Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. (576 Views)

Wow Pictures! SA Defence Minister: "Most Crimes Committed By Foreigners" / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by Toks2008(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2020
The military personnel under the command of the Nigeria Tyrannical Head of state Muhamadu Buhari and Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu committed an act of premeditated democide when they shot at unarmed peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos on the 20th of October 2020 leading to casualties.

At exactly 11:49a.m the governor announced an unrealistic curfew via his tweeter handle to start in less than 5 then at about 8p.m the lights were turned off before the military opened fire using live ammunition to disperse unarmed protesters leading to several injuries and two casualties at this time which is a clear voilation of international rule guiding protests and a clear case of meticulously planned democide.

Covered with blood-soaked Nigeria Flag is one of the casualties.,

May your Gallant Soul R.I.P. Your death and that of others will never be in vain.

Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by Toks2008(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I doubt if this will get to front page but it should if nairaland is as patriotic as I believe.
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by Young03(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Day go soon break
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by MickzyDonald: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2020
I don't usually pray before i sleep but tonight will be different...
The people behind this event will forever lack peace ..
Sorrow is theirs..
Pain and suffering will locate them...
Shame will always back them up...
The bloods they shed will forever hunt them ..
IJN Amen
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by Fuckyoumod: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
History will never be kind with sanwo olo...

2023 no go easy for so many politicians!
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Toks2008:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I doubt if this will get to front page but it should if nairaland is as patriotic as I believe.
mtceeew
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
History will never be kind with sanwo olo...

2023 no go easy for so many politicians!
are you the owner of kind ?
Re: A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. by paulolee(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2020
jus too bad

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Govt Will Stop Doctors From Leaving Nigeria / Nigerian Man Murdered By A 45 Year Old Afghanistan Refugee In Portugal (photos) / My Employer Always Delay My Salary" - Security Guard Caught Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.