Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters (441 Views)

Police Charge Debo Macaroni, 39 Other Lekki Protesters To Court / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by Finnese001: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
It shall never be well with everyone involved in Killing these harmless and peaceful protesters.

Sorrows Will never depart from their families.

Their generation yet to come will be forever be taunted by the spiriys if these peaceful souls.

Everyone involved in these will never know no peace.

Both the military, the police and the politicians that send them on this mission shall die painfully and slowly.

May amadioha, sango, ogun and ayilala join force and strike them.

Rip to the departed souls, we all shall meet again on the last day.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by MickzyDonald: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
You forgot to add these....
It shall never be well with everyone of them.
They will never find peace...
The spirits of the killed will forever hunt them...
Sorrow will always stick to them like glue...
Sadness wont be far from them...
They will always have a bitter lifestyle..
I'm with so much pain as I'm typing this,but the people behind these will never get passed by,My condolence for the Good spirits that left us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by Finnese001: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
MickzyDonald:
You forgot to add these....
It shall never be well with everyone of them.
They will never find peace...
The spirits of the killed will forever hunt them...
Sorrow will always stick to them like glue...
Sadness wont be far from them...
They will always have a bitter lifestyle..
I'm with so much pain as I'm typing this,but the people behind these will never get passed by,My condolence for the Good spirits that left us...

Amen
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
why will your heart beat? be sincere to yourself. is that protest peaceful as you claimed. mtceeew bleeds ko bread ni
Finnese001:
It shall never be well with everyone involved in Killing these harmless and peaceful protesters.

Sorrows Will never depart from their families.

Their generation yet to come will be forever be taunted by the spiriys if these peaceful souls.

Everyone involved in these will never know no peace.

Both the military, the police and the politicians that send them on this mission shall die painfully and slowly.

May amadioha, sango, ogun and ayilala join force and strike them.

Rip to the departed souls, we all shall meet again on the last day.
Re: My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by gidgiddy: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Their hearts didnt bleed when innocent Shiites protesting for the release of their leader, El Zakzaky, were being mowed down by the bullets of the authorities

Their hearts did not bleed when unarmed IPOB were being shot and killed by the Nigerian Army just for peacefully protesting for Biafra

Their hearts only started to bleed when ENDSARS protesters are being mowed down. Only now do some people realise that it is terrible to shoot an unarmed protester, no matter what they are protesting for.

Very unfortunate that people only recognise injustice when it happening close to them

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleeds For Lekki Protesters by Finnese001: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
Their hearts didnt bleed when innocent Shiites protesting for the release of their leader, El Zakzaky, were being mowed down by the bullets of the authorities

Their hearts did not bleed when unarmed IPOB were being shot and killed by the Nigerian Army just for peacefully protesting for Biafra

Their hearts only started to bleed when ENDSARS protesters are being mowed down. Only now do some people realise that it is terrible to shoot an unarmed protester, no matter what they are protesting for.

Very unfortunate that people only recognise injustice when it happening close to them

Where is your conscience

Can't you be reasonable for once, must you guy be stupid Everytime.

Lot of souls was lost this night, these souls were fighting for every well meaning Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Bode George Knocks Tinubu, Links Lekki, Ikoyi Tollgates, Alpha Beta, Le / How Fayemi's Govt Sent Armed Thugs To Assassinate Me, Others - Ex-ekiti Lawmaker / COVID-19 Palliatives From Nigeria Is Reportedly Being Sold In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.