Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (73818 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rebuke:
Smh. They cannot escape this one. Too many evidence to nail them.

Look guys, the tears today, the pains today they are all because of the love for this country.....a lot of things are not reported here and I am very disappointed.

Nairaland, I don't know what is happening but if we ever need yhu, now is the time.

Show us yhu are with us and not against us......

For those who hide behind th keyboard typing rubbish, yhu all know nothing.

This protest has been peaceful until the paid hudlums showed up. People went out to fight for the right of the youths not with the intention of violence whatsoever but because the wicked people yhu call leaders wanted to have something to nail the peaceful protesters, they started what yhu see as violence during the protests.

An ambulance coming to rescue the injured at tollgate was turned back by the army despite every explanation.

They are still denying right?

Now yhu all have seen how wicked aND mischievous these uniform men are.

Fela house burnt and mother killed in 1977 . The Army said it was UNKNOWN SOLDIERS. Only militants, Terrorists and Guerrillas Warfare men admit killing opponents or claim responsibility for massacre. The Armed forces will never admit responsibility for massacre of citizens.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Ericnrm(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartyPants:

By all means share the video and I would be happy to be guide thereby, and not by your mere assertion of having a video when said video is nowhere to be seen.

Do be guided--by good conscience!

How do I send them to you
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SmartyPants(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ericnrm:

How do I send them to you

Upload here
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Ericnrm(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SmartyPants:

Upload here

NL doesn’t allow videos to be uploaded smh
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Ericnrm(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SmartyPants:

Upload here

Any other SM app would suffice
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by SmartyPants(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Ericnrm:

NL doesn’t allow videos to be uploaded smh

Upload to YouTube, set to private and share here
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by Ericnrm(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartyPants:

Upload to YouTube, set to private and share here

Or instead of doing that I could just send them to you directly instead
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.