Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government (43268 Views)

Ighalo Blasts Critics Over Super Eagles Comeback / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Sonia Ighalo Blasts Her Brother-in-law For Using Their House For A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by DropsMic(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2020
azmanaty2:
Protesters should start looking for Yusuf and zahra to give them the treatment soldiers gave the peaceful protesters

They are not in the country
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by airminem(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
The international community should call Mbuhari to order against the terror his government is unleashing on the citizens angry

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Horus(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Shame
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by sweetrace(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
He should keep quiet and focus on his soccer. That is how they’ll keep inciting people from afar.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by hammerP: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
michoim:
Shameless IPOB footballer, that quit national football team...

HOPELESS BURATAI FULANI ARMY CYBER WARRIOR.

DEM DON DEPLOY UNA ONLINE. MURDERERS AND THIEVES!

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Omezif(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing will made this government felt ashame, they are already shamless.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Edunt1 abeg send me invitation make I con greet you for CA I be your guy if dem kill me he no go good
Dem be wan waste all of us for this country embarassed
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Spot on odion! The redundant coupist and cohorts must rot in hell!

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by isabelnmueller(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2020
The pound-for-pound king is set to reclaim his throne. WBO welterweight world champion Terence “Bud” Crawford vs Brook live will defend his title against former welterweight world champion Kell Brook in a special edition of Top Rank on ESPN Saturday, Nov. 14.

In the world championship co-feature, Joshua “El Profesor” Franco will defend his WBA super flyweight title against former world champion Andrew “The Monster” Moloney in a rematch of their June bout, won by Franco via decision. Brook vs Crawford live fight
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by hammerP: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
ZIINI:
Edunt1 abeg send me invitation make I con greet you for CA I be your guy if dem kill me he no go good
Dem be wan waste all of us for this country embarassed

YES FULANI ULTIMATE PLAN IS TO KILL EVERYBODY AND TAKE OUR LAND.

WE MUST NOW PUSH THEM ALL OUT OF NIGERIA, WE OUT NUMBER THEM.

WE WONT LEAVE OUR LAND FOR FOREIGNERS.

FULANI GO HOME, GO BACK TO GUINEA BISSUA.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by opribo(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Which type of government is this, that is killing her own youths. This alone is the shame of a nation.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Seandisputed:
For the first time in my life I'm not ashamed to say I cried uncontrollably last night and this morning as a man.
Its a shame sharing same country with the kind of heartless leaders we have. We shall rise

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Olasty(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Built2last:
Shame on Buhari

#BuhariMustGo should be the next hashtag

#buharimustgo##
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Web2020: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2020
The yorubas have seen what their slave master is doing to them. All the strength and energy the likes of Bakare, Tinubu, Wole and others exerted on GEJ because of shared hatred; is no where to be found.

What are the yorubas benefiting from the North. At least there are a lot of mutual benefits between the yorubas and Igbos interms of trade. Who is aboki when the west team up with the East.

Buhari will sent southern soldiers to boko Haram and leak their plans to the bokoharam to ambush them. Southern soldiers are perishing in the hands of Bokoharam. Yet the yorubas are still not wise. I am yet to know the huge amount of money the Fulanis paid to buy the yorubas as slave. Please pardon me if I insult any tribe; I am angry.

Let rise up, My fellow Niger Deltan, let rise up! Enough is Enough! The only people Buhari fear is the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Solo2018: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Am pained... You wasted our dears lives... Your children and your generation will pay for this dearly.... You're a Demonic Beast Muhammad Buhari
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Have you Retired from Super Eagles or What.
most of them can't speak that.
the Nature of Nigerians speaking truth when Retirement.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by chatinent: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2020
cry
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Olasty(f): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
sammyj:
angry angry Ighalo is 1001% correct!! shocked This country is so full of mess. Just imagine a government that kills is own people. ICC loading for this government !! shocked shocked

##buharimustgo##
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Seandisputed(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Skankamola:

Its a shame sharing same country with the kind of heartless leaders we have. We shall rise
I can't even fathom it bro.
I'm shattered and hollow.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
gsley:
Tomorrow we go bomb � place, we go enter barracks and police station tomorrow....

Advice ur brother wey dey work for police and army make the stay house

Please don't play in the government's trap. They want reprisals to give them excuse to shoot down Nigerians in Mass by tagging them violent.

Please, peace is our biggest weapon.

We must stay United and peaceful to win this battle.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Yujin(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:
our players should all boycott d national team. they shouldn't continue playing for a blood stained flag

The line up could be
goal keeper _ Femi Adesina
Defenders _ Lie Mohammed Osibanjo el rufai
Strikers _ Tinubu Buhari etc
Add Orji Uzor Kalu- midfielder
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by justine14: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=kollinskollins post=95158644]Niger delta let's braze up for the impact and seize this moment. #REVOLUTION ... Una yeye don do....[/quotes]..

if Niger Delta remember 1999 invasion by government they Will just bottled up.

children too much these for nairaland.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by hammerP: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Built2last:
Shame on Buhari

#BuhariMustGo should be the next hashtag
Olasty:

##buharimustgo##

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by derbykol(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Respect!
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
We need Okocha,Sunday Oliseh,Mikel Obi and other prominent Nigerians to speak out and alert the world we are being ruled by gangsters who have no regards for human rights.

Stop waiting for people to speak for you. How long will that continue? SPEAK OUT LOUD FOR YOURSELVES. AND WHO TOLD YOU EARS ARE NT LISTENING?
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
agnes7:
The government is a reflection of the people.

Someone shouts 'Thief Thief'. Without finding out what the accused stole, people will gather and kill the person.

Most Nigerians are blood-thirsty. They are looking for who to kill.

So is our government since government posts are occupied by people.

Most Nigerians are waiting for someone to cross his or her path to deal with the person.

Have you enter entered someone's office and the person doesn't treat you badly?

Nigerians are always waiting for opportunities to show the wickedness in them.

Therefore if a Nigerian is elevated to the position of a leader,it gives him or her the opportunity to deal with people.

So before you blame the government,blame yourself first.

Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in India.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in South Africa.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Ghana.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Kenya.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated Lebanon.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Dubai.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Israel.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hatedin Wuhan China.

Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in the whole World.

The Problem of Nigeria is From Nigerians, they are Bad People on their own.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by zionmde: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
swedbase:

You forget Rotimi Amaechi the sovereignty seller grin
he will play midfield

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Mckhala80(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Let the revolution continue..., we are tired & sick of being cowed by old men and nothern fulanis. GGMU /UP IGHALO
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by zionmde: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:
Add Orji Uzor Kalu- midfielder
with his big belle, he will be on bench
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by agnes7(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in India.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in South Africa.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Ghana.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Kenya.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated Lebanon.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Dubai.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in Israel.
Aren't Nigerians Not Hatedin Wuhan China.

Aren't Nigerians Not Hated in the whole World.

The Problem of Nigeria is From Nigerians, they are Bad People on their own.
Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Akinbahm(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2020
alsudan:
Odion put out this video while still at the Parc des Princes for the Champions League date against PSG. Shows how urgent he felt the need to express his disgust against the barbaric dullard.

Southern and Middle Belt sports personalities should henceforth boycott National assignments, starting with the Tokyo Olympics next year.

Buhari was never meant to go anywhere close to the Presidency. As it seems, there won’t be 2023 elections, because there will be no Nigeria.

Sorry for digressing small, some Arsenal fans wey believe wetin ozil did for Uighur people is unprofessional wetin we go call wetin ighalo did now...

Someone talked about people being oppressed u dey fight him am sure these hypocrites fans will be masturbating on Ighalo Tweets.

Ighalo God no go shame you, if Man u like make them do like Arsenal we dey with u...

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2020
html14java:
Good.
Evey celebrity should follow suit.

Let's end this bad governance.

Leave celebrities alone and face your own warrant. Next time when they kill one you ll all shout cos it might be you or your lived ones tomorrow. INJURY TO ONE IS INJURY TO ALL

NIGERIA GOOD MORNING..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eguavoen Steps Down As Super Eagles Coach After AFCON 2021 Exit / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.