Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? (1821 Views)

CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2020
Someone explain to me angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Minjim: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by dalongjnr: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Go and face ur dead. Trespassing on someone's personal property? In fact,going there on which capacity? As in your lost earrings were kept there? Let's be reasonable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2020
As per Tinubu is the commander in chief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by amSTARboy: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:
Go and face ur dead. Trespassing on someone's personal property? In fact,going there on which capacity? As in your lost earrings were kept there? Let's be reasonable.

Respect the dead...they killed fathers, sons, brothers and sisters

Every mortal would surely taste death.
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by dalongjnr: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2020
amSTARboy:

Respect the dead...they killed fathers, sons, brothers and sisters

Every mortal would surely taste death.
Ah,waiting I say before? She's trying to instigate the people to invade on the occupants of a said No:26 bourdillon street in ikoyi and you are supporting her? Haba! If she has a scores to settled with the owner of the said property, let her go. Let us be sensible and not allow others do things that they can't defend. I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by YungMillionaire: 5:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Why JUST Tinubu? Is he the ONLY politician in Nigeria? What are his crimes? Name the politicians from your own state and list their crimes too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
YungMillionaire:
[s]Why JUST Tinubu? Is he the ONLY politician in Nigeria? What are his crimes? Name the politicians from your own state and list their crimes too[/s].

Trash
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
We have finally invaded!! grin grin
dalongjnr:
[s]Go and face ur dead. Trespassing on someone's personal property? In fact,going there on which capacity? As in your lost earrings were kept there? Let's be reasonable[/s].

We are there now. What do you want to do?
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
[s]As per Tinubu is the commander in chief? [/s]

Nope. As the criminal in chief
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by SalamRushdie: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsense !!!! Stop stoking anarchy , nobody gains from it except riff raffs

1 Like

Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
SalamRushdie:
[s]Nonsense !!!! Stop stoking anarchy , nobody gains from it except riff raffs[/s]

That's why we invaded the residence of the king of riffraffs & chased him to France
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by WilyWily: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Youths, To liberate yourself from this Devil Paradise called Nigeria, Armed Struggle is the only way
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by dalongjnr: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Luftwaffe:

We are there now. What do you want to do?
I believe u are one of the hoodlums breaking into ppls properties bungling and causing arson on the streets of Lagos,if not, you could have know better that there's curfew in town.
Disobedient lot. Try that shit in my house and see how you will be gun down by my security men for trespassing on a private property. In fact,just try, I will not wait for my eyes and ears to do it, I will load my thing and wait for idiots who lack comprehension to smoked them from one of my observation tower.
Anyway,be peaceful and learn to think before u act, for it's easier to destroy but difficult to built. Let the mercy of God be upon you guys.
Re: Why Have We Not Invaded No. 26, Bourdillon, Ikoyi? by Luftwaffe(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
dalongjnr:

[s]I believe u are one of the hoodlums breaking into ppls properties bungling and causing arson on the streets of Lagos,if not, you could have know better that there's curfew in town.
Disobedient lot. Try that shit in my house and see how you will be gun down by my security men for trespassing on a private property. In fact,just try, I will not wait for my eyes and ears to do it, I will load my thing and wait for idiots who lack comprehension to smoked them from one of my observation tower.
Anyway,be peaceful and learn to think before u act, for it's easier to destroy but difficult to built. Let the mercy of God be upon you guys[/s].

chestbeater. Tinubu & your foolish oba did the same now they are on the run like criminals

(1) (Reply)

Media Houses Threatened By Army Not To Report Their Casualties In Ohafia / Prophet Iginla: I See A Great Spirit In Nnamdi Kanu. Nigeria Should Dialogue Now / Buhari Remains The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had – Senator Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.