than Tinubu in the coming election.

Moslem-Moslem thing destroyed APC
i would rather vote kwankwaso than obi not because i hate obi but in terms of antecedents after Tinubu its kwankwaso

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by SmartPolician: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
This man is talking nonsense.

Which technocrats did Tinubu attract?

If a state generates over #40 billion per month, even if you make an idiot the governor, there's no way he won't perform.

Give Dave Umahi, Babagana Zulum or Udom Emmanuel the money Lagos State generates and see what they will turn their states into.

No Lagos governor did more projects like Fashola because with the withheld Lagos allocation he received from Yar'Adua + IGR, no governor in Nigeria has been able to control such an amount.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Built2last: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by OPICANTO2223: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Believe afunja at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by ArmaniUhuru: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Obasanjo’s hands are not shaking. Abdulsalami’s hands are not shaking. Gowon’s hands are not shaking. Pa Adebanjo’s hands are not shaking. Stop taking drugs. It affects old age.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by adaxme(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
it's simple and short
it's because he isn't a northemrer

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
hehehehehe

they said remi cannot give birth..

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by opalu: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by franchasofficia: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 35%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 14%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Emi lo kan should go and rest abeg. Your greed for power don dey make me dislike you

Greedy old man

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by strangest(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Racoon(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Chai! Who bewitched Nigerians. See the person he is hyping as the most fit and capable.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by ecolime(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
This man is talking nonsense.

Which technocrats did Tinubu attract?

Give Dave Umahi, Babagana Zulum or Udom Emmanuel the money Lagos State generates to see what they will turn their states into.

If a state generates over #40 billion per month, even if you make an idiot the governor, there's no way he won't perform.

No Lagos governor did more projects like Fashola because with the withheld Lagos allocation he received from Yar'Adua + IGR, no governor in Nigeria has been able to control such an amount.
Tinubu is his benefactor so he has to defend him with his blood.

Haven't you noticed only those benefitting from Tinubu support him online and offline?

These set of people are the problem of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Femiwilli: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Biggie999(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
PETER GREGORY OBI.

THAT'S ALL

6 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by blinking001(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Reasonable Nigerians know that Bola Tinubu is that saviour we've all been yearning for.

Bola Tinubu is the healer of our shattered democracy, the bridge that connects our common interest as Nigerians irrespective of tribe, ethnicity, or culture. He's the man we've all been waiting for. The messiah of our modern democracy. Like Jesus christ he's going to save this country from the hands of vultures and return it back to the people.

Every one has a history irrespective of how saintly he or she may appear, Tinubu is no different, do we dwell on his past while turning blind eyes and deaf ears to his accomplishments and impeccable service delivery to the common man?
Should we fold our hands and act like he's not the best thing to have ever existed in our modern democracy?

A man like Jagaban should be worshipped and protected because he has earned our trust, loyalty, and respect.

Children of hate and perdition AKA Peter Pandora followers should stop wishing death on our darling incoming president come 2023.
If wishes were horses beggers would ride on them, same applies to Peter Pandora. No matter how well his followers will try to discredit our darling incoming president (BAT) by spreading propaganda, their plans will never come to pass because:
In Tinubu we trust
In him our democracy is strengthened
In him the common man shall be saved from the hands of poverty
In him our salvation is sure.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by LaSenior: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy

This alaje or alake guy hustling no be here las las Tinubu go still loose

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by BATified2023: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
It’s crystal clear the nyamiris are d ones fighting their shadow claiming they are fighting tinubu

The new low for them now is equating Jesus to peter obi n putting their pictures side by side n they would b d first person to shout blasphemy

Many of them are political Christian’s cos they only use religion whenever it suits them,during d Biafra propaganda madness many of them said nnamdi kanu is their savior that they don’t care about Jesus cos they weren’t around during his time n I can remember a moniker selemenpe who said he will deny Jesus n follow nnamdi kanu

These are d same sets of people with different monikers that are now shouting Islamization

Many of the never do wells will never talk about tinubu competence n records,they will never compare tinubu records n achievements to that of their candidate but all they do is blackmail,character assasination n co

Imagine them displaying madness on a photoshop picture of tinubu smoking n I ask them if truly the picture is real

Is it a crime to smoke?
When did smoking become a crime?

One thing about hate is that it blocks your sense of reasoning n won’t make u think straight,no wonder they believed buhari died n only them know about it

125 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Goodday90(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Man without plans
Just want to be president because he feels it’s his turn

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by BATified2023: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 35%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 14%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%
last last your eye go clear n na Biafra or death go be your new song

U people have been known to build castles in d air since d days of Abraham n when your eye clear finish u start crying

No b d same people believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

The clown tribe of Africa,nobody takes u serious again

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Benitoh: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu is too ashamed to campaign with buharis legacy, thereby using all the federal government project in Lagos to justify his corrupt dealings and deceive foolish Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Dchampion65: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Dele Alake in all honesty knows the nitty gritty of his assignments.

Right choice, JAGABAN.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by ATLIEN2027: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Anyone as popular as Tinubu especially one that kicked Jonathan out of govt which was dominated by the Igbos will be hated by them.
We know why, no need for long speech.
We are going to make sure that Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by jayahi: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Great journalism
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Oysters(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
LOL!

Just imagine yourself trying to whitewash and launder the image of a notorious identity thief, narcotics dealer/baron and political gangster without sounding like an absolute imbe.cile.

Yeah, you can't imagine it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by SensualMan: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu simply has to be careful in other not to FALL, simple! See he Don dey fall ooo cheesy

As for 2023 election, Tinubu has already lost.

He needs to be careful not to fall in presence of multitudes and camera men grin
Re: Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates by Dchampion65: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
BATified2023:
a

I will bookmark this.

You will not be able to handle your shock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Nigerian Airport Among Africa's Best 10 / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.