Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (73794 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Adechyno(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2020
As we speak, Nigerian soldiers are still shooting in Lekki...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SmartyPants(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2020
kikilove:
And the denials begins. If everybody is denying responsibility how come all security agencies sat back and did nothing? With clear video of protesters being shot by people in uniforms

Have you seen any video of any one actually being shot at by a soldier? Please share

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SirDickOdogwu(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Useless fellows I know they will come out to deny this evil act but will have videos as evidence the whole world is watching you you can't hide forever

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
you assholes.

my warning to you all: beware of every where you go death is lurking to snap you out of this earth.

ur kids should beware.
ur wives should beware.
ur concubines should beware.

it's a warning.

the streets are no more safe for y'all.

ur uniforms will not be respected since u did not respect the national flag and you killed innocent protesters.

beware!
beware!!
beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SmartyPants(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
wale377:
Evidence no1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbfzxvN8T3Y

They're firing into the air sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
God will purnish every Nigerian army personnel and civilian and politician involved in this massacre. I want the youths the identity every single person killed by name. They must all be acknowledged.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by HolyTitus(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Na guns dey shoot themselves nau - Cowards fighting voices with guns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2020
Please,Where is DJSwitch that was broadcasting Live from Lekki?!!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Dede87: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Indeed a sad day. I regret been a Nigerian. Youth wise up find ur way out. This country is not just working. R.i.p to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by plessis: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Now, Nigeria will burn. What do they take us for? It's all on record. Welcome to the new Nigeria everyone

It's time to take back what is ours

Nigeria was never yours.

Nigeria belongs to the caliphate and the British government.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Rebuke:
Smh. They cannot escape this one. Too many evidence to nail them.

Look guys, the tears today, the pains today they are all because of the love for this country.....a lot of things are not reported here and I am very disappointed.

Nairaland, I don't know what is happening but if we ever need yhu, now is the time.

Show us yhu are with us and not against us......

Nairaland's continuous attempt at political correctness in the face of this misrule and maladministration is disgusting and pathetic!!! Smh.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Oovi5(f): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Una dey joke with una papa abi?
You people are mad!!!
Oloriburuku Oloshi
Stupid lots

Each and everyone of you that pulled the trigger today 20/10/2020, The all seeing GOD will punish y'all!!!!
He'll move in his Majesty and punish y'all including your generations to come!!!

Blood Sucking Useless Government
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by RomanianNinja: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:

Nigeria was never yours.

Nigeria belongs to the caliphate and the British government.
Don't start please. I'm not in for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Burchester: 12:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Ameow
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by frankoben(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
why are they telling lies like kids
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by kikilove(f): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Have you seen any video of any one actually being shot at by a soldier? Please share
pls go to instagram and u would find people in uniforms shooting at them go to tunde ednut's page precisely
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Denko2721987(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2020
davodyguy:
Another case of unknown Soldier by Fela Anikulapo Kuti

When i call Fela a prophet, some ignoramus go they vex.. Is there anything happening now or during Felas time that he didn't sing about in his songs as a form of warning to us??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by ProT: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
As usual, they would certainly deny it; cowards!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Sagay212: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
That's their regular trade mark. Kill people and deny.

Tinubu is an animal. Him and his family will not escape the evil that will befall them for the pains he has caused to innocent nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by OdefaGirl(f): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
I just came here to curse you people...... your blood and that of your family will splash on the ground as you have wasted people's lives.....may you people never experience peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by BrightAmos33: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
Before this week runs out, everyone that is involved in this killings will have many reasons to shed tear over their loved ones..
HEBREWS 9:7 Everyone must die once, and after that be judged by God.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SmartyPants(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2020
kikilove:
pls go to instagram and u would find people in uniforms shooting at them go to tunde ednut's page precisely

Thanks...just to make sure i am looking at the right video, as I'm sure he will have many, please can you copy and paste the the link to the precise video you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by pennyland(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
WHAT EVEN PAIN ME MOST IS WHY IS IT IN THE NIGHT ��
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by jchioma: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
The Nigerian army are useless bunch of cowards. You removed CCTV, put off street lights and killed armless youths and now have the effrontery to lie. May it not be well with you and your generation. Thank God the world is watching. The ant infested wood you have carried will come to haunt you. Nigeria youths, rise!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by kikilove(f): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

Thanks...just to make sure i am looking at the right video, as I'm sure he will have many, please can you copy and paste the the link to the precise video you are talking about?
the video has already be posted on nairaland just now just go nd check the new topics on the front page
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Nchenches: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Mynd44:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1318646006855192579?s=19

Taqqiya - in Jihad, tell any LIES to defeat the adversary- Taqqiya that characterizes Nigeria armed forces commanded by the Sokoto Caliphate of Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Omooba77: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Ab0bi:
Buhari, Buratai, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu should be burnt alive!!

Shame to LASG!
Shame to NAF!
Shame to FG!
Shame to all supporters of this government!

Buhari's incompetency is irritating, his demential has reached 100%, he should fvcking STEPDOWN. angry

RIP to our fallen heroes! We will not let your death be in vain. 20/10/2020, forever in our hearts.

#EndSARS/SWAT
#EndTyrant

Let them produce who IFO OMATA is
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Aparakay(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
‪Everybody behind this killings well not end well ‬�
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Godasco: 12:44am On Oct 21, 2020
THE VIDEOS ARE THERE.OOOO
IT WONT WORK!!
#ENDSARS#
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA#
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Havesense: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2020
What do we expect.. That they tell us the truth?.. Even when we saw the video clearly and I am even there live at lekki toll gate... We’re not surprised by this...

I’m ready for all those Nairalanders here that will say nonsense and support the bad corrupt government... may you continue to suffer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by mannasseh(m): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2020
may they live to bury their children same way this innocent protesters will be buried. may they beg for death and may it be too far for them, may vultures look at their corpse and reject it with disgust, calling it an abomination, this prayers also goes to both their supporters online and offline

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by byteem: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2020
They cut cell towers and disconnected the lights killed protesters and took away dead bodies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.