Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. (3035 Views)

INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
We move.
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Africonji: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
I saw the video. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them.

7 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freedom at last!!!

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by lastempero: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:
I saw the video. This is the anarchy the protesters had planned from the beginning. The government must not give in to them.

Stupid boy go n take ur bath.

38 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:

You are a bastard.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by alsudan: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
More like it.

A combined armed forces of about 1 million can’t face the Nigerian youth who are over 130 million if there’s an all round breakdown of law and order. The Tyrants Government must thread cautiously.

3 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerians were shot at as they sang the national anthem. Buhari must be hanged...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Pierced(f): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Mineisgrace(f): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
this is evil. shooting at unarmed people.
shooting at young people
I have seen the videos

4 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by ccffwx: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
That's the Second Toll Gate. The First Toll Gate must be burned down too.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Pierced(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:

Your papa is a bastard. Including you. You think you can intimidate me?? Tfoh. Were they not warned to vacate the protest sites because of the curfew? Since they feel above every one else they had to pay the price. You for go join them instead of forming voltron here. Ediot.

May all ur family members including ur self.....die painfully for justifying attacking unarmed protesters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by oluwaferanmi202: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Solidarity forever!
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:

Your papa is a bastard. Including you. You think you can intimidate me?? Tfoh. Were they not warned to vacate the protest sites because of the curfew? Since they feel above every one else they had to pay the price. You for go join them instead of forming voltron here. Ediot.

You are a condemned bastard. And you will suffer forever. You will cry for help and no one will hear you. Just mark it. You will bury your entire family in 1day. Evil will visit you, I curse you bastard...
Buhari will never ever go unpunished..

6 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Africonji: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

May all my family members including myself.....die painfully for justifying attacking unarmed protesters.)

Fixed
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by ePoster: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:
stfu! Since the end sars protesters took to the streets, they have been extremely organised. Why the riots all of a sudden? Drop your comment on the lekki massacre. Please, you saboteurs should stop hijacking our peaceful marches!

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Africonji: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
DDeliverer:

You are a condemned bastard. And you will suffer forever. You will cry for help and no one will hear you. Just mark it. You will bury your entire family in 1day. Evil will visit you, I curse you bastard...

Guy, na only online you fit dey talk trash to me like this. If dem born you well go and join you fellow stubborn protesters. You can't do sheet to me. Just ranting like an ant. Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Fash20: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Burn the shit to the ground.
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
We didn't know we are at war with the government. We should have prepared to defend ourselves.

They shot armless citizens. They shot us while we sang the national anthem.

God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by eejo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Revolution brings war, destruction and misery. it is time for the protesters to change tactics. Lagos is been destroyed.
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:

Guy, na only online you fit dey talk trash to me like this. If dem born you well go and join you fellow stubborn protesters. You can't do sheet to me. Just ranting like an ant. Ediot.

You are already cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Africonji:
Meaning what?

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by oluwaferanmi202: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Seriously? Soro soke jooor! We are not afraid of them, we will overcome! It's time to table the matter!
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Africonji: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
ePoster:
stfu! Since the end sars protesters took to the streets, they have been extremely organised. Why the riots all of a sudden? Drop your comment on the lekki massacre. Please, you saboteurs should stop hijacking our peaceful marches!

Indeed. Shebi dem don burn the toll? What more will they do? If dem really get liver make dem face the soldiers na. Shebi una no wan hear word. All of una combined no reach. Una must receive sense by force.
Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by ePoster: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
DDeliverer:

kindly ignore the dummy. people like him are the type that would push others to wear him a rubber necklace.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. by Africonji: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
DDeliverer:

I am already cursed.

Fixed. See your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu’s “Alpha Beta” To Earn N6billion Monthly From Lagos State Gov’t / People Of Orji In Owerri, Interacting And Praising Unknown Gunmen, ( Video) / Atiku Abubakar Resumes Second Half Of Presidential Campaign This Week(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.