Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (62587 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by stane007: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Facebook user, Ro Se, alleged to be boyfriend of 15-year-old Nigerian girl, Jero Loveth a.k.a Slimzy who reportedly committed suicide by taking Sniper over heartbreak, has reacted to report of being the cause of Slimzy's death.

He wrote;

"For all of you guys that said i was the fault of my hearts death…no problem
may God judge your case….i wont say much…but God bless you all…."

https://www.lailasblog.com/boyfriend-15-year-old-nigerian-girl-reportedly-committed-suicide-heartbreak-reacts-report-behind-death/

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4116167/15-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-delta

4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Homeboiy: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kids

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
" who said that I was the fault"

Is English language that hard?

Block headed kid

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Pierohandsome: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Small children wey suppose face their studies dey die for luv. Ok nah kwantinu

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by sunshineV(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Choi..... Where is RIP English

12 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by MhizzAJ(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Someone actually committed suicide on top this small boy matter.

She miss road

All these teenagers that should be seeking for admission in schools and trying to learn a trade will be doing anyhow

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Hector09(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
At the age f 15 yrs she is answering slemzy na wa end time kids

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Kemjay(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Someone actually committed suicide on top this small boy matter.

She miss road
so sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
See as he small.

At 15 she is already dating, relationship is for the strong hearted not for the weak. Cos when break up comes knocking, they can easily move on.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Parental failure. Parents today are no longer raising responsible, mentally sound kids. they now raise idiots. At 15 wetin she sabi?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Small children wey suppose face their studies dey die for luv. Ok nah kwantinu
the thing tire me

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Adaumunocha(f): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
I think that sniper company should start diluting that their product.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another useless cow is gone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
So I went to the boy's Facebook and people are saying she killed herself cos she was pregnant for them and the boy broke up with her this morning.

Being a heartbroken babymama is better than being dead.

Such life lost just like that.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by sonikstargirl(f): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Somehow i don't find this story believable undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by phintohlar(f): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
" who said that I was the fault"

Is English language that hard?
Block headed kid
lol.. Are you the new english teacher? Yes i are

10 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by czaratwork: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017
mumu boy
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by soberdrunk(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
See all these small small children doing hardcore romance ooo".... angry when i was 15, the only thing i was in love with was "Nitendo64" angry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Fooooooooooooools. At this my age I'm still wondering if I should have a bf and have sex, this one already don do both and died on top. Dear Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by whitebeard(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2017
grin na so..15 yrs old I was in ss2 going to ss3 me and my friends dare not talk about gf's at home..the last time they heard us..the talk they gave us was the talk that would make u go and commit suicide, but in it all sha..I still dey reason their talk cause it really saved me from unwanted pregnancy, and it saved me thousands..! So I would always thank our moms...now I go study and make my money..no stress..!!

13 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Kemjay(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I think that sniper company should start diluting that their product.
with wat ?

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by YelloweWest: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Teens pls focus on building yourselves.
Your teenage years are the most creative.

Stop dating until u are mature enough to marry.

Parents provide for your kids especially your daughters. AT LEAST the basics. A girl should not have to sleep with anyone just to buy sanitary pads, pants and bras...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by ivolt: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Misplaced priority.
What does a 15-year old know about love?

I blame the parents for not guiding their daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by kenzysmith: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Your mama suffer carry u for 9months send u go sch feed u and luv u at the end u kill ur self for a boy I ve no pity buh I feel sorry for ur parents

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Padrino707(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Ode generation

It's a pity

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by SojiCash(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by lilmax(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
lol....white trash crap

when a child thinks she has right to do whatever she wants

whatever happened is 100% her fault....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Kizyte(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
It's over!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Chiefbuddle1: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Rotten Society......one less slay up coming queen
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
15 year old teens are already having casual sex? When I was 15, all I cared about was playing Sonic the Hedgehog on my Sega Genesis.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo) / Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics) / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.